Pages:
Author

Topic: [UFO] CORE 0.18.0 RELEASED! - page 36. (Read 115133 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 06:39:00 PM
Starting a big bag here.... great work!
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
June 15, 2017, 05:08:18 PM
The monster is awakening before our eyes!

We have  reached 20 sats with a market cap of $1.5mil!

This might be the sign of all signs, the UFO sure is rising!

It is a thin market still but $41 000 trade volume today is surely something for UFO Smiley Still way to go
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 05:05:02 PM
The monster is awakening before our eyes!

We have  reached 20 sats with a market cap of $1.5mil!

This might be the sign of all signs, the UFO sure is rising!
UFO
June 15, 2017, 02:03:09 PM
This is the more fesh that we've
http://k14.it/UFO_blockchain/201706060930_UFO_blockchain.zip
It's remain here for few hours
I'll resync the crontab of the seeder to re-put out a more fresh object again...

Smiley

Platform Traffic Note: Please do not abuse in download. Thank you very much.

x0nar, thanks, man, I am synced now:D
Activity: 241
Merit: 100
xonar: UFO Team and Feathercoin Team member
June 15, 2017, 01:26:54 PM
adjed !! how you doing!
WWWelcome back!!!
June 15, 2017, 01:24:27 PM
This is the more fesh that we've
http://k14.it/UFO_blockchain/UFO_blockchain.zip
It's remain here for few hours
I'll resync the crontab of the seeder to re-put out a more fresh object again...

Smiley

Platform Traffic Note: Please do not abuse in download. Thank you very much.
UFO
June 15, 2017, 01:18:22 PM
x0nar,

It might be a good idea to host the blockchain somewhere so that we can sync faster. I just started syncing my wallet from scratch and it would take hours... What do you think? Can you upload yours somewhere?
Activity: 18
June 15, 2017, 12:04:14 PM
UFO got in the TOP 10 performing coins on coinexchange.io today Cheesy

How can you see that?  Can you please post a link?
Tnx
June 15, 2017, 08:26:17 AM
I recommended to mine with a pool but you can solo mining with your wallet adding gen=1 into the ufo.conf file
The ufo.conf text file live into the same directory where you find the wallet.dat file
Normally in a classic windows 10:  C:\Users\yourwindowsnick\AppData\Roaming\UFO
If your platform are Linux/Unix/Solaris like, you can find it into your /home/yourLinuxNick/.ufo directory
You can find an example of the ufo.conf file here: http://ufocoin.co/pgs/conf.html#conf
For a pool mining you can mine with your Android: http://ufocoin.it/silos/How_to_mine_UFO_Coin_in_a_flash.pdf
Normally mining pools have setup guides to mining each coin.
Take in mind this is a powerful Neoscrypt coin and the rules to mining it are not completely like with the script coins.

Let me know

Activity: 18
June 15, 2017, 07:56:20 AM
Hello,

I would like to solo mine the coin.  Is there a guide on how I could do that?  Thank you!

UFO
June 15, 2017, 04:59:14 AM
UFO got in the TOP 10 performing coins on coinexchange.io today Cheesy
June 15, 2017, 04:42:19 AM
When feathercoin came out of "btc-e" it seemed like apocalypse. After a while everything returned to normal values .... bittrex is not god.
June 15, 2017, 04:34:08 AM
Someone ask me yesterday via pm "predictions for 10 sats?" And I reply "I do not know". I'm happy for you my friend.

Guess we  should ask you about the predictions for 100k sats now  Tongue

I think if we manage to get the coin going on bittrex again it will prosper the most as more people would see it.
June 15, 2017, 03:00:15 AM
Normally I'm not following the price news...
I'm really happy for the community that today morning ufo touch again 10 satoshi.
Someone ask me yesterday via pm "predictions for 10 sats?" And I reply "I do not know". I'm happy for you my friend.
June 14, 2017, 06:43:43 AM
I feel booby writing on the socials the same things that are on our sites for a long time ago...   Grin
Anyway   https://www.reddit.com/r/ufocoin/comments/6h6g7m/advantages_of_ufo_coin/

Peace and Love...

UFO
June 14, 2017, 02:49:26 AM
Hey guys!
I just found ufo coin on coincap today and decided to do a bit of research.  I was reading a little bit on the forum (new to this forum btw, along with crypto in general, but very enthusiastic about its future!) about how to help ufo coin gain more recognition from the community, and thought of an idea: you should consider approaching tyler from secureteam 10, who runs a youtube channel focused solely on spreading the latest news on anything ufo-related throughout the community. He has nearly a million subscribers, as well as a circular logo that has become well-known and could be adopted as the coin logo. Ask him to promote the coin on his youtube channel, and to let you use his logo for your coin.  In exchange, provide him with some coin, and any other value-related proposition that ufocoin might be able to bring him (which brings me to a question i've had - is ufocoin a currency with technological benefits making it competitive to other stronger-established currencies? or does it have application value? is it a token system of some kind?) Even if you want to keep the current logo, you should still consider approaching him and asking him to mention the coin in his videos. Or any of the other bigger players in the youtube ufo community, like third phase of moon..
I was also looking at the website, ufocoin.co... which i noticed was clearly written for an english audience, but by someone who speaks english as a second language.  I was going to recommend having someone do a major edit.. Just realized however that there's another site, ufocoin.it, which appears to be better-maintained (is this the result of the fork i think i read about?)
Anyway I hope that's an idea worth considering. And i'm sorry if those are stupid questions, I literally discovered all this ten minutes ago, so have done literally no real research on the coin and what it represents, but thought of this idea and wanted to share it asap.
Cheers!

Hey mate,

Thanks a lot for your interest. Merging with the folks of the UFO community had been one our ultimate goals since we took over. We had a guy who was very well connected in these circles we had a few interviews with ufo folks.

However, we gotta keep on trying till we establish a long term relationship. I will approach that guy you mentioned and see if we can connect. So thank you very much for you suggestions. This is what we really need - folks who share their ideas.

Meanwhile, we need volunteers to feed our social media with ufo related articles. That would be a good starter.
June 14, 2017, 02:07:22 AM
I really apreciated this post, thank you very much black_pharma and welcome to the community.

you should consider approaching tyler from secureteam 10, who runs a youtube channel focused solely on spreading the latest news on anything ufo-related throughout the community.

It's a very good idea but very expensive if you don't count with a youtuber team that help in this task. Keep in touch with daimyo to verify it's factibility.

is ufocoin a currency with technological benefits making it competitive to other stronger-established currencies? or does it have application value? is it a token system of some kind?

It's not a token system because it's born long time ago but it's extreme fast and strong, take a look to the main site. For now the singular application value is applicable under ufocoin.cc as exchange with some products.

ufocoin.co... which i noticed was clearly written for an english audience, but by someone who speaks english as a second language...    I was going to recommend having someone do a major edit...

Correct, yes my mother tongue is spanish, my country is Italy, my english is really a little bit , I has the responsibly of the Italian and Spanish Feathercoin wallet layers translation. I'm a Feathercoin member from it's born. But...  I accept an english revamp edit for the ufocoin.co if someone can help me. (PM to contact me).

Just realized however that there's another site, ufocoin.it, which appears to be better-maintained (is this the result of the fork i think i read about?

This coin is a Good Giant Monster without critical forks. It's born as a LTC clone as a joke but after a short time our brother Bushtar, Ghostlander and the ufo core team revamp the blockchain into a beast...  a huge faster Neoscrypt coin blockchain with tons of anti attack systems inside.
I'll create an history page of ufocoin into the main site in the future... But ok, let me tell you days of high adventure...  When the Ufocoin foundation abandoned this project (rejecting a little money support request), tons of holder was remained without a team, no main site, no explorer, no mining pool, no nothing...  and after a first attempt from another ftc member, I did decide to open a new site for ufocoin, the ufocoin.it as a repository site. Months after rebuilding the infrastructure someone ask me to rescue the old web sites, the .CC and .CO  The .co site was remain as the institutional site, the .cc became a store, and the .it remained a technical site.

I'm really happy that new friends approach now to this non breakable blockchain because it's the correct historic moment. No high price, tons of coins to mine ahead and tons of things to do.
Activity: 2
June 13, 2017, 11:25:43 PM
Hey guys!
I just found ufo coin on coincap today and decided to do a bit of research.  I was reading a little bit on the forum (new to this forum btw, along with crypto in general, but very enthusiastic about its future!) about how to help ufo coin gain more recognition from the community, and thought of an idea: you should consider approaching tyler from secureteam 10, who runs a youtube channel focused solely on spreading the latest news on anything ufo-related throughout the community. He has nearly a million subscribers, as well as a circular logo that has become well-known and could be adopted as the coin logo. Ask him to promote the coin on his youtube channel, and to let you use his logo for your coin.  In exchange, provide him with some coin, and any other value-related proposition that ufocoin might be able to bring him (which brings me to a question i've had - is ufocoin a currency with technological benefits making it competitive to other stronger-established currencies? or does it have application value? is it a token system of some kind?) Even if you want to keep the current logo, you should still consider approaching him and asking him to mention the coin in his videos. Or any of the other bigger players in the youtube ufo community, like third phase of moon..
I was also looking at the website, ufocoin.co... which i noticed was clearly written for an english audience, but by someone who speaks english as a second language.  I was going to recommend having someone do a major edit.. Just realized however that there's another site, ufocoin.it, which appears to be better-maintained (is this the result of the fork i think i read about?)
Anyway I hope that's an idea worth considering. And i'm sorry if those are stupid questions, I literally discovered all this ten minutes ago, so have done literally no real research on the coin and what it represents, but thought of this idea and wanted to share it asap.
Cheers!
June 13, 2017, 09:10:27 PM
Setting up my wallet at the moment, look forward to being part of the community.

Been playing around with FeatherCoin for a while and this seemed like a logical coin progression.

Welcome!! Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: