Pages:
Author

Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE - page 9. (Read 24460 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hi, right now I think there is an error that gives me this command error lines:

Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "", line 631, in run
  File "", line 533, in udemy_dl
  File "", line 379, in apiData
  File "", line 275, in parseVideo
KeyError: 'asset'

Is there any update for that?

Thanks.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Developer
I feel like buying this stuff Grin

Send in a req Smiley
Activity: 2
I feel like buying this stuff Grin
Developer
I have no regret buying this great stuff

Grin Grin Grin

Thanks!
Activity: 1
I have no regret buying this great stuff

Grin Grin Grin
Developer
onhax.net/udemy - lol, advertising Smiley
PS- r u bluedragon?

No.
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
onhax.net/udemy - lol, advertising Smiley
PS- r u bluedragon?
Please check on your ticket I need to buy it. ^^
Thank You
Developer
just bought UdemyDL and LyndaDL

all works very good, still can't believe it was so easy, the UI is very user friendly ! definetly recommend this one !

thanks man Cheesy

bought with bitcoins, got discount and transaction finished within 10 mins ! nice Cheesy

Thanks for vouch!
Activity: 66
just bought UdemyDL and LyndaDL

all works very good, still can't believe it was so easy, the UI is very user friendly ! definetly recommend this one !

thanks man Cheesy

bought with bitcoins, got discount and transaction finished within 10 mins ! nice Cheesy
Developer
Well, I recently bought KrejsX UdemyDL ripper while it was still at USD21.88(Paypal) because I really needed a working Udemy ripper.I used to own Ollie's old ripper.KrejsX's ripper is simply fantastic! Tested with paid downloads multiple times and thus far it works swell! I definitely vouch for it! Smiley Even at the current price of USD25 for new buyers, it is still a great deal.Go for it !

Thanks for the vouch!
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
For those having trouble updating to the new version, do disable any download manager that you have. That's what worked for me.

By the way, @KrejsX, there is some UdemyLegal user posting things about illegal selling of such rippers and being subject to illegal action. Do take note although I'm not sure if its legit. Also, if I wanted to start using VPN on this, will that have an effect on the registered number of IP as I have installed in 2 computers? I was too lazy in the beginning to use my VPN but I think its time I do with such posts going around.

Thanks for the tip!
There's no way those messages are legit, they would just issue a DMCA to btctalk. Search udemy ripper on google and you'll find hundreds of results they could easily take down Tongue
VPN should be fine Smiley

Alright thanks. Will begin to use it then!
Activity: 18
Well, I recently bought KrejsX UdemyDL ripper while it was still at USD21.88(Paypal) because I really needed a working Udemy ripper.I used to own Ollie's old ripper.KrejsX's ripper is simply fantastic! Tested with paid downloads multiple times and thus far it works swell! I definitely vouch for it! Smiley Even at the current price of USD25 for new buyers, it is still a great deal.Go for it !
Developer
For those having trouble updating to the new version, do disable any download manager that you have. That's what worked for me.

By the way, @KrejsX, there is some UdemyLegal user posting things about illegal selling of such rippers and being subject to illegal action. Do take note although I'm not sure if its legit. Also, if I wanted to start using VPN on this, will that have an effect on the registered number of IP as I have installed in 2 computers? I was too lazy in the beginning to use my VPN but I think its time I do with such posts going around.

Thanks for the tip!
There's no way those messages are legit, they would just issue a DMCA to btctalk. Search udemy ripper on google and you'll find hundreds of results they could easily take down Tongue
VPN should be fine Smiley

I've got only $5 dollar. is there a coupon ?  Embarrassed Embarrassed

Not for that...
I've got only $5 dollar. is there a coupon ?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Developer
bought the udemy ripper by xxolliexx and now its stopped working (and the exe says "***ifuckedyourmum***"
is this thing the real thing? not another scam? sent an email about willing to buy via paypal btw

I'm not the same person, sorry.
Replied to your email Smiley
Developer
Price has changed to $25.
Developer
I've just paid the software and I am excited to receive it and test it Smiley

Replied Smiley