Pages:
Author

Topic: ∎∎ UdemyDL ∎∎ | NO LONGER FOR SALE - page 7. (Read 24460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Developer
Is this program still working? Thinking about buying!

It's still working (3+ weeks after purchase). Smiley

Just thought I'd chime in and help out those with questions about the program and the last few pages of this thread.

Having problems / errors?
Here's a solution that helps me roughly 60% of the time
The 2 different script errors you're hearing about in this thread are happening, but they also happened with this ripper's ancestors. Also, it's only happening for a small percentage of the courses available on Udemy, that I've experienced so far at least. Most courses download with no problem.

I'm not sure why, but it seems like a few specific courses have been packaged in a way that UdemyDL has trouble reading, at least first time or when they're part of a long list. (That's my best guess based on my experience at least.) I believe the problem's more to do with Udemy's side and not so much with UdemyDL's, but there could be some tweaking that KrejsX could do that might help. (Or not, we'll see.)

In case you get either of these errors (while KrejsX investigates) while trying to get a course, in my experience what sometimes works for me is to load each of the "problematic" courses one at a time in UdemyDL.

If I load UdemyDL up, copy-paste and download only one URL, then sometimes it goes through and downloads the course (when before, when it was part of a list, it would hit an error). I'd say this works roughly 60% of the time for me. Just keep the URLs of all the "problem" courses in a separate notepad, and try each one of them one by one.

However, there are just some courses, a very small handful (out of 30,000) but still, that are "stubborn" and you just can't rip right now. (I feel for you guys, there's a few courses I can't get no matter how many times I try.) For those... thank God for Udemy's $10 sales. Tongue

[edit]: One other thing: I've noticed also that UdemyDL performs best when you take breaks in between downloading courses. I've noticed what feels to me like, spamming Udemy's server continuously with download requests tends to initiate "cooldown" times on your IP. Knowing this might help you get encourage your problem courses to go through too. Smiley

In short:
1. This tool still does its job really well.
2. To date, it's the best of its kind.
3. It's available to purchase right now for a low price. (for who knows how long...?)
4. It can rip (I'd say) at least 96% of the courses available on Udemy (as of this post, 31/01/16)
5. For the problematic ones, you have a solution that may help the process (otherwise just deal and be grateful with what you can get. Smiley )
6. If you want to empower yourself with high quality training, but can't afford to buy all the courses your heart desires, this is an ideal solution for you.

I hope that helps ends the spam of error messages in this thread, and give renewed confidence to all interested parties. Smiley

Thanks for the review Smiley
Activity: 8
Merit: 0

It's still working (3+ weeks after purchase). Smiley

Just thought I'd chime in and help out those with questions about the program and the last few pages of this thread.

Having problems / errors?
Here's a solution that helps me roughly 60% of the time
The 2 different script errors you're hearing about in this thread are happening, but they also happened with this ripper's ancestors. Also, it's only happening for a small percentage of the courses available on Udemy, that I've experienced so far at least. Most courses download with no problem.

I'm not sure why, but it seems like a few specific courses have been packaged in a way that UdemyDL has trouble reading, at least first time or when they're part of a long list. (That's my best guess based on my experience at least.) I believe the problem's more to do with Udemy's side and not so much with UdemyDL's, but there could be some tweaking that KrejsX could do that might help. (Or not, we'll see.)

In case you get either of these errors (while KrejsX investigates) while trying to get a course, in my experience what sometimes works for me is to load each of the "problematic" courses one at a time in UdemyDL.

If I load UdemyDL up, copy-paste and download only one URL, then sometimes it goes through and downloads the course (when before, when it was part of a list, it would hit an error). I'd say this works roughly 60% of the time for me. Just keep the URLs of all the "problem" courses in a separate notepad, and try each one of them one by one.

However, there are just some courses, a very small handful (out of 30,000) but still, that are "stubborn" and you just can't rip right now. (I feel for you guys, there's a few courses I can't get no matter how many times I try.) For those... thank God for Udemy's $10 sales. Tongue

[edit]: One other thing: I've noticed also that UdemyDL performs best when you take breaks in between downloading courses. I've noticed what feels to me like, spamming Udemy's server continuously with download requests tends to initiate "cooldown" times on your IP. Knowing this might help you get encourage your problem courses to go through too. Smiley

In short:
1. This tool still does its job really well.
2. To date, it's the best of its kind.
3. It's available to purchase right now for a low price. (for who knows how long...?)
4. It can rip (I'd say) at least 96% of the courses available on Udemy (as of this post, 31/01/16)
5. it can even resume downloads that got interrupted Wink
6. For the problematic ones, you have a solution that may help the process (otherwise just deal and be grateful with what you can get. Smiley )
7. If you want to empower yourself with high quality training, but can't afford to buy all the courses your heart desires, this is an ideal solution for you.

I hope that helps ends the spam of error messages in this thread, and give renewed confidence to all interested parties. Smiley
Activity: 12
Yep, slideshows are not downloadable atm.
Please email me if you are still having problems

At what address? I already sent you an email to [email protected] on 25th January and haven't got a response since then.

Strange, don't see your email.
Can you please re-send, thanks!

I re-sent it just now!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 7
Hi,finally i manage to get the program working
And now i have a problem
File "(string)", line 631,in run
File "(string)", line 533, in udemy_dl
File "(string)",line 379 in apiData
File "(string)",line 275 in parseVideo
KeyError:"asset"
Please solve it
Developer
Still selling!
Developer

At what address? I already sent you an email to [email protected] on 25th January and haven't got a response since then.

Strange, don't see your email.
Can you please re-send, thanks!

Still selling!

Could you please reply to my #211 post? I sent you an email, posted my questions here, and still haven't got an answer :-(

Hi tmicfytb, your second error is doubt some connection issues. Delete those 1kb videos and rerun the course download. This works avoiding the already downloaded material and only download the failed files. Usually with a .mp4 search is enough.

Tell us if works fine.

That's what I thought, but I downloaded the whole course 3 times, and the same files were 1 kb of size. Please try to download the course, I'm curious, let me know your results. Then I thought maybe the original videos are corrupted on Udemy, but that's not the case. One of the damaged files can be previewed, and that's proof the source is OK.

Hi, I think the 6 and 11 classes are not downloadable, because maybe are slideshows (see the icons to the classname list). I will try download tomorrow and tell you.

I'm not speaking about the slideshows. For example try lecture 33, it's a video, you can even preview it on Udemy, but the downloaded file is corrupted, only 338 bytes for me.

Developer
Still selling!

Could you please reply to my #211 post? I sent you an email, posted my questions here, and still haven't got an answer :-(

Hi tmicfytb, your second error is doubt some connection issues. Delete those 1kb videos and rerun the course download. This works avoiding the already downloaded material and only download the failed files. Usually with a .mp4 search is enough.

Tell us if works fine.

That's what I thought, but I downloaded the whole course 3 times, and the same files were 1 kb of size. Please try to download the course, I'm curious, let me know your results. Then I thought maybe the original videos are corrupted on Udemy, but that's not the case. One of the damaged files can be previewed, and that's proof the source is OK.

Hi, I think the 6 and 11 classes are not downloadable, because maybe are slideshows (see the icons to the classname list). I will try download tomorrow and tell you.
Still selling!

Tell us if works fine.

Still selling!

Tell us if works fine.
Still selling!

Developer
Still selling!
Developer

Interested in getting it if its still working properly?

Cheers!

Yep, works fine.

Just wanted to confirm, was this fixed ?

Thank you

Hi Krejsx thanks for the support. Can someone check if they are able to download the parts of courses which have this icon next to them ? http://imgur.com/tkXvQaK

Those videos are not being downloaded it seems.

Hi, please link a course with this

here is an example : https://www.udemy.com/attracting-hiring-and-retaining-the-best-people/

You will see that icon in the list of lectures. Downloading the course doesn't download these videos.

Not yet, been busy trying to get the new support system up and running.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Cheers!

Yep, works fine.

Just wanted to confirm, was this fixed ?

Thank you

Hi Krejsx thanks for the support. Can someone check if they are able to download the parts of courses which have this icon next to them ? http://imgur.com/tkXvQaK

Those videos are not being downloaded it seems.

Hi, please link a course with this

here is an example : https://www.udemy.com/attracting-hiring-and-retaining-the-best-people/

You will see that icon in the list of lectures. Downloading the course doesn't download these videos.

Developer
Hi KrejsX,

I sent the money via Paypal since yesterday, but so far not received any new instructions on how to download the application. Huh

Please PM me here or email me, our helpdesk was taken down Sad

Cheers!

Yep, works fine.

@KresjX
I paid via PayPal and I am still waiting for you to send the program .
I have already sent e-mail and messaging via Skype.
But so far only received a PM response from the imposter ( KresjX. ). He asked me my  e-mail.
Please answer.

Hi, PM me your skype.

Sorry everyone, been very busy with personal issues right now. Working hard to fix for everyone.
Activity: 19
@KresjX
I paid via PayPal and I am still waiting for you to send the program .
I have already sent e-mail and messaging via Skype.
But so far only received a PM response from the imposter ( KresjX. ). He asked me my  e-mail.
Please answer.

Update:
Everything is ok!
KresjX contacted me.
I have already installed the program and it 's really all it promises.
Activity: 334
Merit: 250

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: