Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter bounty reports - page 8. (Read 1315 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 06:52:54 PM
Most of the twitter campaign is almost posting of link from 4 to 7 maximum tweet/Retweet/personal creation tweet, it is easier to do and save the link manually, you can use messenger, post it/note apps, online Microsoft to do so, after retweeting it is better also to copy the link right away before doing any personal tweets since looking for it one time is a little bit harder
Activity: 95
Merit: 3
May 27, 2018, 06:45:34 PM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

Most of people do it manually to be more accurate. But there are some automatic services. For twitter it's: https://www.allmytweets.net/. For both tw and fb also can be used apps as "clipdiary" or similar.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 06:37:25 PM
I guess it would be better to use something, but right now i just copy\paste all the link in the text file and save it)
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
May 27, 2018, 06:35:46 PM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?
I use a notepad.
I write tweets there, the beginning and end of the bounty, posts, tweets.Very convenient, try it.
Activity: 48
May 27, 2018, 06:17:43 PM
I think it's better to do it manually. It is an easy job and no need to use bots. You just copy the tweet link, and collect it in notepad.
Activity: 196
May 27, 2018, 06:11:40 PM
Collecting data for reports is done manually. You can copy it in notepad or ms.word. Very easy.
Activity: 238
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
May 27, 2018, 04:15:56 PM
There are no way to collect twitter reports automatically Smiley. Beside I don't think collect twitter link to report on Bounty thread is too hard to use a bot Smiley). I can easily report twitter link by myself although I'm joining about 5 - 10 twitter bounty campaign Smiley. It only take about nearly 1 hour to complete all report Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 03:57:33 PM
do everything randomly without. although I think already that it is necessary to streamline their work)
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 01:20:12 PM

I'm collecting all the links manually for now. I participated in 80 campaigns in parallel and in principle there was nothing difficult, just had to sit and do all day
Activity: 28
May 27, 2018, 12:02:49 PM
Sort off
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
May 27, 2018, 11:55:21 AM

Everyone really likes free odor, plus Bitcoin becomes a free item. There are several ways to get free Bitcoin that is currently done by digital coin miners.

The task of Bounty Hunter itself is to promote or campaign ICO offered by the company. The goal is to get ranked in the search engines and filter many consumers in hopes their coins will be sold out.

Usually the prize is Coin Etherium (ETH) which can be converted to Bitcoin or also in Dollar form.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
May 27, 2018, 11:19:39 AM
I think there is no automatic service as you say. My experience is using the google spreadsheet to do bounty campaigns that I join, it helps me to update anytime, anywhere.
Activity: 224
May 27, 2018, 10:37:35 AM
I use Microsoft Excel and just create a table, paste there every tweet\retweet. In my opinion, the most convenient and simple program for this work.
Activity: 280
May 27, 2018, 09:22:03 AM

I do it manually, by saving it in textedit and reporting it weekly. But there are some bounty that do not require a report, I suggest you look for bounty like that to make it easier for you. And you can use the following bounty from irfan_pak10, he uses the website to check your work without having to make a weekly report.
Activity: 336
May 27, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
I do it manually by copying links of the post/tweets in special file. I do it right after posting the data, cause you will know exectly what part of job is done. In the end of the week just copy this links to the report.
Activity: 630
Merit: 104
May 27, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

here i have a little suggestion, hope can help.
my experience to report bounty campaign tasks manually. social media that I participate I enter into borkmark as well as I add the date and time that accompany it for weekly reports,
even easier can also be added at the end of the project that we follow
I m doing reports manually too and collect all tweets/retweets into notepad file. it takes a lot of time for me .and since you said about bookmarks-I have exactly the same. created column with all the campaigns I'm in.
Activity: 680
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 07:15:31 AM

here i have a little suggestion, hope can help.
my experience to report bounty campaign tasks manually. social media that I participate I enter into borkmark as well as I add the date and time that accompany it for weekly reports,
even easier can also be added at the end of the project that we follow
Activity: 33
May 27, 2018, 06:09:30 AM
Some bounties require reports, some don't. Whatever the case may be, I keep a record of all my activities. Can't hurt.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 05:52:16 AM
there are some campaigns that do not require a report in the thread. they use bounty portal.
bountyhive is very popular but does not include spreadsheets making it less transparent.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 04:57:26 AM
maybe my obtain victual, what i did to save the tie-in cheep or facebook is guide. we employ microsoftword or notepade.maybe a chronology intense job
Pages:
Jump to: