Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC 200: Cormier vs. Jones 2 - page 5. (Read 3568 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
July 05, 2016, 01:12:51 PM
Brock Lesnar lacks serious experience in the professional circuit, he is just a WWE actor,

Frank Mir will disagree.  Grin

Watch the fight here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TubJH4IMl54

that's not real fighting, Mark Hunt has more experience in the octagon. I think Brock Lesnar has to rely on his huge muscles and wrestling skills to try to neutralize Mark Hunt, or he may get knocked out quick.

Lesnar is a freak of nature.  He's athleticism surpasses most fighters in the UFC heavy weight division.  So I won't take Lesnar lightly.  But that said, Lesnar's weakness is his cardio.  If he doesn't KO Hunt on the 1st or 2nd round, he's chances of winning goes down as the fight moves to the 3rd - 5th rounds.

Anyway, watch the weigh ins this weekend and see how Lesnar will tower over Hunt.  People don't realize this, but this fight might be a coin flip.  So go bet on the underdog.
haha yeah I agree with that one with Frank Mir, I watched that fight on pay-per-view and you can really see how Brock Lesnar leveled up his game and compare how he fought Frank Mir on their first  match where Brock Lesnar lost because of submission, but on their 2nd match, you can feel how Brock is so focused on damaging the face and body of Mir because of Brocks heavy hands.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
July 05, 2016, 08:15:11 AM
Brock Lesnar lacks serious experience in the professional circuit, he is just a WWE actor,

Frank Mir will disagree.  Grin

Watch the fight here.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TubJH4IMl54

that's not real fighting, Mark Hunt has more experience in the octagon. I think Brock Lesnar has to rely on his huge muscles and wrestling skills to try to neutralize Mark Hunt, or he may get knocked out quick.

Lesnar is a freak of nature.  He's athleticism surpasses most fighters in the UFC heavy weight division.  So I won't take Lesnar lightly.  But that said, Lesnar's weakness is his cardio.  If he doesn't KO Hunt on the 1st or 2nd round, he's chances of winning goes down as the fight moves to the 3rd - 5th rounds.

Anyway, watch the weigh ins this weekend and see how Lesnar will tower over Hunt.  People don't realize this, but this fight might be a coin flip.  So go bet on the underdog.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
July 05, 2016, 07:58:41 AM
Brock Lesnar lacks serious experience in the professional circuit, he is just a WWE actor, that's not real fighting, Mark Hunt has more experience in the octagon. I think Brock Lesnar has to rely on his huge muscles and wrestling skills to try to neutralize Mark Hunt, or he may get knocked out quick.
legendary
July 05, 2016, 02:59:12 AM

I totally disagree. Cormier lost unanimously. It was pretty clear Jon got the best of him in that fight. Even Daniel admits this.

Maybe this time if Cormier can't knockout or submit Jones maybe now he can get the nod from the judges. As you have stated he lost unanimously but that gives him the advantage of knowing how Jones fight and maybe he was able to study his weakness since its almost a close fight that others think Cormier won on UFC 182 with Jones.

I think Cormier should be studying his own weakness in order to have a chance to win because let's face it, Jones is younger, faster, more athletic and the better fighter overall.  So instead of looking for a weakness playing an exploitative game, why not discover the holes in his own game, plug and close them then play a game theory optimal game vs Jones?  It will be a boring fight sure but Cormier is the champion, if Jones wants the belt make him work for it.
legendary
Activity: 1344
July 05, 2016, 02:47:57 AM

I totally disagree. Cormier lost unanimously. It was pretty clear Jon got the best of him in that fight. Even Daniel admits this.

Maybe this time if Cormier can't knockout or submit Jones maybe now he can get the nod from the judges. As you have stated he lost unanimously but that gives him the advantage of knowing how Jones fight and maybe he was able to study his weakness since its almost a close fight that others think Cormier won on UFC 182 with Jones.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 05, 2016, 02:38:31 AM
 Rafael dos Anjos vs Eddie Alvarez  is gonna be a great fight. Im not really loving most the card but the main event and
rda v alvarez

Not sure who im going to bet on yet
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
July 05, 2016, 12:26:29 AM

Cormier almost won during their first fight but i don't think he still have that chance this time. Jones have already prepared much now and probably had been watching his lasts fights for his game plan.  but who knows everything can happen inside the ring Smiley perfect example is weidman vs silva Smiley

Daniel Cormier is a tough guy, and he can win this fight, but I don't see anything that makes me think Jones can't run through him again. But Jones is just the better fighter. He's bigger, faster, stronger, and younger.

jones also have long reach advantage.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 05, 2016, 12:16:06 AM

Cormier almost won during their first fight but i don't think he still have that chance this time. Jones have already prepared much now and probably had been watching his lasts fights for his game plan.  but who knows everything can happen inside the ring Smiley perfect example is weidman vs silva Smiley

Daniel Cormier is a tough guy, and he can win this fight, but I don't see anything that makes me think Jones can't run through him again. But Jones is just the better fighter. He's bigger, faster, stronger, and younger.

jones also have long reach advantage.
legendary
July 05, 2016, 12:09:46 AM
Just posting some videos.

UFC 200: Counterpunch - Cormier vs Jones 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vDE1mxWdiM

You guys have to watch this.  This is basically an interview with Jones and Cormier by Joe Rogan.  It's very entertaining how both fighters are playing the mental game before the fight.  I think Jon Jones has the upper hand psychologically.

UFC 200: Inside The Octagon - Daniel Cormier vs Jon Jones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqq35r_DtBo

A prefight analysis by Dan Hardy.  Good and helpful to watch it if you're looking to place a bet and it's also entertaining.

UFC 200: It's Time - Full Episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mehYIYq4egE

The stories behind each fighter leading to UFC 200.  Tate is hot!  Grin

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
July 04, 2016, 10:50:56 AM
 Daniel Cormier (17-1) vs.  Jon Jones (22-1) (Light Heavyweight Championship)
 Brock Lesnar (5-3) vs.  Mark Hunt (12-10-1) (Heavyweight)
2 awesome fights , it's gonna be a good night to watch those fighting and IMO Daniel Cormier will win in the first combat and Brock Lesnar will win in the second combat .
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
July 04, 2016, 09:45:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
June 30, 2016, 12:49:33 AM
This really is a full stacked card! Most of the match ups are so good, I can't wait until next week.

My first impression of the match-ups:

Jones > Cormier - No question here. Jones is better than Cormier.

Hunt > Lesnar - I don't think Lesnar has trained well for this fight.

Nunes > Tate - If Tate survives the first round, which she will, her chances of winning are higher in later rounds.

Edgar > Aldo - We may not see Aldo of old for a while after a humiliating loss to McGregor. Meanwhile Edgar has improved more and more.

Velasquez > Browne - Cain is just too strong for Browne. Browne could get TKO'd or KO'd here because of his weak chin.

Actually among the the 5 fights, Jones vs Cormier is the one with most us having second thoughts. Jones have a lot of personal issues lately which may have an effect on his training camp and focus however this is also a good way for him to prove that even there is some personal issues behind him, he is still focused with his craft.

I don't think that will affect his performance in such an important fight. Cormier has no answer for the riddle that is Jones. In order to beat Jones, you have to be better than Jones. Cormier just isn't enough vs one of the best MMA pound for pound fighters of all time.

I just don't see Cormier out-wrestle Jones, out-strike Jones and even outsmart Jones.
legendary
June 29, 2016, 11:38:54 PM
This really is a full stacked card! Most of the match ups are so good, I can't wait until next week.

Nunes > Tate - If Tate survives the first round, which she will, her chances of winning are higher in later rounds.

Edgar > Aldo - We may not see Aldo of old for a while after a humiliating loss to McGregor. Meanwhile Edgar has improved more and more.

Velasquez > Browne - Cain is just too strong for Browne. Browne could get TKO'd or KO'd here because of his weak chin.

Actually among the the 5 fights, Jones vs Cormier is the one with most us having second thoughts. Jones have a lot of personal issues lately which may have an effect on his training camp and focus however this is also a good way for him to prove that even there is some personal issues behind him, he is still focused with his craft.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
June 29, 2016, 07:53:10 PM

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 29, 2016, 09:03:03 AM
I can't wait to see them fighting live.I will support Jones as well against Cormier.This should be mega and most interesting fight of the year.At this moment I am thinking Jones will do better.There is still plenty of time for him to settle down and catch some momentum.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
June 29, 2016, 08:54:13 AM
UfC 200 is a full stacked card,better than UFC 100 and i am really waiting to see Jon jones Vs Daniel Cormier, i am going for JON as he finds a way to win and sure he is the GOAT.

Another fight i am looking forward is Jose Aldo V  Frankie Edgar two of the best feature weights out there, and i hope Aldo will come out guns blazing ,the old ALDO.

Another fight i am looking for is Rafael dos Anjos vs Eddie Alvarez , i dont understand why they are cant put this fight in the main card .it is going to be one hell of a fight and my bets on Rafael Dos Anjos as he is a monster.

then there is fun fight. with brock lesnar coming back against MArk Hunt.. hope brock doesnt stand in front of mark, if so he would be sleeping just like that  Grin
legendary
June 28, 2016, 09:57:09 PM
Brock Lesnar Vs Mark Hunt UFC 200 Pre-Fight Analysis - Coach Zahabi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgo07sdTA20

Cliff Notes

- Brock should train in bigger camps

- Hunt could be taken down in the first round

- Lesnar cardio could be lacking

- Hunt clinching with Lesnar would be a mistake

- Reach advantage will help Lesnar in take downs esp. when hunt tries to close the distance

- The later the fight goes, the better for hunt

- Hunt wont over power Lesnar on the ground, it's not easy vs Brock

- Hunt could be taken down easy due to his flat footed style

- Hunt uppercut not likely to happen if Brock attempts a takedown

- Hunt's ground game is rated badly
legendary
June 25, 2016, 10:44:24 PM
jones
brock
miesha
frankie
cain

sick week of fights cant wait
Our pick is almost identical but on Jones vs Cormier im half hearted with Jones. Jones have a lot of personal issue behind him and that makes it an excess baggage for him to carry and might have an effect during his training. MMA training is more about discipline, personal and physical. Thats why im kinda hessitant on betting on Jones.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
June 25, 2016, 02:44:22 PM
jones
brock
miesha
frankie
cain

sick week of fights cant wait
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Tipsters Championship www.DirectBet.eu/Competition
June 25, 2016, 02:05:01 PM
We at DirectBet are betting NOW on Cormier v Jones :

Bet NOW, Bet LIVE ! We are betting LIVE In-Play during UFC matches !

This is the direct link to our UFC Offerings : DirectBet UFC Offerings.

In general, more events and betting options are added as we approach the events start time.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

All the Best,

Michelle

https://www.DirectBet.eu
Pages:
Jump to: