Pages:
Author

Topic: UCoin - access to your money! Anytime, anywhere - page 24. (Read 6969 times)

copper member
Activity: 445
Merit: 0
Why will UCoin keep rising?

From now on we are a free token and this is actually an achievement for us all! You can transfer tokens to exchanges where our token is traded, as well as between user wallets on the Ubis platform.

Let’s try to figure out how UCoin price will change in the near future. We believe the price will continue growing, and we are ready to provide the reasoning for it.

First let’s look at the CoinGecko price chart for the past month: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/universal-coin. Over the last 30 days the coin has grown by more than 22%, which is great!

The price will also be supported by the gradual unlocking of tokens, which limits the inflow of tokens to the market.

The fully-functional Ubis wallet will also help to support the price of the coin, as network effect strengthens the project’s infrastructure, further driving the demand for UCoin upwards!

https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

copper member
Plans to develop a ios and android app?

All our plans in our roadmap
Activity: 57
how much does it cost to withdraw ucoin to wallet exchange?
Activity: 32
Plans to develop a ios and android app?
Activity: 66
How can I sell UCOIN. I could not trade on uniswap
copper member
Ubis Digital Wallet — wallet features review

If you have been with us for some time, you might know that UCoin has had its own functional wallet for a while now. We’re talking about Ubis, and you can use it for more than just holding UCoin — other cryptocurrencies work too.

If you haven’t signed up on our website and tried it — no worries, now is a great time to do so! Ubis wallet is safe, reliable and transparent wallet that allows us you do the following:

Buy and sell crypto;
Deposit coins (BTC, ETH, USDT, TRX and UCoin);
Swap and withdraw coins;
Withdraw to multiple addresses;
Apply for UCoin Bank Cards;
and a host of other things!

One of the main qualities of our wallet is its reliability and security. We pay a lot of attention to make sure our users' funds are safe and sound. All transactions are recorded on the blockchain, and you can always access your wallet history!

Visit the link and start using Ubis! https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

Activity: 13
Where can I find a smart contract?
copper member
Hold or sell?

Another batch of tokens is about to be unlocked, and every token holder is bound to have a question in their mind: hold or sell? Let’s talk about what trading strategies are there and which one should you choose?

We have to admit: there is no single correct answer to the “hold or sell'' question. It depends. To answer this question you have to figure out what kind of investor you are: long-term or short-term. In the long term, any new project’s asset has the potential to bring a lot of profit, but the decision is yours. Your money must work and bring you more profit, and investing your money in the right project is the first step to that goal. Sometimes it’s better to cash your investment in:

You don’t believe the asset has upside potential.
You found a better opportunity.
You want to restructure your investment portfolio.
You need cash.

Remember, before making any decision, always think it through, weigh all the pros and cons. It’s important to be content with your profitability!

https://ucoincurrency.io

copper member
Do you plan to hold an Ama in the future?

Follow our news
copper member
I canot move my ucoin to my trust wallet from uccoin wallet?

📚From now on we are a free token and this is actually an achievement for us all! You can transfer tokens to exchanges where our token is traded, as well as between user wallets on the Ubis platform, because starting today the process of unlocking coins has begun!

📚We have another important message for all market participants. Our company strives to maintain and grow our token’s value, and we don’t want to see the price of UCoin drop after it hits the free market.

📚Both our team and all UCoin holders have a common goal: make UCoin a valuable and highly sought-after asset, which can yield great profits in a market where everyone has equal trading opportunity. This is why we focus on being able to grow and maintain the price and prevent the volatility due to the high traffic of sales on any specific day or week. This is why we are scheduling the withdrawal of tokens. We have made a roadmap for everyone to benefit from trading their UCoins equally.

📚Over the course of 7 weeks we will gradually unlock the coins and make them available for withdrawal. Good news — you can already withdraw part of your holdings to an exchange or transfer them through Ubis.

📌Here is the schedule:

🎯1st week (05/07/2021) – you can withdraw 10% of your coins

🎯2nd week (12/07/2021) – you can withdraw 25% of your coins

🎯3rd week (19/07/2021) – you can withdraw 40% of your coins

🎯4th week (26/07/2021) – you can withdraw 55% of your coins

🎯5th week (02/08/2021) – you can withdraw 70% of your coins

🎯6th week (09/08/2021) – you can withdraw 85% of your coins

🎯7th week (16/08/2021) – you can withdraw 100% of your coins

💭Airdrop tokens will be unlocked after the 8th week.

📚Our common goal is for UCoin to be in high demand! Let’s achieve this goal together!

https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis
Activity: 114
What is listing situation with new exchanges?
Activity: 49
Do you plan to hold an Ama in the future?
Activity: 36
I canot move my ucoin to my trust wallet from uccoin wallet?
copper member
📣UCoin tokens unlock reminder

📚A new week has started, which means even more UCoin tokens are now unlocked! We would like to remind you that starting this week, you can withdraw 25% of your coins.

💭Both our team and all UCoin holders have a common goal: make UCoin a valuable and highly sought-after asset, which can yield great profits in a market where everyone has equal trading opportunity. This is why we focus on being able to grow and maintain the price and prevent the volatility due to the high traffic of sales on any specific day or week. This is why over the course of 7 weeks we will gradually unlock the coins and make them available for withdrawal.

📌https://ucoincurrency.io

copper member
copper member
Activity: 53
When  kyc?
Activity: 41