Pages:
Author

Topic: ****[UFC + BOXING][$10 LOGINS][UFC IN & BOXING PPV][LIVE + VOD]**** - page 42. (Read 164474 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 100
How do we know when our membership is no longer valid? I believe mines till Oct 17th. Looking forward to todays fight Shane Mosley vs Ricardo Mayorga.
legendary
Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000
legendary
Maybe a little late, but I just wanted to add to the thread that while I was trying to watch ufc  stream, I had a problem with the login, and winter fixed the account very quickly for me, after I sent a pm on bct.  Good service!

Always drop a pm in my box i will get back to you once i see it. Smiley , hope to see you soon for the next fight Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 132
Beefcake!!!
Maybe a little late, but I just wanted to add to the thread that while I was trying to watch ufc  stream, I had a problem with the login, and winter fixed the account very quickly for me, after I sent a pm on bct.  Good service!
legendary
everything was flawless, i am going to continue business with u.

Thanks for the great comment
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
everything was flawless, i am going to continue business with u.
legendary
I bought the log ins using Amazon GC  Don't know if I was the first but he was very cool about the whole thing, the stream tonight was great only problem I had was that work had a firewall but after I got around that the stream was flawless all night long thanks again!
Thanks alot , I try and make all my customers happy and do the best by them. I always try and get right to the point and make it as easy and possiable. Thanks again for your support Smiley

thank you very much, all worked as planned
I will order from you, on every event

Thanks for the words but dont worry you have 2 more fights left Smiley before payment again. UNLESS U JUST WANT TO SEND ME MONEY. I always like that Smiley
I hope you enjoyed Smiley

i purchased the ufc stream and everything worked great. thanks again and looking forward to the next event. Smiley
Great to hear that you had a good time and everything worked out great Smiley

Easily the best money I spent this week. Couldn't find a decent HD stream on Sportsdevil, this is the perfect and only resolution I'll have for future fights. Hosted the fight and instead of people chipping in to pay for an event, it was more food and booze!
Thanks alot i hope you stop looking for those links lol. most of those public links are so crazy. No ADS here No Nothing right to the fight and come on did you not like that 240P & 720P option Smiley   
Activity: 8
Easily the best money I spent this week. Couldn't find a decent HD stream on Sportsdevil, this is the perfect and only resolution I'll have for future fights. Hosted the fight and instead of people chipping in to pay for an event, it was more food and booze!
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
i purchased the ufc stream and everything worked great. thanks again and looking forward to the next event. Smiley
Activity: 584
Merit: 500
Colo - PBX - Server - IPv4 Broker - RemotePC - VPN
thank you very much, all worked as planned

I will order from you, on every event
Activity: 28
I bought the log ins using Amazon GC  Don't know if I was the first but he was very cool about the whole thing, the stream tonight was great only problem I had was that work had a firewall but after I got around that the stream was flawless all night long thanks again!
Activity: 3
Logins work. ... Stream is great !!!
legendary
TO EVERYONE THAT BOUGHT THE EVENT
PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK AFTER
ALSO IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE UNLUCKY PEOPLE CANT ACCESSING THE STREAM
GO TO PRIVATE MAIN PAGE AND CLICK CTRL + F5 THEN CLICK THE LIVE STREAM BUTTON
THE PAGE NEEDS TO UPDATE LINKS ON THE BOTTOM IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS PM ME
legendary
Great stream highly recommended. High bit rate.

YES IT IS Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Great stream highly recommended. High bit rate.
legendary
WE ARE LIVE - RIGHT NOW
PAYMENTS FOR ANOTHER 30 MINS ONLY
BITCOIN OR LITECOIN ONLY FOR THE NEXT 30 MINS
legendary
yes i did Smiley sorry i was a bit busy your user/pass was sent
Pages:
Jump to: