Pages:
Author

Topic: UCICOIN | THE ASSET BACKED COIN | UPDATED | INVEST IN A CLEAN FUTURE - page 4. (Read 12337 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
what's the IPO price of this?

thanks

IPO was done in November  Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 501
what's the IPO price of this?

thanks
iḿ going to buy 100000,  per 1 sato each, offers acepted

Good luck with that  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
iḿ going to buy 100000,  per 1 sato each, offers acepted
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
It's a great time to stock up on UCI coins.. Smiley
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Also check our new Bitcoin/PayPal exchange at uciex.com
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
"UCIcoin is brought to you by UCI, company registered in Lebanon"

UROcoin 2?  Grin
Activity: 404
UCI coin can be used on our upcoming platform u-ci.org
I know many people acquiring these coins right now to hold onto and to use soon.
This is a long term coin.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
hi, i don't understand how work this coin, if I buy someone uci, what I do whit then later, were can I invest this coin?
Activity: 338
ICO was at .007 I think 3 btc was generated. Was private and on no exchanges

You would be buying it cheaper right now...

what happens to the remaining coins that were not sold during the ICO?

i think there was also mention of bonuses for holding UCICOIN, whats the % and how long are the holding period? monthly? quarterly?

You can still buy cheap at CCEX  Wink

http://ucicoin.com/2015/03/newsletters-removed-for-legal-reasons/

Things are getting serious  Smiley

i think there was also mention of bonuses for holding UCICOIN, whats the % and how long are the holding period? monthly? quarterly?

You can still buy cheap at CCEX  Wink
Activity: 342

Activity: 338
UCI added to Cryptsy voting list!
Added mac wallet!

Added block explorer!
The coin potential aside, my problem when sizing this all up is the Swedish company's HNG claim. Until their claim is proven in the scientific world at large, that association will only hurt Ucicion's potential (IMHO). Having said that, I found this interesting story about exotic hydrogen and thought I would share. Very interesting stuff indeed.  http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130124140704.htm

As you say, verification is been demonstrated by Palgo Sweden, that does the measurement of emissions for the Swedish government

Check it out

http://es.slideshare.net/hydroinfra

Further verifications after launch will be carried by SGS, the worlds largest firm dedicated to that

Further announcements to be maid this month after the conference

HIT has already been in the Green Connections conference in 2013, then in the WGES 2014, and now as you can see we are the center of WGES 2015

This gives massive potential to the investors, not a risk

If you would like to be provided further proof (you should not need it at this point) Ill be happy to answer

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The coin potential aside, my problem when sizing this all up is the Swedish company's HNG claim. Until their claim is proven in the scientific world at large, that association will only hurt Ucicion's potential (IMHO). Having said that, I found this interesting story about exotic hydrogen and thought I would share. Very interesting stuff indeed.  http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130124140704.htm
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hi any news about the launch, please specify time hours, thanks!

Which launch? The coin is live, as for the crowdfunding platform where you can spend your ucicoins for investments, will release more information during March

This is so exciting! I managed to pick up 1.4k coins, awaiting for the investment platform. I really like the quarterly bagbonus as well for long term coin holders.. Smiley..
Also helping to spread this great news my blog post; http://goo.gl/N9cJaF  Smiley
Hi any news about the launch, please specify time hours, thanks!

Which launch? The coin is live, as for the crowdfunding platform where you can spend your ucicoins for investments, will release more information during March
Pages:
Jump to: