Pages:
Author

Topic: UFC 202: Diaz vs McGregor 2 Info and Prediction Thread - page 4. (Read 5393 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I live in western Europe and pirate bay etc will always have torrents available for major PPV events when I get up in the morning.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
If you don't want to stay up late, just get up in the morning and torrent the full PPV.  Do this without looking on any news sites, logging into Skype, Facebook etc... then watch it like its live.

This is good advice, but remember to not look at the comments of the torrent. If you use piratebay for example, do not look at the comments or you will most likely find someone talking about the guy that lost or won.

Are there any recommended trackers?  I only know piratebay and im not sure if they will have it ready next day.
If you don't want to stay up late, just get up in the morning and torrent the full PPV.  Do this without looking on any news sites, logging into Skype, Facebook etc... then watch it like its live.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183
Damn I don't think I can stay late tonight to watch the fight live. Does anyone know a website where they upload the full fights? because its hell trying to fight the full fight stream after since they report for copyright so fast, also while you search for a link you get spoiled with the final result 40 times.
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...
UFC 202: Official Weigh-in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOVj1Zkj55M

Just skip it right to McGregor and Diaz's weigh ins!  This is gonna be an awesome fight.  I wish we could make a poll.  Anyway here goes, I wanna see all your answers.

"Will this fight be the fight of the decade?"

* Yes
* No

"And why?"
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I think I got used to their hyped up presser and today during their weigh-ins I was waiting for something to happen, too bad Dana White is between Conor and Nate so he immediately separated the two when hell is about to loose again.

BTW I thought Dana and the Fertitas sold UFC already what is Dana still doing in every press con? Did they keep him since Dana is like the face of UFC?
legendary
McGregor and Diaz sure knows how to hype their upcoming fight. That presser that ended up in a plastic bittle throwing incident will catch the attention of those doubters and haters of the McGregor Vs Diaz 2. Im locking in to McGregor on this one. Odds in other sports betting site is showing McGregor as the favorite

Lol those guys are pumping this real hard. I didn't see the flying plastic bottle moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68M7HJlSS9M

You can see it there for those that missed it.

I was thinking about not staying up late to fight the match because it breaks my schedule and I wake up feeling like shit next day by going so late to sleep, but I may try to watch it live.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
McGregor and Diaz sure knows how to hype their upcoming fight. That presser that ended up in a plastic bittle throwing incident will catch the attention of those doubters and haters of the McGregor Vs Diaz 2. Im locking in to McGregor on this one. Odds in other sports betting site is showing McGregor as the favorite

Laughed so hard when I watched the video Grin, it's hilarious that the UFC promotes this kind of act, oh well their main priority is drawing money for their own business. By the way, Conor McGregor should maximize his strength to take down Nate Diaz on the ground in round 1 or  2 as soon as possible. If he failed then the only chance of McCregor to win is to play tag with him, use the octagon wise, like what Floyd Mayweather Jr. did when he fought Manny Pacquaio and get a unanimous decision.
Well McGregor learned his lessons on their first fight so he should have made his adjustments and studied the moves of Diaz, remember that ths fight should have been the Main Event of UFC 200 but I'm thinking that dana wanted more money and McGregor wanted more time so dana decided to push the schedule a bit further to UFC 202 and tapped the services of Lesnar to hype UFC 200.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Nate could of stayed and slap the fire out of Conors face! he left so he can fuck him up on Saturday! Nate has completely nothing to be scared of when it comes to Conor. he's tired of hearing bullshit! Conor comes late just to talk bullshit! Nathan already won this fight! Nate always been like this remember before UFC 196 when Nate walked off!? it's nothing new and he ain't scared of shit he be there locked in the cage with the plumber!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Laughed so hard when I watched the video Grin, it's hilarious that the UFC promotes this kind of act, oh well their main priority is drawing money for their own business. By the way, Conor McGregor should maximize his strength to take down Nate Diaz on the ground in round 1 or  2 as soon as possible. If he failed then the only chance of McCregor to win is to play tag with him, use the octagon wise, like what Floyd Mayweather Jr. did when he fought Manny Pacquaio and get a unanimous decision.

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

MCgregor is too cocky and he is trying hard to portrait a tough man face. Coming in late for the presser and that too half an hour after the scheduled time and not apologizing, he thinks he is something else.
Mcgregor is better prepared this time around,good for him,if mcgregor is in good cardio condition i expect this fight to last 5 rounds .if Mcgregor tries to finish the fight earlier then it is bad for mcgregor only as it is not easy to knock out Nate. i wont even be surprised if Mcgregor tries to take Nate down in the first round, because he wants to prove something here  Grin

Dana white wont favor Mcgregor from now on since he thinks he is above everyone else. So now after this fight he will have to face Jose Aldo or vacate his belt. Last time i lost my bet with Aldo but this time too i am going with Aldo because he will teach Mcgregor a good lesson  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1006
legendary
I think McGregor himself thinks he has more on the line in this fight than any title fight at FW.  This is a money fight for him and his reputation is on the line.  His reputation = his ability to sell fights.  And for the long term that is way more important for him than any belt.  Conor is also a business man if you noticed, and also an entertainer.  Although the belt is good for his publicity gimmicks he can be more than a champion just by being himself.  Like this second fight vs Diaz, it's not a title fight but just because McGregor is in it, we all want to watch it.  So it's really important that he wins and keeps his reputation and notoriety intact. 

This fight is a make or break for Connor.  If he loses here, his rating and ability to sell fights go down.  He does NOT want that happening.  

I can see Diaz taking a dive in this fight so that it will be a trilogy.  That means more money for him.  

Thati s why I think McGregor is not going to take big risks. Of course he will try to go for the KO but if he doesnt see a clear opportunity he will try to push the match towards UD and hope for the best. Getting KO two times by the same guy would ruin his career.

I can see Diaz taking a dive in this fight so that it will be a trilogy.  That means more money for him.  

There is no way he throws the fight!!

Even if McGregor wins there won't be a 3rd fight right away, too much on the line with title fights etc so he has no choice but to go defend.

if Diaz beats McGregor again he can use this fame to get a title shot at 170 or 155.... thats by far his better option.  Plus do you really see him throwing a fight anyway? He'd never do it.

So if Nate Diaz will throw the fight obviously a unanimous by Conor McCregor, a boring match indeed. But I don't think so there will be a throw in their match.

I am now so very excited to watch the rematch! Now we all see that Nate has agitated Conor and Conor is very affected by it. Nate has the upper hand here and he will win this fight. Conor looks very annoyed like he already knows that he will lose.

Remember what he did to Jose Aldo? Hahaha, now the table turned to him, while Nate Diaz just trolling around and Conor got mad to his actions. 3 Days to go before the fight I can't wait to watch the fight.

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1460
I am now so very excited to watch the rematch! Now we all see that Nate has agitated Conor and Conor is very affected by it. Nate has the upper hand here and he will win this fight. Conor looks very annoyed like he already knows that he will lose.
RECENTLY NEWS! Intensifying Cry  I love the intensity of watching this on Saturday live @ my desktop. Grin

"Nate Diaz says Conor McGregor goes to sleep at night and remembers what happened the last time they fought"
LINK: http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/nate-diaz-mocks-conor-mcgregors-prediction-for-their-rematch-at-ufc-202-081716

"Conor McGregor hurls bottles and cans at Nate Diaz and his team as complete CHAOS breaks out at the UFC 202 Press Conference"
VIDEO LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blViGqu3ejc

"Dana White says no matter what happens in the rematch with Nate Diaz at UFC 202, Conor McGregor will fight Jose Aldo Junior next"
LINK: http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/dana-white-win-lose-or-draw-conor-mcgregor-will-defend-his-title-after-ufc-202-081716

"With the Conor McGregor-Nate Diaz rematch almost here, a look in photos back at the encounter that shook up the UFC world"
LINK: http://www.foxsports.com/ufc/story/ufc-202-conor-mcgregor-nate-diaz-first-fight-relived-rematch-ufc-196-081716
legendary
Activity: 3976
Merit: 1421
Life, Love and Laughter...

I know but I can see it happening.  Ok, more like speculate than see.  I'm not saying Diaz will definitely take a dive.  No.

Even if McGregor wins there won't be a 3rd fight right away, too much on the line with title fights etc so he has no choice but to go defend.

It doesn't have to be McGregor vs Diaz 3 right away after the second fight.  I will be each guy doing their own thing for a while building up for the third fight.  McGregor will be in a favorable spot because even if he loses the FW title, he'll still have the big money fight with Diaz.

if Diaz beats McGregor again he can use this fame to get a title shot at 170 or 155.... thats by far his better option.  Plus do you really see him throwing a fight anyway? He'd never do it.

No he won't.  But the odds are good that McGregor can beat him this time.  At least that's what I think.

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
found an amazing person to follow on twitter and has a podcast also

Mr. Primetime
@MMAforMoney

He breaks down all the fights from a inside fighters perspective. If you want
to get some great info I suggest listening to it. They go over the whole card.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It's nice to see a little change of perspective by showcasing Chris Avila. Even though 202 is all about nate and conor, there's nothing left to say anymore about that. Nate doesn't seem like a selfish person, he'll do what he's got to do to get his and bring it back to his team.

if Diaz beats McGregor again he can use this fame to get a title shot at 170 or 155.... thats by far his better option.  Plus do you really see him throwing a fight anyway? He'd never do it.
Pages:
Jump to: