Pages:
Author

Topic: UK Election on 8th June (and ensuing aftermath) - page 4. (Read 7133 times)

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Jihadism should be criminalized.

Well it's not exactly legal, is it, you prat.   Roll Eyes

If British people elect the Labour party it would mean they either don't care or don't understand what is going on.

You don't understand what's going on.  The things the terrorists hate most are our freedom, democracy, tolerance, pluralism and decency.  It's nothing more than provocation on their part.  They want you to lower yourself to their level.  They're goading you into fighting on their terms.  They know that the more we try to tighten our grip, the more radicalised individuals we create.  They want you to abandon all the things that make us who we are to fight them.  Stop falling for it like an idiot.  Stop giving in.

For every person calling for a crackdown, deportations, destruction of mosques, etc, you are the ones attacking the exact same freedoms that the terrorists themselves are attacking.  You're giving extremists exactly what they want, namely more extremism and further escalation.  You don't defeat terrorists by letting them win.

Try thinking it through to conclusion for a change.  There are ways to beat terrorism that don't include debasing your morals to the point that you're no better than they are.  Pity you're already there, though.  Just don't expect the rest of us to join you.

You will lose if you are not more brutal than they are.

Appeasement does not work.  You don't win by letting terrorists operate in your country.

You need to round up Islamists operating your country and expel them.

You need to carpet bomb the ISIS-controlled territory.  Wipe them out!!!

You need to ban Islamists from entering your country.

You need to deport all families, confiscate their property, seize their bank accounts if any member of their families is Islamist or Jihadist.

You need to actively go after Islamists and Jihadists.

That is how you win.

Nice penal system.
Punish the whole family because one family member did something.

I know exactly one nation in the world where such a system exist: north korea.
(And maybe somewhere deep in the african bush or amazon)

But yeah let that day come and some of your family member does some shit. I will be giggling seing your face. Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged

Well it's not exactly legal, is it, you prat.   Roll Eyes

If British people elect the Labour party it would mean they either don't care or don't understand what is going on.

You don't understand what's going on.  The things the terrorists hate most are our freedom, democracy, tolerance, pluralism and decency.  It's nothing more than provocation on their part.  They want you to lower yourself to their level.  They're goading you into fighting on their terms.  They know that the more we try to tighten our grip, the more radicalised individuals we create.  They want you to abandon all the things that make us who we are to fight them.  Stop falling for it like an idiot.  Stop giving in.

For every person calling for a crackdown, deportations, destruction of mosques, etc, you are the ones attacking the exact same freedoms that the terrorists themselves are attacking.  You're giving extremists exactly what they want, namely more extremism and further escalation.  You don't defeat terrorists by letting them win.

Try thinking it through to conclusion for a change.  There are ways to beat terrorism that don't include debasing your morals to the point that you're no better than they are.  Pity you're already there, though.  Just don't expect the rest of us to join you.

You will lose if you are not more brutal than they are.

Appeasement does not work.  You don't win by letting terrorists operate in your country.

You need to round up Islamists operating your country and expel them.

You need to carpet bomb the ISIS-controlled territory.  Wipe them out!!!

You need to ban Islamists from entering your country.

You need to deport all families, confiscate their property, seize their bank accounts if any member of their families is Islamist or Jihadist.

You need to actively go after Islamists and Jihadists.

That is how you win.

If I believed in that sort of thing, I'd rather deport you to be honest.  You sound like a bigger threat to my quality of life than any terrorist because you hate freedom even more than they do.  

That is not how you win.  That's how you escalate the situation and create even more terrorists, feeding the vicious cycle of violence.  You are appeasing the terrorists by giving them what they want.  Way to completely miss the point of my previous reply to you.

You have already lost because you have already lowered yourself to the level of a terrorist.  You and the terrorists are just two sides of the same coin.  You should be ashamed, but I know you won't be.

For every person calling for a crackdown, deportations, destruction of mosques, etc, you are the ones attacking the exact same freedoms that the terrorists themselves are attacking..

Answer me this then..

They kill for 70 virgins and a river flowing with wine..
So why not go out and get pissed a fuck all the women you can try and get..

Some can go through a 1000 women SO THEY SAY Cheesy..And you just go the off licence buy some booze
all the rivers of booze you want..

See how stupid they are ..

So you must get rid of stupid people like that..

Hay bob what are you doing I am blowing myself up to get duck eggs in heaven..
Well bob you can buy them in the supermarket ..

If an atheist blew up your house in the name of appeasing the flying spaghetti monster, would you blame all atheists?  Would we need a crackdown on them too?  Or would you just blame that individual for being an insane bellend who clearly wasn't right in the head?  You can't tar everyone with the same brush.  

Well, you can, but it just makes you look like a dick.   Roll Eyes

Obviously the vast majority of Muslims don't believe in killing innocents by blowing themselves up, otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned with how numerous they are, heh.  I mean, seriously, which is it?  They're all suicide bombers, or they're all here to steal your job, or they're all here to claim benefits?  I've heard you claim all three, but they all sound pretty mutually exclusive and contradictory.  Pick an argument and stick with it for crying out loud.   Roll Eyes
spaghetti monster,..I AM an ATHEIST ..Guess what   I AM AN ATHEIST ..

Guess what try another cause      I am an ATHEIST ..

So now what do i blow myself for..   You killed my children?..

Well it's a a good reason to blow myself up and the people who done it..
But what's that got to do with RELIGION..?

*facepalm*

Am I being too subtle?  "What's that got to do with religion?" was my entire point.  Not all Muslims are bombers and not all bombers are Muslim.  That example demonstrates it.  Any person of any religion, or someone who isn't religious at all, could blow up someone's house.  It doesn't then mean you retaliate by attacking anyone who is ascribed the same label as the person who blew up the house.  The people you choose to attack don't even share the same views as the bomber, because they aren't extremists or terrorists like the bomber was.  But in the act of attacking them, you run the risk of turning them into future extremists or terrorists.

I mean, seriously, which is it?  They're all suicide bombers, or they're all here to steal your job, or they're all here to claim benefits?..You missed the SHARIA LAW too..

But you just about covered it Wink..

*double facepalm*

I know it generally kills the humour when you have to explain a joke, but I can see you need walking through it.  You're doing the classic Shrodinger's Immigrant argument, which is stupid enough to begin with, but now you're saying they can steal your job and claim benefits after they've blown themselves up.  Clearly your argument doesn't make sense.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
I mean, seriously, which is it?  They're all suicide bombers, or they're all here to steal your job, or they're all here to claim benefits?..You missed the SHARIA LAW too..

But you just about covered it Wink..

Theresa May defends Sharia Law views as she prepares to become ...
www.express.co.uk › News › UK
13 Jul 2016 - Theresa May forced to defend views on Sharia Law as she prepares to ... she supports Sharia in the UK, said she is "concerned" that the 'law' is ..

All SHE needs now is a police officer in every ones home doing 2 shifts day and nights ..

She keeps saying the internet is a breeding ground for terror
looks like she wants to control what we think about them more the reason why not the ISLAMS ..

Islam terror been going way before i had a laptop..

Just i know more about SHADY POLITICIANS now than ever ever did thanks to the INTERNET..
legendary
For every person calling for a crackdown, deportations, destruction of mosques, etc, you are the ones attacking the exact same freedoms that the terrorists themselves are attacking..

Answer me this then..

Some can go through a 1000 women SO THEY SAY Cheesy..And you just go the off licence buy some booze

If an atheist blew up your house in the name of appeasing the flying spaghetti monster, would you blame all atheists?  Would we need a crackdown on them too?  Or would you just blame that individual for being an insane bellend who clearly wasn't right in the head?  You can't tar everyone with the same brush.  

Obviously the vast majority of Muslims don't believe in killing innocents by blowing themselves up, otherwise you wouldn't be so concerned with how numerous they are, heh.  I mean, seriously, which is it?  They're all suicide bombers, or they're all here to steal your job, or they're all here to claim benefits?  I've heard you claim all three, but they all sound pretty mutually exclusive and contradictory.  Pick an argument and stick with it for crying out loud.   Roll Eyes
spaghetti monster,..I AM an ATHEIST ..Guess what   I AM AN ATHEIST ..

Guess what try another cause      I am an ATHEIST ..

So now what do i blow myself for..   You killed my children?..

Well it's a a good reason to blow myself up and the people who done it..
But what's that got to do with RELIGION..?
legendary

Answer me this then..

legendary
Despite starting with a 21 point gap in the polls, it might now be down to just a single point between the two leading parties according to the latest polls.  Many are now predicting a hung parliament, with no single party achieving a decisive majority. 
Labour have pulled off a top-notch election campaign and Corbyn's vote share will undoubtedly be higher than Miliband's pathetic 30% or so in 2015 which would stop people from avoiding voting Labour because they're "unelectable"...

That said, it's far too easy to overestimate the number of young people which will actually go and vote.  The Tories' vote share tend to be more "reliable" voters so to speak, and they've just received a big boost from UKIP (expelled Tories who were too evil even for them).  Labour's vote share could be pushed either side of the margin of error.

Quote from: DooMAD
The only reason the tories called the election was because they thought it was a done deal and they could potentially increase their majority, but now it's likely they're actually going to lose seats.  Also, a tory MP has finally been charged with election fraud, accused of falsely declaring expenses in the previous election.  Took the CPS long enough, but at least it will hopefully ruin his campaign.
The entire Conservative Party should be fucked from these electoral fraud allegations, but it looks like they're managing to cling on without enough publicity even happening due to the bastards in the Murdoch press and Daily Mail.  I don't think it'll have too much of an impact for now.

If you vote for any party other than Tories you will be supporting Islamists.

Everyone who is not Muslim MUST vote Tories.  There is no other party to slow down the Islamization.

Yeah, the Iraq, Syria and Libya wars have done so much to help stem the flow of terrorism haven't they?  The West have been so altruistic when pointlessly switching sides and fighting everyone at once, haven't they?  Don't try to convince yourself that 1.6 billion people are terrorists, which is clearly what you mean by "Islamization".

Do you even know what Muslims coming to the West as refugees are running away from?  It's a mixture of terrorism against them from "Muslims" (since the biggest victims of terrorism are Muslims by far), and terrorism from the West.
It might work with traumatized Germans or British but it will not work in the US or Eastern Europe.
Ah hah.  Here's what it is - you don't even have connections to Britain or Germany.  You've made it clear with that little slip of yours, using the third person to refer to British people.

All you've been doing is reading bullshit in the press about Britain being "taken over" or something, and you've exaggerated minor events in your pitiful mind.  This helps you delude yourself into a victim mentality which creates an endless cycle of hatred - this can only ever be stopped when one self-proclaimed "side" actually looks inward instead of outward when considering emotions.

Furthermore, Sharia Law is a vague term referring to laws based on the Qur'an - Sharia courts in the UK are not official courts and cannot override real courts, they're just for domestic disputes for personal business which is why they're allowed.  Furthermore, the countries and governments which have implemented Sharia Law have not implemented it based on the same ideals which Western Muslims typically have.
THE UK IS MY COUNTRY Grin..And ISLAM IS A CANCER IN MY LAND..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
Despite starting with a 21 point gap in the polls, it might now be down to just a single point between the two leading parties according to the latest polls.  Many are now predicting a hung parliament, with no single party achieving a decisive majority. 
Labour have pulled off a top-notch election campaign and Corbyn's vote share will undoubtedly be higher than Miliband's pathetic 30% or so in 2015 which would stop people from avoiding voting Labour because they're "unelectable"...

That said, it's far too easy to overestimate the number of young people which will actually go and vote.  The Tories' vote share tend to be more "reliable" voters so to speak, and they've just received a big boost from UKIP (expelled Tories who were too evil even for them).  Labour's vote share could be pushed either side of the margin of error.

The only reason the tories called the election was because they thought it was a done deal and they could potentially increase their majority, but now it's likely they're actually going to lose seats.  Also, a tory MP has finally been charged with election fraud, accused of falsely declaring expenses in the previous election.  Took the CPS long enough, but at least it will hopefully ruin his campaign.
The entire Conservative Party should be fucked from these electoral fraud allegations, but it looks like they're managing to cling on without enough publicity even happening due to the bastards in the Murdoch press and Daily Mail.  I don't think it'll have too much of an impact for now.

Everyone who is not Muslim MUST vote Tories.  There is no other party to slow down the Islamization.

Yeah, the Iraq, Syria and Libya wars have done so much to help stem the flow of terrorism haven't they?  The West have been so altruistic when pointlessly switching sides and fighting everyone at once, haven't they?  Don't try to convince yourself that 1.6 billion people are terrorists, which is clearly what you mean by "Islamization".

Do you even know what Muslims coming to the West as refugees are running away from?  It's a mixture of terrorism against them from "Muslims" (since the biggest victims of terrorism are Muslims by far), and terrorism from the West.
It might work with traumatized Germans or British but it will not work in the US or Eastern Europe.
Ah hah.  Here's what it is - you don't even have connections to Britain or Germany.  You've made it clear with that little slip of yours, using the third person to refer to British people.

All you've been doing is reading bullshit in the press about Britain being "taken over" or something, and you've exaggerated minor events in your pitiful mind.  This helps you delude yourself into a victim mentality which creates an endless cycle of hatred - this can only ever be stopped when one self-proclaimed "side" actually looks inward instead of outward when considering emotions.

Furthermore, Sharia Law is a vague term referring to laws based on the Qur'an - Sharia courts in the UK are not official courts and cannot override real courts, they're just for domestic disputes for personal business which is why they're allowed.  Furthermore, the countries and governments which have implemented Sharia Law have not implemented it based on the same ideals which Western Muslims typically have.
legendary

Answer me this then..

legendary

You don't understand what's going on.  The things the terrorists hate most are our freedom, democracy, tolerance, pluralism and decency.  It's nothing more than provocation on their part.  They want you to lower yourself to their level.  They're goading you into fighting on their terms.  They know that the more we try to tighten our grip, the more radicalised individuals we create.  They want you to abandon all the things that make us who we are to fight them.  Stop falling for it like an idiot.  Stop giving in.

For every person calling for a crackdown, deportations, destruction of mosques, etc, you are the ones attacking the exact same freedoms that the terrorists themselves are attacking.  You're giving extremists exactly what they want, namely more extremism and further escalation.  You don't defeat terrorists by letting them win.

Try thinking it through to conclusion for a change.  There are ways to beat terrorism that don't include debasing your morals to the point that you're no better than they are.  Pity you're already there, though.  Just don't expect the rest of us to join you.
giving extremists exactly what they want,..YOUR RIGHT and we have been giving them what they want for..

1,400 Years of Islamic Aggression: An Analysis - CBN.com
www.cbn.com/spirituallife/.../understandingislam/IslamHistory0212.aspx
1,400 Years of Christian/Islamic Struggle: An Analysis ... The Muslim wars of imperialist conquest have been launched for almost 1,500 years .... the large numbers of Christians who have recently taken long pilgrimages in the footsteps of the ..

AND I DON'T LIVE THAT LONG..

So we have to have VIGILS every other month for the next 2000 more YEARS..

Because LOOK AT IRELAND ..They terrorised ENGLAND they didn't do to bad..

EVEN have a gay leader and HALF INDIAN..
So it seems YOUR WRONG..
legendary

Well it's not exactly legal, is it, you prat.   Roll Eyes

You don't understand what's going on.  The things the terrorists hate most are our freedom, democracy, tolerance, pluralism and decency.  It's nothing more than provocation on their part.  They want you to lower yourself to their level.  They're goading you into fighting on their terms.  They know that the more we try to tighten our grip, the more radicalised individuals we create.  They want you to abandon all the things that make us who we are to fight them.  Stop falling for it like an idiot.  Stop giving in.

For every person calling for a crackdown, deportations, destruction of mosques, etc, you are the ones attacking the exact same freedoms that the terrorists themselves are attacking.  You're giving extremists exactly what they want, namely more extremism and further escalation.  You don't defeat terrorists by letting them win.

Try thinking it through to conclusion for a change.  There are ways to beat terrorism that don't include debasing your morals to the point that you're no better than they are.  Pity you're already there, though.  Just don't expect the rest of us to join you.

What?? You dont fight terror with even greater terror???

Anyway good post but i doubt it will reach their brains.

legendary

Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Tories are pro muslim af_newbie.

And not all muslims are terrorist.

Sorry to pop your bubble :/

They are better than the Labour party.  UKIP or EDL are much better choices to expel Muslims from the UK, but they will not win.
Right now Tories are the only option.  Conservatives in Canada, Republicans in the US.  Even if you are a democrat/liberal you should vote conservative/republican if
you care about your daughters being raped and your sons knifed to death.

Islamism and Jihadism should be criminalized.

Muslims can pray 10 times a day, nobody gives a fuck.  When they bring Sharia Law and want us to accept their values, we have a problem.

yeaaaaaaaaaaah
Let's all vote for the parties that bomb the Middle East!
It can't go wrong at all!!
Bomb the Middle East then close the borders! Nothing can go wrong here!
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2472
https://JetCash.com
I wanted to vote for UKIP, but I don't have a candidate in my constituency.

May is a remainer who was appointed as a manchurian candidate.
Labour is in cloud fantasy land.
The greens are misguided and messing up the environment
The lib dems are another party that is divorced from reality

We voted for a clean Brexit, and nobody is prepared to give this to us. It seems every party wants to keep us in the Keiser Reich while it strips us of out assets, and then cast us out like Greece.

I making a protest vote for a small part with only 3 candidates, and which is unlikely to get more than a couple of hundred votes. If it gets over 1,000, then maybe that could be another wake up call to the politicians. I wanted to register the domain name polly-ticks.com, because they are all clockwork parrots.
legendary
Tories are pro muslim af_newbie.

And not all muslims are terrorist.

Sorry to pop your bubble :/
legendary

Theresa May hails 'benefits' of Sharia as inquiry set up into 'misuse' of ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
26 May 2016 - Theresa May hails 'benefits' of Sharia as inquiry set up into 'misuse' of Islamic law. May Theresa May has set up an independent review into .

Under the Tories we have terror in our land ..
Under labour we have none..

Now to me it looks like the London elite like to play games with the poor ..

They want more terror so they have an excuse to watch us all ..
I don't no why they don't just say we want to stick a bug up every ones ass..

So the ELITE can rob our taxes and be protected because they know we know we are getting ROBBED by the London ELITE..

Always more police in LONDON always more of everything in London..

I think to myself the only thing London needs is a big wall around it and they can play the
HUNGER GAMES with the poor peoples.. Cheesy

THE TORIES ARE RATS..

They lie lie lie lie lie ..And tell everyone OH yes we are putting money into this.. Roll Eyes

BAD LIARS..THE NASTY PARTY..

Theresa may was in charge of immigration FOR 7 YEARS ..
And under the TORIES we have had many many terror attacks..

This is who is in power tell me the difference ..

Harry Enfield - Tim Nice But Dim (Armed Robbery) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1f8UOWF4RY

AND HIS TWIN BROTHER..

Boris Johnson gets stuck on a zip wire (long version) - YouTube
Video for boris johnson flips out youtube▶ 1:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hRwnXmdRCo

Boris Johnson nearly shoves Labour's campaign chief to the floor ...
Video for boris johnson▶
www.mirror.co.uk › News › Politics › Boris Johnson
22 hours ago
Boris Johnson called Labour's campaign chief a "big girl's blouse" before nearly shoving him to the floor . Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy..

THIS IS ALL THE LONDON ELITE PLAYING GAMES..

You don't BOMB A NATION and invite the enemy to your lands and then give them no money..

MANY MANY ISLAMS threw into a little town to be forgotten ..

But they don't forget ..Your Bombing there native lands PLUS making them suffer with no good job..

And the government KNOWS QUITE WELL if you put that together WE HAVE TROUBLE..

THESE RICH ELITE ..Are way to greedy..

ALSO RICHARD BRANSON..  You go on about pollution and saving the EARTH
IT'S YOU who is POLLUTING it the WORST you DOUGHNUT ..

You are flying around in your ROCKETS and planes and you own an ISLAND not a little home in a street using little electricity YOUR burning more FUEL than any FUCKER..

IT'S YOU ELITE who are the TERRORIST ..

You terrorise everyone for money or our taxes..

legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
What happened to there's no need to call a snap election and all that bullshit about creating instability? How things change like that.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
If Corbyn becomes the Prime Minister, then it is going to be a disaster not just to the United Kingdom, but also to the whole world. After the election of Emmanuel Macron as the French president, we don't need another pro-ISIS figure heading a major European country.
Activity: 574
ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!
£10 an minimum wage, we will no longer have a service industry, all call centres will close

I work in a call centre and can confirm this is just speculation.  With the Q1 profits they announced, they can definitely afford it, even with a workforce of over 300 people (although I'm sure they'd take the opportunity to reduce commission if the base pay is higher, so I probably won't see much difference anyway).

Call centers in the Philippines pay around £2 per hour for their workers, and the quality is almost equal to those within the United Kingdom. In addition to that the taxes are also lower in the Philippines. It is just a matter of time, before the "great flight" begins.
And to the other guy, i can afford to shop in house of fraiser, but i dont as i would spend most my money, just like these companies, they could pay the extra wages, or just move to somewhere like the Philippines and save 80%
There will always be huge tax evasion/avoidance schemes, but UK corporation tax is one of the lowest in the G20 already.  Average corporation tax has been falling and falling as all countries, especially the UK, delude themselves into believing that companies will all just run off.  I don't know when it's going to happen but it sure hasn't yet.

Pretending that all Labour's plans are somehow unaffordable is ridiculous.  The Attlee government nationalised the coal industry, Bank of England, health service (created the NHS), electricity, cable and wireless networks, trains/rail, waterways, gas and the steel industry.  They even created zero unemployment, only had six years, and ran a surplus.

Why do people act like all these things are impractical today?
legendary

Everyone who is not Muslim MUST vote Tories.  There is no other party to slow down the Islamization.

I can only assume you weren't paying attention earlier in the thread when I was explaining to popcorn1 how the tories' record is on immigration is apparently a figment of your vivid imagination.  The reality doesn't even bear the slightest resemblance to the picture you paint.  I'm completely indifferent to the "issue", but if you're one of those intolerant types who can't handle a little diversity, May definitely isn't your preferred candidate:

And before you decide to start waffling on about immigration again, because I know you can't help it, you should know that when Theresa May was Home Secretary, she ended up overseeing the biggest migration surge in UK history:

Do you know which home secretary oversaw the highest levels of net migration in UK history?

It was Theresa May, who in 2010 promised the electorate that she would cut net migration to below 100,000, but instead allowed the biggest inwards migration surge in history, with net migration peaking at a huge 336,000 shortly before she was appointed as Prime Minister by her Tory chums.

You might be inclined to disbelieve me because you haven't heard much about this in the media, but there are reasons you haven't heard it. Last year, under pressure from Theresa May's allies in the Tory party the Daily Telegraph spiked an excoriating article about Theresa May's track record at the Home Office.

There are people who really don't want you to know how badly Theresa May handled the immigration situation when it was her remit, and they're the same kind of people who spread lies and misrepresentations about Labour's immigration policies too aren't they?

Theresa May's immigration policy is arbitrary and stupid

Politicians plucking arbitrary numbers out of thin air and making that number their golden objective is as old as the hills. Tony Blair and Gordon Brown did it with their ridiculous 3% borrowing golden rule (you know the rule that drove the expansion of rip-off PFI economic alchemy schemes and was quickly jettisoned to lob £billions at the insolvent "too big to fail" banks).

Theresa May's 100,000 target wasn't just an arbitrary and ridiculous objective that drove lamentable policies, she ended up overseeing the biggest migration surge in UK history.

Two of the dreadful policies Theresa May introduced to try to repress immigration ended up driving away economically beneficial migrants like university students and tens of thousands of non-EU citizens who are married to UK citizens,

Driving away university students in order to juke the immigration statistics has seriously harmed UK universities because foreign students are a massive net benefit to the UK economy. International students contribute £25 billion to the UK economy and support some 200,000 jobs.

Using discriminatory rules to force tens of thousands of British families into exile because one of the adults is a non-EU citizen is also ridiculous. Only an intense bigot would try to argue that migrants who are married to a British citizen are the kind of people the government should be clamping down on. If they're married to a Brit they're highly likely to speak English, assimilate well into British culture, work and pay tax in the UK, and stay here instead of taking their earnings out of the country to return to their country of origin like a lot of migrant workers do.

Despite cruelly wrecking the lives of tens of thousands of families and damaging UK universities with her dreadfully ill-considered immigration policies Theresa May still missed her arbitrary 100,000 target by miles, becoming the Home Secretary who let in more migrants than any other Home Secretary in history!

She set a stupid arbitrary target, introduced terrible policies to try to achieve it, and spectacularly failed by her own measure of success.

What people tend to forget is that 'trickle down economics' is an insipid lie.  Money flows from the poorest at the bottom of the pyramid up to the wealthiest at the top.  The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, so immigration is a useful tool for those who worship the neoliberal doctrine to import some fresh debt-slaves once you've completely drained the existing ones.  Despite the tories' numerous claims to the contrary, they have absolutely no interest in curbing immigration.  There's money to steal and they need as many people as possible to feed into the machine.  But they also blame the migrants for the fact that there's no money, despite the fact that migrants aren't to blame.

Plus, as others have already pointed out, the war-mongering tories aren't exactly going to bring stability to the world stage when they're too busy exporting arms to Syria, Saudi Arabia and anywhere else it might be profitable.  Even if there are consequences to pay later.  Not to mention being more than happy to play lap-dog to Trump in bombing anywhere and everywhere that absolutely doesn't need any further escalation of tensions.  Each person you kill on foreign soil exponentially increases the risk of a bereaved and pissed off family member becoming radicalised and committing an atrocity closer to home.  And you're stupid enough to blame an religion of innocent bystanders when it's actually your own fault for openly encouraging that exact scenario to happen?  What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
Activity: 546

Pages:
Jump to: