Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2 Info and Prediction Thread - page 3. (Read 5393 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
Conor deserved to win.

It was a good fight and Diaz looked like he might get him in round
3 when conor was tired but the second wind saved his butt. 
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Conor doesnt want to go down with Diaz, everytime Diaz is Down Conor will not make any attempt to follow up. Conor loses his gas on 2nd round. 5th round thats the time Diaz was able to take hi! Down on the final seconds. Conor win via Decision.
Not happy with the decision but respect to both fighters.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1914
Shuffle.com
I have to go with the favorite tonight McGregor has to win this one he's waiting for this night to seek revenge against Diaz. Lets see if his preparations pays off.
legendary
Experience won again over age, Donald Cerrone's body shot and leg kicks paid off as he caught Rick Story with a Kick and followed up with a puches to face and Herb Dean calls the fight. Donald Cerrone won via 2nd round TKO.

I had $10,000 on Cerrone. https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x47a36341747435b92caef391df45513ee04f8e8c

Now $10,000 on Rumble. https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x333710020e6b9c196617d544628f605864bbc5c4

Thats a great run you have there buddy! Did you win on the very quick match of Anthony Johnson vs Glover? Match was over in less than 20 seconds I guess and Glover wakes up thinking that the match is still on and tries to wrestle the referee. Johnson now calling out Cormier. Anthony won via KO on 1st round in 13 seconds.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Experience won again over age, Donald Cerrone's body shot and leg kicks paid off as he caught Rick Story with a Kick and followed up with a puches to face and Herb Dean calls the fight. Donald Cerrone won via 2nd round TKO.

I had $10,000 on Cerrone. https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x47a36341747435b92caef391df45513ee04f8e8c

Now $10,000 on Rumble. https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x333710020e6b9c196617d544628f605864bbc5c4

legendary
Experience won again over age, Mid of 1st round you can observe Rick Story breathing through his mouth which means he is starting to get tired and needs to gas up. Donald Cerrone's body shot and leg kicks paid off as he caught Rick Story with a Kick and followed up with a puches to face and Herb Dean calls the fight. Donald Cerrone won via 2nd round TKO.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Just a few minutes more for the Diaz V Mcgregor, lets see if Mcgregor can win his ego over strength and talent of Diaz  Grin Mcgregor is more athletic , but this is a fight scene and not gymnastics or Kata tournament  Wink i am not betting on this one as i doubt Diaz wanted a rubber match to happen as he is only thinking about making the maximum money from the rest of his fights
That Lim vs Perry match ended too soon with Lim looking like he is tired and lost his gas too early in the fight. Perry cant even follow up with a barage of punches whenever Lim goes down after a strong jab, but good job for Perry on his UFC debut. Perry won via KO. Next match is Donald Cerrone vs Rick Story

https://www.directbet.eu/BetStatus.cshtml?BetID=0x6acbc6da6385d7996a2eca545078b16562c73d88
legendary
That Lim vs Perry match ended too soon with Lim looking like he is tired and lost his gas too early in the fight. Perry cant even follow up with a barage of punches whenever Lim goes down after a strong jab, but good job for Perry on his UFC debut. Perry won via TKO.
Next match is Donald Cerrone vs Rick Story
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Diaz to win.
Best of luck in everybody's bets.
Does anyone want a charity bet on the main event? 

I'll take McGREGOR... you take DIAZ.  Loser donates $100 to the charity of choice of the winner...  any takers... OR ARE U SCARED HOMIE
Activity: 70
UFC 202: Official Weigh-in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVj1Zkj55M

Just skip it right to McGregor and Diaz's weigh ins!  This is gonna be an awesome fight.  I wish we could make a poll.  Anyway here goes, I wanna see all your answers.

"Will this fight be the fight of the decade?"

* Yes
* No

"And why?"
Lol. It cant be the fight of the year because theres a lot of great fighter in the ufc. Just waiting for a good match ups that could possibly a potential fight of the decade. Nate vs Conor, i think it will not. This two are too cocky and i hate that. But we will see that when they fight at the octagon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
conor is just a man hungry for his vengeance right now, nate doesnt need to play mindgames with him to get in his head, its so stupid people saying that nate is playing games to get in his head, nate has been in conor's head constantly since the night of 196. its normal when you are on a roll and a guy stops it that hes in your head everyone would have that if conor wins and fighs nate again then nate can do what he wants he wont get inside conor's head. conor wasnt the first time either but underestimated him and now nate is in his head cuz conor has to take it more serious then anything in his life and i wont be shocked if conor does it here, hes better then before be sure of that.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I live in western Europe and pirate bay etc will always have torrents available for major PPV events when I get up in the morning.

Thanks for the suggestion mate, i also can't watch this for now because i have to do something but i have bet on McGregor so i can know who is the winner. So i will get spoiler lol.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
Big movement in the over 2.5 rounds line.  There's a lot of money coming in on that bet so maybe some people in the know expects to see this to reach the championship rounds.  In that case this might be a dog fight, and if it is, Diaz might have the edge.  I am slowly having regrets betting on McGregor.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
This will be just be the first fight all over again. That's my prediction... ;-) I hope
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
My UFC 202 predictions

Nate Diaz vs.Conor McGregor
I dont think of any reason to back Conor Mcgregor in this second match,i am sure Conor has prepared very well for this match. i will go with Diaz with this one

Anthony Johnson vs Glover Teixeira

I am quite interested to see this match,One punch from Johnson will end this match, Teixeira is also a good boxer ,will he try to take johnson down and grapple with him. i will go with Antony Johnson to win this match

Rick Story vs Donald Cerrone
Cerrone has been on fire at welterweight, but rick story is a worker, it is yet another interesting match, i will go for Rick story with this one

Cody Garbrandt def Takeya Mizugaki

Raquel Pennington def Elizabeth Phillips
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
No matter how hard McGregor hit Diaz , the American just won't get down , you can see through his bloody head , he never give up. I think McGregor are over confident , he claimed he can knock Diaz out in just 2 round. But i know some words he said are just for market purpose, don't mean nothing. The real fight won't be easy at all , but i think McGregor will eventuallly win the battle , he learned a lesson from his lost and definitely have come out with a new plan.
legendary
This fight will be aired live by our cable network here in the Philippines at around 11AM Manila time and reolay will be at 9PM Manila time. Placed my bet on Diaz through Directbet. I have a feeling this will be a repeat of what happened on their first face off. McTapper will tap out again or lose via decision.
Pages:
Jump to: