Pages:
Author

Topic: UCoin - access to your money! Anytime, anywhere - page 21. (Read 6969 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Do you have an AMA?
Activity: 114
how do i pass my ucoin into a wallet metamask?
Activity: 49
Great project, I've sent Ucoin exchange via meta. Now validated (KYC) and doing my own due diligence, I have successfully withdrawn half of my initial test investment. It took longer than expected, but considering the exchange is still under construction, this wasn't an issue. Thank you
copper member
Activity: 445
What kind of opportunities does UCoin offer?

UCoin presents the ability to access your money anywhere, anytime. This is your financial freedom and the ability to earn income with the help of modern technologies, blockchain and cryptocurrencies.

To make UCoin bring you the most value, we have developed an entire ecosystem that includes: 

Ubis transactional platform - will allow users to perform different functions, such as storing their funds in the digital platform, sending and receiving currency and ect.

Utransfer money transfer platform - will provide our users with multiple advantages such as cross-border exchange, payment and sending of money, both fiduciary and cryptocurrency, Instant money transfers.

Merchant Processing. We are working hard to ensure that all our users can easily pay with cryptocurrency for goods and services, and make the experience of using our platform as convenient and smooth as it can be.

Ucustody. UCoin will take and hold deposits of clients’ property for safekeeping and the ability to act in a fiduciary capacity and exercise trust powers. Individual investors can even set up beneficiaries of their custodial accounts to ensure their digital assets are properly dispersed to the proper heirs upon their deaths.

Learn more about UCoin on our site https://ucoincurrency.io/

copper member
What projects do you have a partner with?

Hi. Plz check our website
copper member
I have submitted my KYC for more than 3 weeks now and yet it is still showing pending and as such I cannot withdraw my token from the dashboard wallet.. do you KYC take forever before verification?

Plz write [email protected]
Activity: 77
What projects do you have a partner with?
Activity: 41
how many coin can get airdrop?
Activity: 57
I have submitted my KYC for more than 3 weeks now and yet it is still showing pending and as such I cannot withdraw my token from the dashboard wallet.. do you KYC take forever before verification?
copper member
UCoin on Coincodex

Last week we shared a link to our project on Coingecko, and before that, to our page on Coinmarketcap! This is great news for us, since getting published on such prominent websites means that our coin has passed a number of checks and has proven to be reliable and relevant.

However, those are not the only websites to cover UCoin, and today we would like to share another link to our project on Coincodex:
https://coincodex.com/crypto/ucoin

copper member
Where can I get help, because I've already done kyc and so far it hasn't been released for me to do trading?

Plz write [email protected]
Activity: 73
When is Ucoin getting listed on more exchanges?
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
Where can I get help, because I've already done kyc and so far it hasn't been released for me to do trading?
copper member
How to use Ubis? Watch a new video on our YouTube channel!

We often talk about how you can easily store and swap coins with Ubis, and how our platform is the best place to buy UCoin tokens. However, today we would like you to watch, not read what we have to say about using Ubis! We’ve made a short video for our YouTube channel.

Follow the link to see it: https://youtu.be/9NM7nJ_W3Ng

copper member
Activity: 29
How much is it now?
Activity: 60
How to contact support?
copper member
UCoin tokens unlock reminder

You can withdraw 55% of your coins

A new week has started, which means even more UCoin tokens are now unlocked! We would like to remind you that starting this week, you can withdraw 55% of your coins.

Both our team and all UCoin holders have a common goal: make UCoin a valuable and highly sought-after asset, which can yield great profits in a market where everyone has equal trading opportunity. This is why we focus on being able to grow and maintain the price and prevent the volatility due to the high traffic of sales on any specific day or week. This is why over the course of 7 weeks we will gradually unlock the coins and make them available for withdrawal.

🎯https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

Activity: 114
Are there any programs to attract users?
copper member
Cryptocurrency Market News Digest
19.07.2021 - 25.07.2021

We’re continuing our tradition: every week UCoin will be publishing a short weekly cryptocurrency market news digest for you to stay informed on the latest trends. In this edition we look at what happened from 19 through 25 of July.

After dropping below $30,000 BTC soared to $40000. Ethereum broke through above $2100.

Jack Dorsey, Twitter CEO, believes the future of Twitter depends on Bitcoin

Amazon is hiring a crypto product lead

KFC Korea preparing to issue their own non-fungible tokens (NFT)

China officially launches a CBDC pilot project for public transit

China responds to US criticism regarding the digital yuan

Of course, there was more news last week, so if we missed an important story, feel free to let us know in the comments, and we will be happy to discuss it with you!

https://ucoincurrency.io/ubis

Pages:
Jump to: