Pages:
Author

Topic: ****[UFC + BOXING][$10 LOGINS][UFC IN & BOXING PPV][LIVE + VOD]**** - page 43. (Read 164474 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
this is crap wait till PPV

I sent you a payment a while ago, please let me know if you got it. Thanks
Activity: 6
Watching Now! Looks great!

Thanks Winter!  Cool

legendary
Activity: 1338
Merit: 1000
thank you nitrodancer for the payment you have a pm with your info
legendary
I sent you a PM for buying instructions Amazon GC.

I sent you a message back.
If you want to buy with amazon please buy a gift card for the amount and then send your self the code.
once you get the code via email pm me with the code. I will redeem it and then send the user/pass Smiley
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
I sent you a PM for buying instructions Amazon GC.
legendary
another payment was just sent : https://blockchain.info/tx-index/5504eeb8207f2ca519107117dcc43fe3db673dd80354dc26f4cdbc7855c8b264
This from was a member that contacted me before the sale and did not get coins till today Smiley I agreed to give him the sales price as i started the PM with him before the SALE was over.
Thanks again
legendary
Activity: 7
legendary
Thanks I will test this UFC and vouch if got quality stream plus buy more if it's good.
I'm pretty sure you will be a happy camper Smiley Please leave feedback after UFC 190 , Thanks alot and have a great weekend

Which video codec and average bit rate is used for the 720p live streams? Are the event broadcasts captured from North American or European TV? I think it would be better if 480p was your second option because 240p is too low in resolution (especially for live sports with a lot of action).

RES : 720P & 240P
Codec : H264
Audio : AAC 128 Stereo
Bitrate : HIGH SETTINGS

Sorry but my settings are private , 720P and 240P are the 2 options i have no plans for anything besides those 2. This is not European TV.
240P is just fine for alot of people. some people do not have BW or a good PC for higher streams. The option is for people that need it.
live sports at the correct settings = fine if u do not use correct settings then it would be bad.

** THE SALE IS OVER **
THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT GRABBED LOGINS ON SALE ENJOY
IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A LOGIN $3 GET IT TODAY THE FIGHT IS ON THIS SATURDAY
Activity: 9
Which video codec and average bit rate is used for the 720p live streams? Are the event broadcasts captured from North American or European TV? I think it would be better if 480p was your second option because 240p is too low in resolution (especially for live sports with a lot of action).
Activity: 2
Thanks I will test this UFC and vouch if got quality stream plus buy more if it's good.
legendary
wow a LTC payment Smiley
thanks alot you user/pass has been sent to u
legendary
Activity: 2
Hey I sent bitcoin 9eb7ff7c.........
legendary
Just a question, does your site have any advertising?  I have seen ufc streams before, but they were loaded with so much ads that the stream would not really play.  I had to click away things ever few minutes to watch.
no the site does not have any ads at all.
This is 100% live streaming. NO CLICK THIS NO CLICK THAT. u load the page / enter your user/pass and enjoy the broadcast.

K.  Awesome.  Thanks for answering the question.  I am in, I will pm tx id after I send it in a moment.

You got a PM with your user/pass

$1 payment : https://blockchain.info/tx-index/2db6f6d0a195763c71df58d5fb0bd91f2cfa194a1940d410a80e07a87923dd91
Activity: 279
Merit: 132
Beefcake!!!
Just a question, does your site have any advertising?  I have seen ufc streams before, but they were loaded with so much ads that the stream would not really play.  I had to click away things ever few minutes to watch.
no the site does not have any ads at all.
This is 100% live streaming. NO CLICK THIS NO CLICK THAT. u load the page / enter your user/pass and enjoy the broadcast.

K.  Awesome.  Thanks for answering the question.  I am in, I will pm tx id after I send it in a moment.
Pages:
Jump to: