Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC 200: Cormier vs. Jones 2 - page 2. (Read 3568 times)

legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 11, 2016, 10:17:04 PM
the UFC sold their business for 4 billion dollars today!

I wonder what changes will be taking place

Can you give me the link about this big news?  Shocked I can't believe it was Sold. The money is ridiculous, but the potential money in the future is even more ridiculous. I'm really wondering too what will change now.

Update: WME-IMG Buys UFC for $4 Billion in Richest Sports Franchise Deal Ever

They could take it to the next level granting that they support Dana White as President of the UFC.  It's Dana White that got the UFC to this level, and I'm sure he could take it to the next.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
July 11, 2016, 07:41:43 PM

Can you give me the link about this big news?  Shocked I can't believe it was Sold. The money is ridiculous, but the potential money in the future is even more ridiculous. I'm really wondering too what will change now.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1010
666 - slave 2 the grind -
July 11, 2016, 07:32:22 PM

copper member
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
July 11, 2016, 07:27:25 PM
I made some money with the Anderson Silva vs Daniel Cormier fight. I gave Daniel Cormier a win. He is such a talent, I knew he was going to win against Anderson Silva, not so sure about Jon Bones Jones tho. I think Daniel Cormier is the only guy that has a real chance at stopping Jones, but now that the idiot has tested positive again, im afraid he has ruined his career.

Haven't saw the fight but surprise spider was lost again. Must be really due to his legs. The guys should really retire for what had happen.

was actually thinking Jones did it purposely so he can escape the shame of being beaten. anyway, Congrats to DC.

I would've loved to see more of a stand up fight but Daniel Cormier took the safer approach. Silva looked pretty good in those short moments they were standing and he looked excellent fighting off his back too. IMO, Silva can manage to defeat DC if he avoided the takedowns. Btw, Huge props to Silva for taking this fight on like 3 days notice Shocked

And that kick to the liver hurt Cormier.  Did you see his face when Silva threw the kick?  If Silva had trained for this fight it would have been more entertaining.

He wants to hide the expression on his face but that kick tho, coming from Silva makes him pull back from the corner. Hopefully their will be a sequel between on them, this will be a great fight, if Silva had the full camp on that day, I'll place my bet on him.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 11, 2016, 06:16:03 PM
I made some money with the Anderson Silva vs Daniel Cormier fight. I gave Daniel Cormier a win. He is such a talent, I knew he was going to win against Anderson Silva, not so sure about Jon Bones Jones tho. I think Daniel Cormier is the only guy that has a real chance at stopping Jones, but now that the idiot has tested positive again, im afraid he has ruined his career.

Haven't saw the fight but surprise spider was lost again. Must be really due to his legs. The guys should really retire for what had happen.

was actually thinking Jones did it purposely so he can escape the shame of being beaten. anyway, Congrats to DC.

I would've loved to see more of a stand up fight but Daniel Cormier took the safer approach. Silva looked pretty good in those short moments they were standing and he looked excellent fighting off his back too. IMO, Silva can manage to defeat DC if he avoided the takedowns. Btw, Huge props to Silva for taking this fight on like 3 days notice Shocked

And that kick to the liver hurt Cormier.  Did you see his face when Silva threw the kick?  If Silva had trained for this fight it would have been more entertaining.
copper member
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
July 11, 2016, 02:58:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
July 11, 2016, 12:07:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
July 11, 2016, 11:45:21 AM
legendary
Activity: 1851
Merit: 1020
Get Rekt
July 10, 2016, 11:37:37 AM
I went 4-8 pertty horrible

next card is this Wed UFC Fight Night 91

legendary
Activity: 1043
Merit: 1032
★Bitcoin Gambling Reviews★
July 10, 2016, 09:22:58 AM
Feel bad for Daniel Cormier hearing the boo's. Guy can't win man. Get's boo'ed at the pressers against Jon Jones, get's boo'd for doing what he has to do against Anderson. Been nothing but all class and just can't catch a break. IMO, it's a boring fight, I want a head to head match not a bed presser, disappointing fight but props to Silva for stepping in.

Exactly and he was super respectful...
copper member
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
July 10, 2016, 08:20:13 AM
Feel bad for Daniel Cormier hearing the boo's. Guy can't win man. Get's boo'ed at the pressers against Jon Jones, get's boo'd for doing what he has to do against Anderson. Been nothing but all class and just can't catch a break. IMO, it's a boring fight, I want a head to head match not a bed presser, disappointing fight but props to Silva for stepping in.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
July 10, 2016, 07:33:46 AM
Placed a .10 bet on this UFC 200 parlay ; Northcutt, Cormier, Velasquez and Dillashaw

easy money Cheesy

gla di didnt add tate to this one Cheesy

I almost followed this. Now I regret I didn't. Please post more of your picks next time! Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 10, 2016, 07:30:02 AM
Just watched the reply a while ago, what a great show for this Month, looking forward for UFC 201, especially UFC 202 and UFC 203...

Recap of the UFC 200

Main Card

Amanda Nunes def. Miesha Tate via submission (rear-naked choke)
Brock Lesnar def. Mark Hunt via unanimous decision
Daniel Cormier def. Anderson Silva via unanimous decision
Jose Aldo def. Frankie Edgar via unanimous decision
Cain Velasquez def. Travis Browne via TKO

Under Card
Pena def. Cat Zingano via unanimous decision
Kelvin Gastelum def. Johny Hendricks via unanimous decision
T.J. Dillashaw def. Raphael Assuncao via unanimous decision
Sage Northcutt def. Enrique Marin via unanimous decision
Joe Lauzon def. Diego Sanchez via TKO (strikes)
Santos Gegard Mousasi def. Thiago Santos via KO (punch)
Jim Miller def. Takanori Gomi via TKO (strikes)
legendary
July 10, 2016, 01:02:56 AM
Tate got destroyed, happy about that at least!
legendary
July 10, 2016, 12:57:36 AM
and Mark Hunt loses Cry Getting it all wrong today...

Tate to get knocked out!
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
July 10, 2016, 12:45:44 AM
I see a lot of unanimous decisions
Velasquez won via Unanimous decision
Aldo won via Unanimous decision
Cormier won via Unanious decision

Lets see if Tate/Nunes and Hunt/Lesnar can deliver a KO or submission

Edit: Lesnar won via Unanimous decision
Edit 2: Nunes won over Tate

It seems like after Ronda no one was able to defend the title successfully
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
July 10, 2016, 12:37:55 AM
wow I thought the lesner fight was going to be good.... This
is pretty dang boring. Good to see the old timer get a win though.
Weird it went the distance I never saw that coming.
legendary
July 10, 2016, 12:15:19 AM
Shame on Silva, nice to see the crowds love though!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
July 09, 2016, 11:52:01 PM
Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar, and the winner is Jose Aldo. Jose Aldo is a smart fighter though, this match Aldo win all rounds and yeah, it's a damn boring fight.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 09, 2016, 10:54:53 PM
Pena looked great. Cashed that ticket on the dog. Now hopefully tate gets her butt kicked also. hoping edger wins also.
Still not sure what to do with brock yet. Maybe just the under 1.5 rounds instead of picking the winner
Pages:
Jump to: