Author

Topic: UEFA Europa League 2022/23 Season - page 435. (Read 49207 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1039
Argentine representative on gambling board
September 15, 2022, 05:52:03 PM
Man i only come here to say, Serie A really need to do something about their teams. ITs a really shame what some teams of this big and amazing league are doing trought europe.

How can Lazio lose 5-1 against a Denmark team?. The past Year Roma lose 6-0 against Bodo (after that they were champions i know), Fiorentina cant win against a LATVIAN team in the Artemio Franchi!!!!.

And in the big tournament (UCL) the sittuation its not so diferent.
Activity: 868
Merit: 418
September 15, 2022, 05:23:18 PM
Full Time: Sheriff Tiraspol 0-2 Manchester United.

Manchester United claimed their first Europa League win of the season with a 2-0 win over Sheriff Tiraspol.

In the first half, Sancho gave United the lead after capitalizing on a pass from Eriksen to direct a low shot from the right post and into the net. Dalot then earned a penalty after being brought down in the box, with Ronaldo stepping up to score United's second goal, as well as goal his first of the season.

In the second half, United looked for a third goal but could not find it, having only one shot on target.
The 3 points that have been achieved by Manchester united make Manchester united in second place in the standings of Group E.

And from the early minutes of the match, it turned out that Manchester United could play quite aggressively, I think. so do not be surprised if MU can score a goal in the 17th minute. and actually in the second half there were many good opportunities or opportunities that MU got. but all to no avail. at least starting to see an increase in MU's performance this time. very different from the previous game.
Activity: 2016
Merit: 322
September 15, 2022, 05:12:40 PM
The match did look quite difficult, apart from the Sheriff playing all out, but also the field conditions didn't seem very good. ... so that Man United players are not used to it & find it difficult to maximize chances.
I don't know if it's just my opinion or it is.  Grin
I knew Manchester united will win the match, they lose their first match in Europa against Real Sociedad which is kind of embarrassing because Real Sociedad is a small team which is not even suppose to win Manchester united, since they lose their first game I know they will want to do everything possible to win today's match, Manchester united played well today even as we know that FC Sheriff is not a difficult team to win, I was really expecting Manchester united to score more goals in second half but unfortunately they couldn't score more than two goals, their performance was really nice today compare to their last match.
FC Sheriff is not easy team to play but today Manchester United done good job and have won against them by good margin which is going to be positive for them as after having good performance in Premier League now they are improving quality into Europa Matches as well with this win now they are second in group being Real Sociedad which is winner of their last two matches and having good chance for staying at top.

With his first goal in Europa Cup now Ronaldo is also on scorer's sheet which is going to be good for him and his confidence which was shattering in last few weeks as he is also on decline in performance and need some good results for having better results in coming matches as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
September 15, 2022, 04:19:26 PM
Meanwhile, Roma is still difficult to scoring goals throughout the first half. Although one of HJK ​​Helsinki's players got a red card since the 15th minute, Roma haven't scored yet. But I think the second half will be completely different, we can expect Roma to win.

Roma did not play well in the last few matches. The players lost form. As HJK Helsinki was playing with 10 players due to a red card after only 15 minutes, Roma did not score a goal in the first half. But they turned the tide of the match at the start of the second half. Dybala gave the team a 1-0 lead by scoring from Lorenzo's pass in the 47th minute. And after only 2 minutes, Lorenzo scored a goal to give the team a 2-0 lead. Roma will win this match very easily.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 928
September 15, 2022, 04:18:11 PM
The match did look quite difficult, apart from the Sheriff playing all out, but also the field conditions didn't seem very good. ... so that Man United players are not used to it & find it difficult to maximize chances.
I knew Manchester united will win the match, they lose their first match in Europa against Real Sociedad which is kind of embarrassing because Real Sociedad is a small team which is not even suppose to win Manchester united, since they lose their first game I know they will want to do everything possible to win today's match, Manchester united played well today even as we know that FC Sheriff is not a difficult team to win, I was really expecting Manchester united to score more goals in second half but unfortunately they couldn't score more than two goals, their performance was really nice today compare to their last match.
Activity: 896
Merit: 612
September 15, 2022, 03:49:04 PM
Manchaser United have a tough task today. They need to beat Sheriff away. Of course I'm kidding and I think Manchester United can beat Sheriff, although the latter beat current champion Real Madrid last season. But I think it will be much easier today. But the interesting game for me will be Betis - Ludogorets. I think the visitors have a chance to win this match.
Manchester united must win today against the sheriff, the defeat of sociedad should be an evaluation for Ten Hag to be able to rotate his players well and not underestimate other teams that are considered below their level, but it seems that Ten Hag job is quite difficult to get 3 points today this is because Rasfhord who is having an impressive performance can't play today, losing Rashford may be replaced by Ronaldo but considering Ronaldo performance is below the standard of course requires Ten Hag to look for other options later.
The score ends in a win for Them.
To be honest maybe this is something that is natural but if we look at this moment their victory was so expected and Ronaldo after so long finally he scored again even though it was only from a penalty.
But we still see one thing here even though they have the ball but their chances are still low I think.
Man United would have scored more than that if chances by Bruno, Ronaldo and even Antonio were not wasted. Second half was like they were content with the goal provided by Ronaldo in the 39th minutes of the first half because in the 85th minutes, Elanga would have made it 3-0 but missed his chance.

It's a good thing Ten Haag is pushing his team forward in the Europa and if all goes well, they can become a dominant force and if he maintains this pattern, he could push them higher up in the Premier league. I'm also excited for Ronaldo as he has gotten over his initial disinterest to play in the Europa to scoring. A good one for them.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
September 15, 2022, 03:46:15 PM

Manchester United claimed their first Europa League win of the season with a 2-0 win over Sheriff Tiraspol.

In the first half, Sancho gave United the lead after capitalizing on a pass from Eriksen to direct a low shot from the right post and into the net. Dalot then earned a penalty after being brought down in the box, with Ronaldo stepping up to score United's second goal, as well as goal his first of the season.

In the second half, United looked for a third goal but could not find it, having only one shot on target.
Manchester United's performance today can be said to be good even though it actually looked overwhelmed when the Sheriff launched an attack. First half Manchester United managed to score 2 goals but no more goals in the second half. This victory must be something positive, especially since Ronaldo has also returned to fill the main line up, so today's 3 points are for them.

Meanwhile, Roma is still difficult to scoring goals throughout the first half. Although one of HJK ​​Helsinki's players got a red card since the 15th minute, Roma haven't scored yet. But I think the second half will be completely different, we can expect Roma to win.
Activity: 910
Merit: 582
September 15, 2022, 03:44:22 PM
Up Man United, You guys did a good job as expected, trashing Sheriff FC by two goals to nothing  2- 0, That makes perfect sense and too Christiano Ronaldo getting a good in that game was the most interesting side of the match, especially with Ronaldo scoring in  today's game, I do think that this goal will boost his confidence and urge to continuing scoring goals. With Manchester united performance today and recent win over Arsenal , I'm kinda beginning to see some improvement with the Man United team after Buying those players during this summer transfer. They really need to keep this good performance going further.
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
September 15, 2022, 03:33:07 PM

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 15, 2022, 03:11:48 PM
Manchaser United have a tough task today. They need to beat Sheriff away. Of course I'm kidding and I think Manchester United can beat Sheriff, although the latter beat current champion Real Madrid last season. But I think it will be much easier today. But the interesting game for me will be Betis - Ludogorets. I think the visitors have a chance to win this match.
Manchester united must win today against the sheriff, the defeat of sociedad should be an evaluation for Ten Hag to be able to rotate his players well and not underestimate other teams that are considered below their level, but it seems that Ten Hag job is quite difficult to get 3 points today this is because Rasfhord who is having an impressive performance can't play today, losing Rashford may be replaced by Ronaldo but considering Ronaldo performance is below the standard of course requires Ten Hag to look for other options later.
The score ends in a win for Them.
To be honest maybe this is something that is natural but if we look at this moment their victory was so expected and Ronaldo after so long finally he scored again even though it was only from a penalty.
But we still see one thing here even though they have the ball but their chances are still low I think.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
September 15, 2022, 03:06:00 PM
The result of Lazio is quite remarkable. Especially because they played a good game against Feyenoord last week. Strange things happen in this group. Midtjylland lost last week without a chance and now wins big against Lazio. And the opposite of Feyenoord as well. Those are the results in this group. It looks like all teams still have every chance to advance to the next round, but on paper, Lazio has the best squad. Today, however, there was not much to see. Perhaps it was underestimation of the opponent. United won easy with 2-0 in a boring match.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
September 15, 2022, 03:04:01 PM
Midtjylland won with a score of 5:1, a very confident victory, I expected TO in this match, but I thought that Lazio would score more goals. The defeat is too devastating, despite the fact that Midtjylland is not in the best shape, in the last matches they had mostly losses and draws. Now in the group each team has 3 points. Ferencváros was able to beat Monaco away, after defeating Trabzonspor and Monaco this could be a serious step towards qualifying from the group.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
September 15, 2022, 03:01:30 PM
Big surprise in first half as Midjiland has 2-0 against Lazio and if they continue to play like they did in first half, they should score their 3rd goal as Lazio is still searching for their first goal.

Man United a solid 2-0 against Tiraspol but Tiraspol is not the same team from last year where they played UCL groups but still a pretty great team overall.
The defeat was very surprising because with a score of 5-1, Lazio looked to have the ball but the finishing was still not good enough that finally their defense was a little less consistent so it was easier for Midjiland to score more goals than Lazio who could only score in minutes 57.
In Group F, all of them still have the same points, meaning that anyone can qualify, but there is still a long way to go.

Man United were quite impressive 2-0 win over Sheriff was convincing enough to win, I know they lost yesterday but now Man United have started even better.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
September 15, 2022, 02:56:56 PM
The score did not change in the second half and brought Man United managed to get the first 3 points in the Europa League this season.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
September 15, 2022, 02:26:10 PM
And Manchester United have made it 0:2 in the first half of the game so far, Jadon Sancho with the opening goal in 17 minutes and Ronaldo converted a penalty kick to a goal in the 39th minute to give Manchester United a comfortable lead in this game against FC Sheriff. I wish to see Ronaldo score another goal and Manchester United win with a goal margin of 4 so that they will have a better chance of getting to the secondbd round of the game if they can win their last match.

FC Sheriff 0: Manchester United 2.
Yes, Manchester United had a comfortable lead in their game against FC Sheriff because I don't see any more goals in this game. Therefore, Ronaldo scoring another will have to be another day and another game.
Despite Manchester leading FC Sheriff with 2 goals while Real Sociedad currently draws with Omonia, Real Sociedad is still leading the group E.

Edit: Real Sociedad just scored their second goal against Omonia.
Activity: 294
Merit: 112
September 15, 2022, 01:56:08 PM
Manchester United won 2-0 over Sheriff Tiraspol in the first half. Despite starting the match energetically from the hosts, it was United who broke the deadlock through Sancho's goal. Eriksen found the winger on the edge of the box after a one-two, with Sancho cutting the ball into his left foot and firing his shot into the bottom corner. Then United's second goal was scored from the penalty spot by Ronaldo after Dalot was brought down by Kpozo in the box. This is Ronaldo's first goal of the season.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
September 15, 2022, 01:50:42 PM
Big surprise in first half as Midjiland has 2-0 against Lazio and if they continue to play like they did in first half, they should score their 3rd goal as Lazio is still searching for their first goal.

Man United a solid 2-0 against Tiraspol but Tiraspol is not the same team from last year where they played UCL groups but still a pretty great team overall.

Incoming Betis game should be a win for them and same goes for Roma in my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 772
September 15, 2022, 01:46:10 PM
The first half was over and Manchester United took the lead with a 0-2 score scored by Sancho (17) and Ronaldo (39) from the penalty spot.
In the first half Cristiano Ronaldo should have scored more than one goal, but he failed to take advantage of a beautiful assist from Antony.

FC Sheriff also had some good chances which could have been goals. One of them through Atiemwen's hard kick.
Sheriff's front three put a lot of pressure on the Manchester United defenders throughout the first 45 minutes.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
September 15, 2022, 01:42:46 PM
Manchester United lineup is out and it’s a first team players that will face Sheriff. I know Erik Ten Hag will go with his strongest 11 because the Crystal palace game was postponed and there’s no EPL game this week, then next week is international break. Since they lost the first game, they’ll have to channel all that it o winning this very game, not just winning but winning with a big score line.
The postponement of this week in Premier League match made it possible for Ten Hag to field his best squad despite facing a team like the sheriff, and now it is proven with a complete squad that Manchester United managed to score 2 goals in the first half, although the match still leaves a lot of time but it looks like the victory will be Manchester today, the defeat of Sociedad last week became an evaluation for Ten Hag in developing a better game plan today, including in terms of optimizing every available goal opportunity.
Activity: 924
Merit: 600
Leo is resting.
September 15, 2022, 01:32:16 PM
And Manchester United have made it 0:2 in the first half of the game so far, Jadon Sancho with the opening goal in 17 minutes and Ronaldo converted a penalty kick to a goal in the 39th minute to give Manchester United a comfortable lead in this game against FC Sheriff. I wish to see Ronaldo score another goal and Manchester United win with a goal margin of 4 so that they will have a better chance of getting to the secondbd round of the game if they can win their last match.

FC Sheriff 0: Manchester United 2.
Jump to: