Pages:
Author

Topic: UCICOIN | THE ASSET BACKED COIN | UPDATED | INVEST IN A CLEAN FUTURE - page 2. (Read 12337 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
Yeah does anyone have any good nodes for this coin. I downloaded the wallet but not connected yet.
We will be migrating to a new network and restarting the crowdsale for added stability in the long term.
Thanks for your interest !
Activity: 308
Got to get them all!
Yeah does anyone have any good nodes for this coin. I downloaded the wallet but not connected yet.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Looks like the nodes on my wallet are working just fine.
I have 0 active connections. Please share nodes. My ucicoin.conf has:
addnode=188.226.146.196
addnode=151.80.206.100:7779
addnode=85.25.214.102:7779
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is there plan to move the crowd sale now that the host site is being sold?
Activity: 157
Looks like the nodes on my wallet are working just fine.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
You might need some new nodes.
Activity: 71
Wallet dont sync again???
Activity: 196
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I hadn't noticed this coin before but it did show up on crowd sale. Looks decent too.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
The ico looks like a decent buy.
Activity: 21
Hi Hi, my wallet dont sync..!? Anyone know about it? And when we get an other exchange RD965???

Wallet is being redesigned and new nodes will be set up, along with listing in Bittrex first

A little troublesome that you did not set up the new nodes before the crowd fund. I want to sync my wallet before I make an investment to an address.
Activity: 31
Hello,
Yes, We have determined that the lack of coins in circulation has caused us to have a lower ability to sustain market activity, therefore, we are going to see an addition 20000 coins and we have started a re-branding, and are planning partnerships to sustain the coin long-term.

The crowdsale is hosted at : crowdsale.io

Please don't miss this investment opportunities.

Sent you pm dev regarding promoting UCICOIN's ico as well as general promotion.
Activity: 340
Helping Companies migrate to blockchain
Hello,
Yes, We have determined that the lack of coins in circulation has caused us to have a lower ability to sustain market activity, therefore, we are going to see an addition 20000 coins and we have started a re-branding, and are planning partnerships to sustain the coin long-term.

The crowdsale is hosted at : crowdsale.io

Please don't miss this investment opportunities.
Activity: 286
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Hi Hi, my wallet dont sync..!? Anyone know about it? And when we get an other exchange RD965???

Wallet is being redesigned and new nodes will be set up, along with listing in Bittrex first
Wallet doesn't even load let alone sync.
My Windows wallet synchronizes, with 1 active connection. It was not synchronizing for a few days, but now syncs again. I had to download 2 files (peers.dat, ucicoin.conf) and place them in %appdata%\roaming folder, to get the wallet working. To get these files, I contacted Antoun http://ucicoin.com/contact/ I would send them to you if you want.
I have not had successful staking yet. Only 1 confirmation, generated but not accepted mined. UCI is going to pay to get listed on Bittrex.
Activity: 415
Wallet doesn't even load let alone sync.
Activity: 71
Marked for delisting https://c-cex.com/?p=uci-btc

We are looking into the issue

Stay tuned new exchange to come soon  Roll Eyes
Hi, some Nodes? My wallet dont sync!?

If you read some posts back you will see people with the same issue

I can leave you these nodes here