Pages:
Author

Topic: Twitter bounty reports - page 4. (Read 1315 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 10, 2018, 01:19:47 PM
Personally, I save all links to tweets / retweets from bounty campaigns in which I participate in the notebook, in order to then immediately send the entire report. I feel comfortable working like this, some use Google sheets for this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
July 10, 2018, 01:12:20 PM
Hey guys! I wanted to ask you, how do you collect data for the twitter reports during bounty campaigns where you participate? I mean links to your tweets and retweets, and date of this tweets for example. Do you collect data manually, or you use some automatic services?

Personally, I do it manually, collecting the twitter links for every tweet. But I only take part in projects I strongly believe!
Activity: 361
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 01:08:34 PM
The best way is to do it manually. Copy the link of every post you make and save it somewhere on your pc. I prefer using sublime text 3 always. You go for notepad,notpad++, or any text editor.
Activity: 98
Merit: 12
July 10, 2018, 01:07:06 PM
I think it's better to do it manually. It is an easy job and no need to use bots. You just copy the tweet link, and collect it in notepad.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 12:53:12 PM
I maintain a text file and once I shared a post or did a retweet, I copy the link and paste it according to the format that bounty is asking. Actually for me it is very easy when reporting because I just need to copy and paste it on the bounty thread. Furthermore according to my view, you should keep all the records until a bounty is finished and all your stakes are given. Its a good practice for your own benefit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 10, 2018, 12:22:50 PM
To be honest, if I had a good understanding of programming, I would have built myself a program to not deal with twitter reports manually.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 09:44:29 AM
I usually copy the retweet or tweet in excel file and waitting for it enough the requirement of bounty manager, I will copy it and post in Bitcointalk bounty thread to report
Activity: 364
July 10, 2018, 09:38:19 AM
I try to use as few services and applications as possible, so I collect everything manually, in a separate Excel table
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 10, 2018, 09:01:03 AM
You can manually crawl the link. Or you can use the Allmytweet utility. I often use it. and found it really good. You can find all your tweets and retweets easily and quickly
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
July 10, 2018, 08:49:03 AM
twitter bounty is a bounty that I often join. and i share it on akillo phone. There is no program for this. it is also risky to use the program. because if you detect twitter your account will be banned. twitter bounty should be done daily, then make the link to this platform after sharing. I do not recommend other ways.
Activity: 21
July 10, 2018, 06:59:05 AM
I think data is collected manually after checking each and every entry and verifying it!
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 06:55:37 AM
For me, I often collect everything by myself without using any automatic bot. But as I know there are some bots that you can use to collect twitter tweet link and report on your Bitcointalk account automatically. But I have not tried it before so I don't know if it's good or not. But for me, I often don't wanna use bot although it's good Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 10, 2018, 06:05:01 AM
manually, using Google documents.
making reports manually less likely to make a mistake!
Activity: 99
July 10, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
I've always done everything by hand. Automatic methods are usually paid. There are sites to participate in the bounty there is no need to do reports.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
July 10, 2018, 03:12:28 AM
manually, you can create a spreadsheet with campaigns you want to participate in and fill your retweets there!
Activity: 154
July 10, 2018, 02:18:55 AM
It all depends on the bounty in which you participate. Sometimes reports do not need to be handed over at all. But in most cases, when I make a rep at twitter, I add it to the special table of my bounty. Then when I give the report, I just copy the saved data from it.
Activity: 72
July 09, 2018, 10:47:39 PM
Dear friend. This topic really help us to improve twitter report skill and save our time. For me i do manual report. On the report day i go to the twitter and find the tweet/reweet for that week and copy to the Bitcointalk report thread. You should use the keyword to search. Many thanks.
Activity: 4
July 09, 2018, 10:41:51 PM
twitter bounty reports are very tiring. so I do not really like twitter campaigns. it already makes very little money.

Did anyone ran twitter campaign with success?  I can understand that it's hard to track but did anyone had success.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
July 09, 2018, 10:32:14 PM
In my experience I do it manually. I think it is easy to do by hand. Copy - paste with all the links. And Very simple. But if i work for many campaigns, i should do it one by one at a moment if you don't want confusion with your reports. My suggestions for you is to using notepad or MS Excel to save your work is easier when report than other apps. Goodluck Sir.
Activity: 210
July 09, 2018, 10:19:21 PM
I use the manual why so with the manual we can set ourselves when we want to report. And now the Facebook and Twitter reports are very easy one key you must understand when running bounty means you have to download Spreadsheet to know the running of bounty program
Pages:
Jump to: