Pages:
Author

Topic: UCICOIN | THE ASSET BACKED COIN | UPDATED | INVEST IN A CLEAN FUTURE - page 3. (Read 12337 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Hi, some Nodes? My wallet dont sync!?
Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Fully funded,thanks to everyone who invested.  Grin
Activity: 338
Listing above just didn't want to move fast enough so Antoun Toubia increased the roi on this new loan.

https://btcjam.com/listings/43496-launching-a-crowdfunding-platform-end-of-june

Fund raising for a new crowdfunding platform.

Has always paid on time
WINDOWS WALLET work?

not synced

What are the nodes?

151.80.206.100:7779
85.25.214.102:7779
legendary
Activity: 856
Merit: 1000
WINDOWS WALLET work?

not synced

What are the nodes?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Too much talk of whimsical profit and not enough pragmatics so far, but will keep an eye on this.

Thanks. Yes it's hard to tell you anything when I signed a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

Yes we are all under NDA and even though QBK Coin also has interest in UCI we can't tell much unless we are allowed. All I can say is that now is the time to buy a UCI COIN bag and hold before we are kicking ourselves in the groins.. Smiley
Too much talk of whimsical profit and not enough pragmatics so far, but will keep an eye on this.

Thanks. Yes it's hard to tell you anything when I signed a Non Disclosure Agreement (NDA).

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
From Our CEO Antoun Toubia at U.C.I s.a.l

Imagine if you had invested $25 in 2010 and it became $12,000,000 by 2013. How would life be now?

Did you realize that thousands of people all over the world did exactly that? Did you?

Or did you miss out?

Do you know that this event has created what will be the biggest opportunity for wealth during the next 10 years?

In fact...this massive return on investment will likely be nothing compared to some of the growth expected to be realized in the next few years.

Again...people already have turned a few dollars into millions...this is not speculation...it is history.

we can explain exactly how you can avoid  missing out again.

Millions upon millions have been made already and millions more will be made for action takers....and the only action you need to take is to send us an email or add us to skype.

Let us share this with you...before the boom is over!

Email: [email protected]
Www.ucicoin.com
Very much Alive.I'm in touch with the team and Founders.I am the Investment Analyst and COO in UCI.
Am also in touch with the Main Founder and CEO,Antoun Toubia of UCI.
Now is a good time to buy as many of these coins while they are cheap.
I also help manage Qibuck Coin and am a Cofounder in it.
A lot of things are happening,but we cannot disclose investment details due to the private nature of them,under NDA.
You earn profit sharing from the company .... can be more explicit ? what are you going to do with de 1000$ you ask for a mini founder position?

sure .5% times (per million) divide by 40 is the profit sharing pool for mini Founder

Also, you receive 250 ucicoins and 50 HIT shares.

The money UCI receives goes to funding for new contacts and negotiating contracts.

Let me update you on Founders.

There are only 8 Mini Founders left.

One co-owner membership 500kusd. Details through this membership comes from Antoun Toubia.

That's it the rest have all been scooped up.

These Founder membership are generational and inheritable.

Founders/memberships are for a part of the company. They are not shares like HIT or whatever else comes after.

Remember though that UCI and the Founders already in the group are under NDA and can't discuss the investment nor the countries involved in the investment. All we can do for now is let you all in on how much is left for Founder memberships and what deals are in place for ones who wish to buy HIT shares and to show you what is public.

https://trendingcompaniesonline.wordpress.com/2015/04/16/u-c-i-s-a-l-investment-opportunity/

That blog is written by me as per request from our CEO Antoun Toubia

Getmesome

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
You earn profit sharing from the company .... can be more explicit ? what are you going to do with de 1000$ you ask for a mini founder position?
This is a  investment portfolio coin for any coin in the crypto world.

There are still 8 mini Founder/memberships left and they are as cheap as miner but appreciating. $1000 per mini Founder. You earn profit sharing from the company.

Now goto the main site of U.C.I s.a.l www.u-ci.org and scroll down to the bottom. You will also see mining there as well.

You will be able to input ucicoins to this site once it is launched for even more money.

U.C.I s.a.l is the investment company for crypto.

Thanks

Getmesome

This is a legit coin compared to your average pump and dump coin.
Go play with those other coins,everyone else is into this coin.
We are revolutionizing Crypto,and who are you calling thieves?
Get your ass out of this thread.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Watch out for news soon guys! This hasnt even started yet!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Signed up looking forward to new developments.. :)http://freedoge.co.in/
Pages:
Jump to: