Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2 Info and Prediction Thread - page 8. (Read 5393 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Conor McGregor got choked out by a guy on 10 day notice, I think if Nate Diaz prepared well and conditioned himself for the upcoming rematch  we will see a TKO. But as I said McGregor is hard puncher and striker can break a hard chin. One week from today. Ready for the battle on August 20, 2016.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Nate Diaz in Rd 3. It will be a carbon copy of their first fight. McGregor's punches will be absorbed by Diaz. McGregor will tire out and fall into Death's Nate's loving arms for the submission. Except it will be worse for McGregor this time since Daiz will have actually trained for this fight.
Thats right. McGregor is more skilled than Diaz. Diaz is a good fighter but he's too cocky. Taunting until the end of fight expect that on their fight.
But i guess this is better than McGregor vs. Aldo. Completely boring fight. Glass chin of Aldo is his big problem.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Diaz is definitely more cocky and arrogant after the win. Before Conner was Mr cocky talking all the trash but now it seems like
Mcgregor is more humbled and focused and Diaz has let the win go to his head. If McGregor stays away from wrestling and keeps
it on his feet he will light up Diaz

What i'm sure on this match is this match Diaz vs McGregor 2 will ended with knockout or submission and i think Conor McGregor will win this, his lose on first match with diaz make him want revenge.
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Diaz is definitely more cocky and arrogant after the win. Before Conner was Mr cocky talking all the trash but now it seems like
Mcgregor is more humbled and focused and Diaz has let the win go to his head. If McGregor stays away from wrestling and keeps
it on his feet he will light up Diaz
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
McGregor is supremely confident and this may be his downfall. He always thinks he has it all figured out and it's not that easy, you can't forget you are fighting against one one of the best guys in the game and reach distance is such an advantage in fighting... I still think he can win but he has to be cautious against a taller skilled guy.

McGregor isn't overconfident.  It's just an image he's trying to project in order to sell the fight and it's also psychological warfare from his part.  I'm pretty sure behind his facade is a man who knows that he lost to a guy was called on 10 days notice.  He will be wiser coming in this fight.

I also have been going back and forth on who to back in the main event.  Some days I think Diaz has the edge on others I think McGregor could win it even if the fight goes beyond 3 rounds.  I might abstain but I will be betting the over 2.5 rounds for sure.  I think McGregor will be more efficient with his strikes, saving energy, and Diaz will be durable as always.  I think this will go for 5 rounds.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
McGregor is supremely confident and this may be his downfall. He always thinks he has it all figured out and it's not that easy, you can't forget you are fighting against one one of the best guys in the game and reach distance is such an advantage in fighting... I still think he can win but he has to be cautious against a taller skilled guy.
Activity: 280
A true warrior for me is McGregor. Height of respect for Diaz too; a warrior also. When it comes down to it however, regardless of who I think might win (and for the record I've no idea), I'll be rooting for my fellow countryman. Counting down the days; fight night cant come soon enough...
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
So I guess this fight will end up being a dog fight then?  The question is if McGregor is mentally way stronger coming in this fight.  If he's going to bring the same mindset then Diaz is gonna edge him out.  In order to defeat Diaz, he has to dig really deep and be a type of fighter the way how Lawler is.  That or he could knock him out within the first two rounds, which has a low chance of happening as we have seen in the first fight.  Diaz is more durable than McGregor thought.
Yes, both have something to prove to the MMA world. McGregor needs to prove that he is the link in his weight division and he was too distracted that's why he lost the fight with Diaz, and Diaz needs to prove that he is the real deal and he can shut the mouth of McGregor. I havent decided yet where to put my money on but siding more on McGregor this time.
Activity: 728
EtherSphere - Social Games
I do like Diaz to win this match although it is weeks away. I think he can workout and get the strength he needs to compete and win this match possibly with a TKO.
Just hoping for that because that is what I put on my bet slip.  Wink
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
Nate Diaz said in a interview that Conor mcgregor hits like superman strength, fair play to Nate Diaz for not being a pussy and praising Conor for having a hard punch, UFC202 is going to be mental with these 2 having 4 months to prep for one another, in all honesty as I'm half Irish I think Conor will win but only just not saying that.

Nate never said Conor hits like superman strength,he said he hits hard for his weight class and he has taken better punches than that as he is sparring with world class boxers and Nate credited Conor for his punching power. Nate never said about superman strengths Grin Grin if he had that kind of strength he could have knocked Nate in the first round as Nate was not in top fight condition.

If you are in good body condition even if it is a good punch and knocks you out for a moment you instantly pops up,there is nothing like iron chin in my opinion as well as Eddie Alvarez Wink this being said,connor had the best chance to knock Nate in the first fight if he had the said powers.  Grin
legendary
Nate Diaz increased in size, he looks buffed now the question is is he going to make the weight limit with all that weight that he gained for sizing up. Watching UFC lately is somewhat like a drama, before the fight one willnot make the weight limit, after the fight USADA will declare one was caught with using illegal substance.

I do think that he did use up too much gas, too fast... but I agree that he was also MENTALLY defeated. I have a Martial Artistist friend, so I have seen him in many fights (Karate and Judo) and scraps in Wrestling. he's also been in unsanctioned fights (street fights) and it's true. If you get into someone's head and destroy their delusion of being "better" of a fighter than you, it can, and does negatively effect their performance.

So I guess this fight will end up being a dog fight then?  The question is if McGregor is mentally way stronger coming in this fight.  If he's going to bring the same mindset then Diaz is gonna edge him out.  In order to defeat Diaz, he has to dig really deep and be a type of fighter the way how Lawler is.  That or he could knock him out within the first two rounds, which has a low chance of happening as we have seen in the first fight.  Diaz is more durable than McGregor thought.
Activity: 280
Nate Diaz increased in size, he looks buffed now the question is is he going to make the weight limit with all that weight that he gained for sizing up. Watching UFC lately is somewhat like a drama, before the fight one willnot make the weight limit, after the fight USADA will declare one was caught with using illegal substance.

I do think that he did use up too much gas, too fast... but I agree that he was also MENTALLY defeated. I have a Martial Artistist friend, so I have seen him in many fights (Karate and Judo) and scraps in Wrestling. he's also been in unsanctioned fights (street fights) and it's true. If you get into someone's head and destroy their delusion of being "better" of a fighter than you, it can, and does negatively effect their performance.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
Hello everyone, I would like to inform you that your VIII Tipster Championship is already running, and registrations closes this weekend, so hurry up if you want to join us for a chance to win top7 prizes up to 1 BTC, a participation prize of 70mBTC just for betting with us, and you will be also participating in a side competition with a prize pool of 1 BTC.

Three ways of winning here, so it's an amazing added value to your bets!
And we do have MMA betting, so there is no reason to stay away from this!

Here's the registration link:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xii-free-tipster-competition-sponsored-by-directbet-registration-thread-1248467

Good luck to your bets!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
Activity: 686
McGregor is looking very comfortable about the re-match with Diaz, on other side Diaz's statement making this fight doubtful but I think McGregor will win this match, now he has been discovered his loose area and will go with more better strategy to fight with Diaz, I will go with McGregor for this fight.
legendary
This is a fight that's hard to call.  I can't seem to decide which one I really like to bet on.  I can see both fighters winning this one to be honest.  I guess it will depend on the odds as the fight nears on who I'll bet on.  If the line adds more value on McGregor I'll go for him, if not I'll go for Diaz.  The more I think about it, the slight edge is on McGregor in the first two or three rounds.  But as the fight progresses in the championship rounds, I can see Diaz being comfortable as the fight turns into a real "dog fight" like what coach Zahabi said.
Activity: 364
Nate Diaz said in a interview that Conor mcgregor hits like superman strength, fair play to Nate Diaz for not being a pussy and praising Conor for having a hard punch, UFC202 is going to be mental with these 2 having 4 months to prep for one another, in all honesty as I'm half Irish I think Conor will win but only just not saying that.
if diaz wins it kinda hurts the ufc cause conner is such a big star / name. if connor win then it sets up for a huge payday for
a rubber match (best out of 3) in like ufc 207.

McGregor fights for fame and money$$$ while Diaz fights for his pride and career. If Conor lose the rematch fight his going to eat all the garbage he spitted out. And for Nate if he's going to lose against to Connor it's a win win situation for him. Trilogy in a nutshell Grin
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
if diaz wins it kinda hurts the ufc cause conner is such a big star / name. if connor win then it sets up for a huge payday for
a rubber match (best out of 3) in like ufc 207.
I also think Nate Diaz has more better chance to win this fight, because he has very advantage against Conor McGregor into this weight class, although so many people think Conor McGregor can win this fight but I'm not sure about this, that is why I will place my bet on Nate Diaz on this fight.

As you said, Nate Diaz has already the advantage on their fight but I think Conor McGregor will win this rematch, I don't why... because his punches has more volume than Nate? We know the both of them were skilled and talented due to the fact it's given. I can't decide right now whose side my money will go, last time Conor failed and disappoint me. I don't want to make my mistake again, I'm just waiting for the weigh in after that I'll finalize my decision.

Pages:
Jump to: