Pages:
Author

Topic: [UFO] CORE 0.18.0 RELEASED! - page 37. (Read 115133 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 100
xonar: UFO Team and Feathercoin Team member
June 13, 2017, 02:19:06 PM
Perfect, welcome into the community.
Tip for new friends: put into your profile signature your ufo address, sometimes a "like" here is a ufo gift...
Good Luck
Activity: 35
Merit: 1
June 13, 2017, 01:24:54 PM
Setting up my wallet at the moment, look forward to being part of the community.

Been playing around with FeatherCoin for a while and this seemed like a logical coin progression.

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 13, 2017, 12:03:59 PM
Perfect, thank you very much!  The wallet is synchrozing now! 
June 13, 2017, 11:39:31 AM
Welcome there! Smiley

1) no, momentarily ufo has not the android wallet, it's under the "to do" list.

It sais "No block source available"
2) try in your wallet from the drop down menu:   Help   Debug window   Console    and into the bottom line:   addnode node1.ns0.it add   (enter)

Proud to receive new guys here
xonar

Note: To solve the seeder problem you can compile a superfresh wallet from here : https://github.com/x0n4r/UFO-Project
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
UFO
June 13, 2017, 11:29:04 AM
Hi all, newbie here!

Two questions:

1.  Can you please tell me if there is an Android wallet for this coin?

2.  I downloaded and installed the Wallet for MAC from the http://www.ufocoin.it website but it cannot synchronize with the network.  It sais "No block source available" .  Is there something I can do for it to connect?

Thank you!

Hi mate,

There is no mobile version wallet at the moment. It is on the to-do list
I am no MAC user but are you sure you get the addnode correct? Perhaps x0nar could update you on that
Activity: 18
June 13, 2017, 10:38:02 AM
Hi all, newbie here!

Two questions:

1.  Can you please tell me if there is an Android wallet for this coin?

2.  I downloaded and installed the Wallet for MAC from the http://www.ufocoin.it website but it cannot synchronize with the network.  It sais "No block source available" .  Is there something I can do for it to connect?

Thank you!
June 13, 2017, 06:41:23 AM
@PlumGhust
Your image has been inserted into the artwork page:
http://ufocoin.it/pgs/artwork.html
June 13, 2017, 05:51:01 AM
removing/renew the dead links

Roll Eyes
you match ?
let me know asap please, I'll fix today.
June 13, 2017, 05:48:08 AM
Can we create an official a Telegram or Slack to arrange this? It would be also cool to have the dev team in there. Cheers

Approved by my side.
Take in mind is forever under your jurisdiction and responsibility.

xonar
Activity: 6
June 13, 2017, 05:43:20 AM
Can we create an official a Telegram or Slack to arrange this? It would be also cool to have the dev team in there. Cheers
UFO
June 13, 2017, 04:46:59 AM
I agree. Removed the politics stuff from the twitter wall. I think UFO social media feeds should be a mixture between coin, ufo phenomenon, high-tech stuff maybe.

I need volunteers to help feed the twitter and fb pages with such content.
June 13, 2017, 04:34:59 AM
Hello everyone, i'm new in the UFO community and noticed a few things that we may want to work on in order to improve and wake up the  sleeping giant:

-Adding a road map to the official website, and removing/renew the dead links.
-Redesign the sub-reddit (maybe taking it from the old mod or make a new subreddit)
-Making the twitter account 100% about UFO coin (there's a lot of retweets about politics and such)
-Bit more marketing wouldn't hurt  Tongue

I'm by no means an expert, but these are what i first noticed when i came across the community's platforms.
I don't have much knowledge in coding and whatnot, but i would love to help if anything is needed.
Hope to see UFO coin rise and shine as it's quite promising with a strong community.

https://i.imgur.com/IbzuMrh.jpg

Hi mate! I completely agree with you. Like Plum, I'm happy to help too. We should get better organized. I propose Telegram maybe? Slack? Let's get together and make this thing grow. There are not many under 10sat coins with active communities, and technically, this coin has massive potential (Feathercoin is 3642 sat at the moment). So let's work together!
June 13, 2017, 04:22:44 AM
Hello everyone, i'm new in the UFO community and noticed a few things that we may want to work on in order to improve and wake up the  sleeping giant:

-Adding a road map to the official website, and removing/renew the dead links.
-Redesign the sub-reddit (maybe taking it from the old mod or make a new subreddit)
-Making the twitter account 100% about UFO coin (there's a lot of retweets about politics and such)
-Bit more marketing wouldn't hurt  Tongue

I'm by no means an expert, but these are what i first noticed when i came across the community's platforms.
I don't have much knowledge in coding and whatnot, but i would love to help if anything is needed.
Hope to see UFO coin rise and shine as it's quite promising with a strong community.

https://i.imgur.com/IbzuMrh.jpg
UFO
June 13, 2017, 02:24:36 AM
Hey guys! New at the community here. I entered at 10 sat, and despite of the dump, I keep holding because I believe it could go up.
Anyway, we need to make it more public. Any ideas? Any suggestions? I would definitely suggest more activity on official Twitter and Facebook channels, and maybe daily updates on Reddit. What do you think? Cheers and thank for all your work

I love it! More folks asking what could be done. I've been looking for some time now for somebody to help keep the twitter and facebook accounts busier. We got over 2100 followers on twitter now. Anybody willing to contribute to the social media is welcome
June 13, 2017, 02:17:25 AM
Welcome to the community.
Be sure we are working hard to wake up this big coin. Reddit is coming to life, the store has reopened yesterday and the guys are updating with the available certificates, Twitter and Facebook are updated periodically and the websites are up & running.

Take care of your coins and do not drop for nothing.

Regards
June 12, 2017, 08:44:30 PM
Hey guys! New at the community here. I entered at 10 sat, and despite of the dump, I keep holding because I believe it could go up.
Anyway, we need to make it more public. Any ideas? Any suggestions? I would definitely suggest more activity on official Twitter and Facebook channels, and maybe daily updates on Reddit. What do you think? Cheers and thank for all your work
June 12, 2017, 11:55:17 AM
I've got 3.5 mill just holding from when I mined them years ago.
Perfect.
take care of it! you're a community member...
 Wink

Will do!  Thanks for your work on this X0n4r.
June 12, 2017, 10:29:43 AM
Maybe Len, I'm not sure.
 Roll Eyes
Len
Activity: 177
June 12, 2017, 09:24:17 AM
Wasn't that top address the Bittrex wallet before they removed it from the exchange?  Hopefully this coin starts making some gains with some good development
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
June 11, 2017, 02:29:16 PM
Is it still alive? I'm one of the first adopters of UFO coin.

Welcome back Tara11

Thanks. Soon I will sync my wallet.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: