Pages:
Author

Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE - page 10. (Read 24460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Developer
Hi

I tried to contact you on Skype and requested for a purchase of software on your website but didn't get any response

I do sleep you know lol.
Responded.
Developer
Hi krejsx connect to skype at 14:00 pm(Buenos Aires Time) (Global mundial Time -3 Hs)

I will purchase it, check you mail id Smiley

Sent you both a message Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I will purchase it, check you mail id Smiley
Activity: 7
Hi krejsx connect to skype at 14:00 pm(Buenos Aires Time) (Global mundial Time -3 Hs)

Developer
Grab a great deal!
Developer
KresJ, can you please respond about my updating issue? I can update the app to the latest version.

Thanks

Didn't see your message, can you please make a ticket Smiley
Activity: 9
KresJ, can you please respond about my updating issue? I can update the app to the latest version.

Thanks
Developer
Grab a great deal!
Developer
Hi Krejsx left you messages on skype,please view it
I really want the program to work on my pc Undecided
Thank you Wink

Replied Smiley

Are there vouch copies available ?
I 've purchased before the new year the Udemy ripper from another thread of this forum and after new year doesn't work anymore  Cry I 've vouched there also you can check it out.
Is this working ok no issues ?

Thanks ! I will vouch for sure if i get a copy.

This works 100%, but no vouch copies anymore sorry.

Summary of Issue:
Help Desk was logged into by a unknown person and they used this to get people's emails who created tickets.
They then used our SMTP server to send emails pretending to be udemy to anyone who made a ticket.

The email is not real, there is no need to worry Smiley

I got the same email, and I haven't bought your tool yet :p.
None the less glad to see it's fake.

I am glad it is fake :p, even i almost shat my pants for a moment, the terrible english did raise my eyebrows.

The Vouch for the program,

The program works flawlessly so far [I hope seller will maintain it and not abandon it like Ollie did  Grin, am not saying Ollie scammed or anything, but maybe he is too occupied with other things to update the software], managed to get some pretty cool courses.
The GUI is pretty straight forward & works as it should.
If the software can create a text file within the course folder showing the link of the course, that'd be great Smiley, but its just a thought, not something I cant live without.
Had been using Ollie's software previously [flawless during its era) until it got busted, but this one works well too.
I'd recommend the software for $20 (Steal actually), considering you can get $1000+ worth of courses (excl the resources, which is a udemy limitation).

Thanks!
Activity: 18
The User Interface window is very user friendly. At the top you have from Filetypes, Settings and two buttons. One is to Start Download and the other is to
              Load Course URL List. The Filetypes options show you boxes where you can select from
               1. Video Files
               2. Audio Files
               3. PDF Files
               4. HTML Files
               5. Quiz File

So for these files do you have to tick which components you want or does it automatically download everything in the entire course ?
Activity: 2
Summary of Issue:
Help Desk was logged into by a unknown person and they used this to get people's emails who created tickets.
They then used our SMTP server to send emails pretending to be udemy to anyone who made a ticket.

The email is not real, there is no need to worry Smiley

I got the same email, and I haven't bought your tool yet :p.
None the less glad to see it's fake.

I am glad it is fake :p, even i almost shat my pants for a moment, the terrible english did raise my eyebrows.

The Vouch for the program,

The program works flawlessly so far [I hope seller will maintain it and not abandon it like Ollie did  Grin, am not saying Ollie scammed or anything, but maybe he is too occupied with other things to update the software], managed to get some pretty cool courses.
The GUI is pretty straight forward & works as it should.
If the software can create a text file within the course folder showing the link of the course, that'd be great Smiley, but its just a thought, not something I cant live without.
Had been using Ollie's software previously [flawless during its era) until it got busted, but this one works well too.
I'd recommend the software for $20 (Steal actually), considering you can get $1000+ worth of courses (excl the resources, which is a udemy limitation).
Activity: 6
Are there vouch copies available ?
I 've purchased before the new year the Udemy ripper from another thread of this forum and after new year doesn't work anymore  Cry I 've vouched there also you can check it out.
Is this working ok no issues ?

Thanks ! I will vouch for sure if i get a copy.
Activity: 7
Hi Krejsx left you messages on skype,please view it
I really want the program to work on my pc Undecided
Thank you Wink
Developer
OMG WTF!!!! Angry

I got this email from UDEMY. I've copied and pasted it in. I need the author to explain ASAP......I never had this issue with the other program

Dave Arnold [email protected] via sendgrid.net
3:36 AM (39 minutes ago)

to security
Hello,

we have been informed you using a udemy download tool. This tool ist illegal, please stop using this. If you still use this tool, we will take legal actions against you.

Best regards, Dave Arnold

Udemy.com 600 Harrison St., 3rd Floor San Francisco, CA 94107 USA

I got this email too. It has been sent from  [email protected]  Undecided

It's fake, it's spoofed. If you check, it's sent by sendgrid and not Udemy.
Also note the terrible english
Activity: 108
OMG WTF!!!! Angry

I got this email from UDEMY. I've copied and pasted it in. I need the author to explain ASAP......I never had this issue with the other program

Dave Arnold [email protected] via sendgrid.net
3:36 AM (39 minutes ago)

to security
Hello,

we have been informed you using a udemy download tool. This tool ist illegal, please stop using this. If you still use this tool, we will take legal actions against you.

Best regards, Dave Arnold

Udemy.com 600 Harrison St., 3rd Floor San Francisco, CA 94107 USA

I got this email too. It has been sent from  [email protected]  Undecided

Activity: 9
One problem with the program. I can never update to the latest version. The app doesn't do it. Is there a way around this? I'm on 0.05 now
Developer
Activity: 2
Hi KrejsX,
              I have been using the program for the last couple of days and all I can say is WOW. This program is absolutely brilliant. When I first opened it I knew straight away it
              was the real thing. It opens in two windows. One is a Command Line window and the other is a User Interface window.

The Command Line window shows you the download information of the courses you want.  
              Like  1. % of video downloaded.
                     2. Total in MB.
                     3. MB received.
                     4. Average Download speed.
                     5. Total Time of download.
                     6. Time Spent.
                     7. Time left of download.
                     8. Current speed of download.

The User Interface window is very user friendly. At the top you have from Filetypes, Settings and two buttons. One is to Start Download and the other is to
              Load Course URL List. The Filetypes options show you boxes where you can select from
               1. Video Files
               2. Audio Files
               3. PDF Files
               4. HTML Files
               5. Quiz Files

In the Settings options you can select the resolution of the videos your downloading. You can choose from 1080p, 720p, 480p and 360p.
              You also can select just save the links of the courses you want. You can also choose Show Download Console (Debugging).

The middle of the UI is where you add all the links of the courses that you want to download. You could have 10 courses you want. Add the links, head off and after a
              while your courses will be done. this is also great.

Near the bottom theirs a Percentage bar that shows how much of the course is downloaded. On the bottom theirs in info bar that shows all the files that have
              been downloaded.

All in all I have to say that the people who developed this program did a great job and deserve alot of respect and Whoever ye are well done again and    
              ThanksThanksThanksThanks.

For the price your getting this program for you cant go wrong. $20 plus Updates for life. This deal is too good to be true. Get this program while you can. You wont regret it.

Having used this program i have no doubt that the LyndaDL program will be just as good, and i will in the future be purchasing the Second program LyndaDL.
              Thanks Again
              Respect.

Developer
Definitely fake. I have been using the ripper daily and no e-mails of such. Also, the English in that e-mail is atrocious.

P.S. @KrejsX, the new update is really good. I feel that the download speed is much better now since the update.

No worries, good you are enjoying it Smiley
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Definitely fake. I have been using the ripper daily and no e-mails of such. Also, the English in that e-mail is atrocious.

P.S. @KrejsX, the new update is really good. I feel that the download speed is much better now since the update.
Pages:
Jump to: