Pages:
Author

Topic: ****[UFC + BOXING][$10 LOGINS][UFC IN & BOXING PPV][LIVE + VOD]**** - page 41. (Read 164474 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Got two accounts yesterday and everything worked to perfection.. with the exception of the drops but that is not a problem Op got the service up and running asap... Do not hesitate contact OP.. Great service and great product.. A++ Thanks again.
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
legendary
Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000
Never heard back from you regarding IPTV. Is this different?

the iptv is not offered my server went down
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Never heard back from you regarding IPTV. Is this different?
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
check inbox, thanks
legendary
Nice, looking forward to it.
Any chance for NFL Redzone this year?
sorry at this time the server is not working and untill I get it back up and running I will not be able to get the redzone up.

hi i have one more event left on my subscription and i would like to renew
for the next 3 months. can i do this now? or wait until october event is over?
thanks for the great service here.   Smiley

any time you want to renew you can Smiley
thanks for the payment
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
hi i have one more event left on my subscription and i would like to renew
for the next 3 months. can i do this now? or wait until october event is over?
thanks for the great service here.   Smiley
Activity: 8
Nice, looking forward to it.

Any chance for NFL Redzone this year?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
First time watching your UFC stream tonight and gotta say it was excellent in 720p. Clean, crisp, smooth, lag free, played great from start to finish. Well worth the $3! Will be buying again after my 3 months are up. Thanks winter!

Thank you for the great comment Smiley , We try for the best to keep my customers coming back.

Yes the stream was very good quality  Cool

Thank you , 720P UFC is what we do here Smiley

*** UPDATE ***
As of SEPT 5 2015 all BOXING PPV matches will be broadcasted from a UK source. This is from now on.
I just want to make it clear to everyone that wants the service that most of any of the BOXING PPV matches will always be broadcated from a UK source.
Due to reasons not under my control I will only be able to broadcast NON BOXING PPV from a US source.
So what does this mean ?
ALL UFC will be broadcated from a 100% US FEED
ALL NON BOXING PPV will be from a US FEED
ALL BOXING PPV will be from a UK FEED = 1024x576 SO CALLED PAL HD
Please keep this in mind. Some people do not like the comments from the UK feed. But again its ENGLISH and it should not matter to most of the people watching the match.
Like really who cares about how they speak its a boxing match lol.

True dat!  Just STFU and let the fists doing the talking!
legendary
First time watching your UFC stream tonight and gotta say it was excellent in 720p. Clean, crisp, smooth, lag free, played great from start to finish. Well worth the $3! Will be buying again after my 3 months are up. Thanks winter!

Thank you for the great comment Smiley , We try for the best to keep my customers coming back.

Thank you , 720P UFC is what we do here Smiley

*** UPDATE ***
As of SEPT 5 2015 all BOXING PPV matches will be broadcasted from a UK source. This is from now on.
I just want to make it clear to everyone that wants the service that most of any of the BOXING PPV matches will always be broadcated from a UK source.
Due to reasons not under my control I will only be able to broadcast NON BOXING PPV from a US source.
So what does this mean ?
ALL UFC will be broadcated from a 100% US FEED
ALL NON BOXING PPV will be from a US FEED
ALL BOXING PPV will be from a UK FEED = 1024x576 SO CALLED PAL HD
Please keep this in mind. Some people do not like the comments from the UK feed. But again its ENGLISH and it should not matter to most of the people watching the match.
Like really who cares about how they speak its a boxing match lol.
Activity: 4
Activity: 15
legendary
payment's are up untill 9:30pm ,If you need a user/login get at me asap.
Once the match PPV starts i will not be online here. I will only be online AIM/ICQ so you can only get in contact with me on those 2 service.

thanks to all the payments within the last few hours Smiley
Thanks again you guys rock
legendary
Thanks to the people that just got login's Smiley ENJOY the fight tonight and all the rest you have paid for.
If anyone else is looking for login for tonight contact me asap. Once 9PM EST comes I will not be taking any more payments until tomorrow.
If anyone has any questions plz give me a pm I'm glad to answer any questions that you might have.
legendary
this is going to be around for a bit.
sorry no IOUS
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
Wow....No way!  This is so cool!  I don't have any money but will have some someday....how long will this be available to me?  Really wanted to see the fight tomorrow...do you take I.O.U's?
Activity: 8
Are you still selling your NFL package for $5?
sorry nitrodancer my server when down and i need to fix it

Let me know when you get NFL back up, I can purchase a couple. Already bought the UFC from you before  Wink
legendary
sorry nitrodancer my server when down and i need to fix it
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
legendary
your date is 3 months from when you bought. 8/1/15 so 11/1/15

and the stream is up already
Pages:
Jump to: