Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter bounty reports - page 5. (Read 1315 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 07:40:59 PM
Old style like collecting data manually is best way to keep your record in the right place, I used also memo pad to keep it just copy on the twitter after re-tweeting or tweeting then paste it there then copy paste on when the reporting deadline comes..
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 07:05:59 PM
Rule #1 from my side- don't wait till the last day of the week/report day before you start compiling your links. I'll advise you use Microsoft word to be saving your links along as the week progresses and then at the end of the week you just cut and paste for your report.
Activity: 93
July 09, 2018, 06:56:40 PM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?
I am doing manual reports since i don't know if there are bots out there to automatically makes a report for you. Doing manual report is tiring but it is a job that you choose so be patient with it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
I also like that many forum participants use an Excel spreadsheet and make all reports manually. I do also. So it's more reliable and more familiar.
Activity: 448
July 09, 2018, 04:33:07 PM
I am currently still using Excel and Notepad, I use hyperlinks to connect both, excel to find / see a job(today) and notepad to save links from tweets, retweets and so on. yep, essentially, I still use the manual way and this simple i think.
to be honest, when you go to the Bounty topic to write a question or suggestion for the manager, then you are looking for an answer on many pages, since reports with Facebook and Twitter take up a lot of space and it is very inconvenient to correspond with the Bounty manager. This order bothers you.
Activity: 43
July 09, 2018, 01:12:04 PM
I am currently still using Excel and Notepad, I use hyperlinks to connect both, excel to find / see a job(today) and notepad to save links from tweets, retweets and so on. yep, essentially, I still use the manual way and this simple i think.
Activity: 154
July 09, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
Twitter bounty reports is very easy but some of the application can't open the link to copy the tweets or retweets address. There is no problem in making Twitter report but if u are facing any difficulties in copy your work then try another App.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
July 09, 2018, 10:49:41 AM
Only one way is to collect the link manually. No auto service can do that. As far as I know, you need to click on the date you tweet about something. And copy that link and save it to your personal spreadsheet
Activity: 1190
Merit: 212
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2018, 10:41:43 AM
twitter bounty report does have to be there because it can help managers to see the task that is given to you and when you have your job done well then it will definitely get the stake. manager usually still using manual way.
Activity: 126
July 09, 2018, 09:47:57 AM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

Doing bounty reports in twitter is very easy and all you need is to copy those links of your post and paste in the bounty campaign threads and just follow the format when posted becasue participants that are not following the instruction will not receive the stakes allocated.
Activity: 294
July 09, 2018, 06:34:16 AM
For me i used manual, because the manual is better for the more accurate the link you get. I'm already using the automatic link to the link hazel for me because sometimes it's not right to get it. I advise you to manually use it. Thanks ..
Activity: 82
July 09, 2018, 03:56:16 AM
I have collected them manually, maybe there are robots, I don't think complicated operations are required to complete these operations!
Activity: 308
July 09, 2018, 02:22:47 AM
I collect data manually. And use Google Docs for it. It is very convenient for me. Can do reports from other places and have all documents with me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 04:53:01 PM
I collect the data manually.
I have for each bounty a separate document and there when creating a tweet, I immediately copy the link to it. With retweet too.
For me it is convenient and easier to prove my work to the bounty manager.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 06:54:50 AM
I think best way to use an Excel spreadsheet, I think its a convenient way and  a lot of people do. After each post on facebook ,twitter or another social medias copy the link and other required details in the table. Then when the time comes for the report, open the sheet and copy the necessary data to post to the forum.
Activity: 252
July 07, 2018, 10:24:03 PM

Dear you,
At now, to collect the data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns I do by manual. As I know there isn't any program which help us do that. But I think it is not important because it is very easy to collect the data for twitter campaign report by manual.
However, if anyone know any tool that improve our work and share, I will be thank so much!
Activity: 196
Activity: 58
July 07, 2018, 06:22:01 PM
I find it easier to Copy links to tweet immediately and paste them on an already existing template in the required format, there are times I forget to and have to search out the links one after the other , which ever way the links still have to be copied manually as there is no other way to it.
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 05:31:37 PM
I make an empty report and manually paste the link when I made the post. So it's easy to follow when you do it instantly. But there are also programs that paste your all links to excel sheet, that can make it easy.
Activity: 157
July 06, 2018, 05:11:47 PM
Twitter bounty reports weekly are very tiring, that why I don't really like twitter campaigns. It already makes very little money, because the quantity of participant in twitter campaign now so much.
Pages:
Jump to: