Pages:
Author

Topic: UK Election on 8th June (and ensuing aftermath) - page 7. (Read 7132 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
This is NORWAY..

Norwegians voted ‘no’ to the EU in a heated referendum in 1994 – and we are not regretting it.

According to the most recent poll, 72 per cent are opposed to Norwegian membership of the EU, with only 18.1 per cent supporting it and 9.9 per cent undecided.

Norway has experienced unprecedented economic growth since the ‘no’ vote in 1994.

Annual growth in GDP has been significantly higher in Norway than the EU average.

There has been a strong increase in foreign investments in Norway, more than doubling in the last 10 years alone.

For decades, Norway has enjoyed easy access to the EU market.

Since 1994 through the European Free Trade Agreement (EEA) that makes Norway part of the Single Market.

We believe Norway would be even better off by replacing the EEA agreement with a bilateral trade agreement with the EU.

The EEA agreement is still very much preferable to EU membership. The EEA agreement encompasses less than 10 percent of EU law making. (Source: EUR-lex and annual EFTA-reports)

The EU is both a single market and a political and economic union.

The EEA agreement includes Norway in the Single Market, but we are still independent from most of the European Union. In addition, and more importantly, Norway still has a sovereign right to refuse the incorporation of new EU legislation.

Norway’s monetary policy is decided BY Norway FOR Norway.

Outside the euro, Norway has used its economic policies to stimulate employment and growth.

And you believe WHAT EU GANGSTERS TELL YOU..

Now i know why they wanted immigration so much so they stay in the EU..
More vote for the EU gangsters ..

Very sneaky people ..RATS to be honest ..

Please don't talk to me REMOANERS YOU ARE DICKS..
Yes and even some family members of mine are complete DICKS..

THEY WANT OUR TAXES to pay there pensions ..
And some of our politicians are in on it ..THEY ALL ARE AROUND EUROPE..
EUROPEAN DOUBLE PENSIONS..1 pension of the country they come from and another from the EU..
FUCKING DOUBLE PENSIONS..  Greedy RATS..

And all for talking COMPLETE BULLSHIT..And never changed nothing BUT GOT US KILLED..

scum bags..
legendary
Go and live in Birmingham for 1 month and you will see and feel the difference .
Kent is not known for a bad area some little rough parts but nothing compared to Birmingham
NOTHING COMPARED TO IT..
Birmingham is like going to PAKISTAN  Cheesy.

Funny you should keep banging on about Birmingham in an effort to prove your point, as 9 out of the 10 constituencies in Birmingham voted for a Labour MP in the last election and the Brexit referendum was close to a 50/50 split.  49.5% voted to remain and 50.5% voted to leave in Birmingham.  Anyone looking at this might just get the impression that you're blowing this immigration thing out of all proportion, because on the whole, people living there clearly don't feel as strongly about it as you do.

In more tory criminal news, evidence has arisen of £5 million of tory funding being illegally laundered through HSBC and IPGL Ltd, chaired by Tory Party Treasurer & Chief Fundraiser, Michael Spencer.  If you vote tory, you're voting for corruption.  Combine this with one of the tories top donors, Lycamobile, having nine people charged for tax fraud and money laundering *and* tory donors' links to offshore firms leaked in the Panama papers and it all starts to look like a criminal cartel.
50/50 split in Birmingham No We Brexit won 49 to 50 and because Birmingham voted out
it was a total SHOCK ..So goes to show how bad we feel..
I have voted LABOUR ALL MY LIFE..Not this time leader is pathetic ..WEAK ..No NUKES no thank you.

BUT you remoaners have no clue YOUR ARE DUMB ASSES.. Cheesy.

If we leave with no deal we go to tariffs ..NOW THIS IS HOW STUPID YOU ARE..
We pay 10% but so do they when they send stuff to the UK..
WHAT YOUR JUST GOING TO LET THE EU CHARGE US ..BUT WE DON'T CHARGE THEM??

In the same year, UK exports to the EU were valued at £223.3 billion, while UK imports from the EU stood at £291.1 billion.

We import 70 billion pounds more each year from the EU..
Now 10% of 70 billion means we gain 7 billion more each year if we both charge 10% on tariffs ..

Norway are out ..They charge the EU well more when they import from the EU..
They are not STUPID..YOU ARE.. Wink..

Why Norway voted NO to the EU - and why it's NEVER looked back, ... Norway's Mimmi Kvisvik says the country is far better off out of the EU ... There has been a rock solid majority against EU membership for more than 10 years. ... the European Free Trade Agreement (EEA) that makes Norway part of the ..

We need to get out of the EU we have better plans ..
We voted out and out means out..

And you remoaners need to learn OUT MEANS OUT..

Oh but no not hard out  we want soft out Cheesy..
NO OUT MEANS OUT..

YOU VOTED IN and in means in and you lost..

I mean we could say no be we never voted for soft in Cheesy Cheesy..

So now we are moaning over hard out and soft in..
Sounds like a night with the wife..^
Mind you the brexit like a divorce with the wife..I WANT THIS
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged
Go and live in Birmingham for 1 month and you will see and feel the difference .
Kent is not known for a bad area some little rough parts but nothing compared to Birmingham
NOTHING COMPARED TO IT..
Birmingham is like going to PAKISTAN  Cheesy.

Funny you should keep banging on about Birmingham in an effort to prove your point, as 9 out of the 10 constituencies in Birmingham voted for a Labour MP in the last election and the Brexit referendum was close to a 50/50 split.  49.5% voted to remain and 50.5% voted to leave in Birmingham.  Anyone looking at this might just get the impression that you're blowing this immigration thing out of all proportion, because on the whole, people living there clearly don't feel as strongly about it as you do.

In more tory criminal news, evidence has arisen of £5 million of tory funding being illegally laundered through HSBC and IPGL Ltd, chaired by Tory Party Treasurer & Chief Fundraiser, Michael Spencer.  If you vote tory, you're voting for corruption.  Combine this with one of the tories top donors, Lycamobile, having nine people charged for tax fraud and money laundering *and* tory donors' links to offshore firms leaked in the Panama papers and it all starts to look like a criminal cartel.
legendary
legendary
Margaret Thatcher held secret Saudi arms talks, archives show - BBC ...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167251
24 Aug 2016 - Margaret Thatcher held secret talks with Saudi Arabian rulers in 1985, leading ... Secrecy has always played a large part in arms sales, and the .

THATCHER .The WITCH ..She should of been dumped on the rubbish tip when she died..BITCH.

She robbed our TAXES Wink.FACT..

And May is absolutely no different:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/saudi-arabia-arms-sales-us-uk-theresa-may-angus-robertson-snp-a7474206.html

Steal the taxes of the hard working British Public, give tax breaks to billionaires, sell off public assets to some more billionaires, sell weapons to the Saudis.  Thatcher and May - two peas in a shit-smeared pod. 

I'd have expected the anti-establishment sentiment on a Bitcoin forum to be more pronounced than this, but it seems like most of you are happy to continue being cheerleaders for more of the same neoliberal lies because you're gullible enough to believe the tories actually give two shits about you.  How abysmally disappointing.

You may not have much issues with the immigrants, because you are living in posh gated communities, which are well guarded against the immigrant crime. The same can't be said about the native blue collar workers. They have suffered enormously.

ROFL what?  I can promise you my area is absolutely not a posh gated community.  In fact, it was bestowed the dubious honour of being the most economically deprived district in all of Kent at one point.  I'm honestly not sure if that's still the case now, but I assure you it ain't no Kensington and Chelsea here.  The school I attended back in the day was twice labelled "worst in the country" by OFSTED.  I've worked in a factory that went bust, a high street retailer that went bust and now a call centre.  Most of the criminals I see round here are home-grown chavs (and, obviously, the tories too).  None of the deprivation here is caused by immigration, it's always been that way for decades.  But feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions. 

Three local tory constituencies, the one I reside in and the two adjacent, are under investigation for electoral fraud.  All our local MPs could potentially (fingers crossed) end up behind bars.
Kent Cheesy..People believe me KENT is posh compared to Birmingham .
Farmland country and Maidstone kent is a nice place to live..

So now i know you have no clue to the real immigration problem ..

Thanks for clearing that up.. KENT Cheesy..
A young kid could walk in the wrong area and be killed so thank your lucky stars you live in KENT..

If you want to keep portraying this myth that every square inch of Kent is some glorious paradise, then you can join bryant.coleman in the "feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions" camp.  But the simple fact remains, it varies from one locality to another.  There are obviously some very nice, posh areas, but equally some total shit-holes.  If Kent is the "Garden of England", my corner of it must be that bit where they put the compost heap and store the manure.  People generally assume Medway is the roughest part of Kent, but my district has higher crime figures. 
legendary
Oh, how did I miss this little gem?  

there are lots of things wrong with the tories but they are the only sensible choice when put up against the marxist supporter of the ira corbyn

As opposed to the neoliberal supporters of the IRA, Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher and John Major?  Is there no end to your willful and belligerent ignorance?  All three Tory Prime Ministers supported the IRA, they just did it in secret, like the insidious, pluralistic snakes they were.  Thatcher even lied to the public, claiming she'd never negotiate with them, while actively negotiating with them.  The reason you know Corbyn had an open dialogue with the IRA is due to the simple fact he was open about it and never tried to conceal it or lie about it after.  

It's just a little hypocritical for you to bash Corbyn for having openly talked to the IRA when the political establishment you're defending were doing the same thing in but in secret for decades.  Troll harder next time.

Also, the tories went well beyond the limits of just talking to the IRA, they financially supported the IRA through illegal money laundering, plus some other highly questionable organisations around the globe.  Maybe there are a few more things wrong with the tories than you realised.

Labour minister claims Jeremy Corbyn attempted to use his father to ...
www.telegraph.co.uk › News
22 Jul 2016 - Conor McGinn, a Labour Party whip, has said Mr Corbyn had threatened to contact his father, a former Sinn Fein councillor, after an interview in .

Thatcher even lied to the public, claiming she'd never negotiate with them,
So Thatcher must of done a bad deal because they tried to blow her up..

Or did they?..
I mean she was not in the room she was suppose to be in when they blew the hotel up..
They missed her .Or did she know?..Money Money Money makes people funny in a rich mans world..

Look what THATCHER DONE and the police and the politicians covered it up..

Fury as files on Mark Thatcher's 'corrupt' dealing in the Middle East ...
www.mirror.co.uk › News › UK News › Mark Thatcher
21 Jul 2016 - Mark Thatcher, son of late British former prime minister Margaret ... from commission from Britain's then-biggest ever arms deal that saw the ..

Margaret Thatcher held secret Saudi arms talks, archives show - BBC ...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37167251
24 Aug 2016 - Margaret Thatcher held secret talks with Saudi Arabian rulers in 1985, leading ... Secrecy has always played a large part in arms sales, and the .

THATCHER .The WITCH ..She should of been dumped on the rubbish tip when she died..BITCH.

She robbed our TAXES Wink.FACT..
legendary
You may not have much issues with the immigrants, because you are living in posh gated communities, which are well guarded against the immigrant crime. The same can't be said about the native blue collar workers. They have suffered enormously.

ROFL what?  I can promise you my area is absolutely not a posh gated community.  In fact, it was bestowed the dubious honour of being the most economically deprived district in all of Kent at one point.  I'm honestly not sure if that's still the case now, but I assure you it ain't no Kensington and Chelsea here.  The school I attended back in the day was twice labelled "worst in the country" by OFSTED.  I've worked in a factory that went bust, a high street retailer that went bust and now a call centre.  Most of the criminals I see round here are home-grown chavs (and, obviously, the tories too).  None of the deprivation here is caused by immigration, it's always been that way for decades.  But feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions.  

Three local tory constituencies, the one I reside in and the two adjacent, are under investigation for electoral fraud.  All our local MPs could potentially (fingers crossed) end up behind bars.
Kent Cheesy..People believe me KENT is posh compared to Birmingham .
Farmland country and Maidstone kent is a nice place to live..

So now i know you have no clue to the real immigration problem ..

Thanks for clearing that up.. KENT Cheesy..
A young kid could walk in the wrong area and be killed so thank your lucky stars you live in KENT..
legendary
Oh, how did I miss this little gem?  

there are lots of things wrong with the tories but they are the only sensible choice when put up against the marxist supporter of the ira corbyn

As opposed to the neoliberal supporters of the IRA, Ted Heath, Margaret Thatcher and John Major?  Is there no end to your willful and belligerent ignorance?  All three Tory Prime Ministers supported the IRA, they just did it in secret, like the insidious, duplicitous snakes they were.  Thatcher even lied to the public, claiming she'd never negotiate with them, while actively negotiating with them.  The reason you know Corbyn had an open dialogue with the IRA is due to the simple fact he was open about it and never tried to conceal it or lie about it after.  

It's just a little hypocritical for you to bash Corbyn for having openly talked to the IRA when the political establishment you're defending were doing the same thing in but in secret for decades.  Troll harder next time.

Also, the tories went well beyond the limits of just talking to the IRA, they financially supported the IRA through illegal money laundering, plus some other highly questionable organisations around the globe.  Maybe there are a few more things wrong with the tories than you realised.
legendary

ROFL what?  I can promise you my area is absolutely not a posh gated community.  In fact, it was bestowed the dubious honour of being the most economically deprived district in all of Kent at one point.  I'm honestly not sure if that's still the case now, but I assure you it ain't no Kensington and Chelsea here.  The school I attended back in the day was twice labelled "worst in the country" by OFSTED.  I've worked in a factory that went bust, a high street retailer that went bust and now a call centre.  Most of the criminals I see round here are home-grown chavs (and, obviously, the tories too).  None of the deprivation here is caused by immigration, it's always been that way for decades.  But feel free to keep being a presumptuous arse and jumping to conclusions.  

Three local tory constituencies, the one I reside in and the two adjacent, are under investigation for electoral fraud.  All our local MPs could potentially (fingers crossed) end up behind bars.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
Earlier, there was a real choice for the British people - the BNP. But that party has disintegrated in to oblivion now.

And with good reason.  Because it was a choice that most people never wanted to make.  They disintegrated because of the simple fact that not enough people agreed with them.  Try to remember that not everyone is as overtly xenophobic as the BNP and their supporters.  Believe it or not, some of us don't actually have a problem with migrants.  If fact, some of us are quite happy to welcome them.  I know that's a sickening prospect for you, but try not to throw up or anything.

Maybe you could try living abroad for a year or so.  Don't knock it 'til you've tried it and such.  Open your mind a little.  Put yourself in their shoes rather than judging them without experiencing the same things they have.

//EDIT:  Also, some are now arguing that The tories and the BNP aren't all that dissimilar in their rhetoric as of late.  The shift further to the right is palpable.  This is by far the most right-wing government we've had in at least the last 50 years, probably more.

Try living in localities such as Birmingham, Burnley and Barking, and you might change your opinion. You may not have much issues with the immigrants, because you are living in posh gated communities, which are well guarded against the immigrant crime. The same can't be said about the native blue collar workers. They have suffered enormously.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
Earlier, there was a real choice for the British people - the BNP. But that party has disintegrated in to oblivion now.

They were a bunch of swivel eyed criminals and social inadequates with abnormally low levels of intelligence and comprehension. My anus wouldn't vote for the type of people you wouldn't even let onto a bus.

legendary

And with good reason.  Because it was a choice that most people never wanted to make.  They disintegrated because of the simple fact that not enough people agreed with them.  Try to remember that not everyone is as overtly xenophobic as the BNP and their supporters.  Believe it or not, some of us don't actually have a problem with migrants.  If fact, some of us are quite happy to welcome them.  I know that's a sickening prospect for you, but try not to throw up or anything.

Maybe you could try living abroad for a year or so.  Don't knock it 'til you've tried it and such.  Open your mind a little.  Put yourself in their shoes rather than judging them without experiencing the same things they have.

//EDIT:  Also, some are now arguing that The tories and the BNP aren't all that dissimilar in their rhetoric as of late.  The shift further to the right is palpable.  This is by far the most right-wing government we've had in at least the last 50 years, probably more.

WE WANT OUT AND THE ONLY WAY IS MRS MAY..I thinks you never know she might do a u turn
remember she wanted to stay in the EU.
So she might con us ALL.. It would be no surprise ..We all Know politicians?

Maybe there are reasons for her change of heart.

These guys want out too.  Remind me who it is you're "taking back control" for again?  If you think it's the general public, then you're beyond adorably naive.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1352
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform
there are lots of things wrong with the tories but they are the only sensible choice when put up against the marxist supporter of the ira corbyn. a bit disappointed they wont commit to cutting foreign aid when they'd have nothing to lose and it would be well received by the electorate, over half which supports either them or ukip according to all the recent polls.

Tories are just like the rabid left-wing labor party. They also want the native population of Great Britain replaced with the unwashed immigrant hordes from the third world nations such as Bangladesh and Pakistan. Earlier, there was a real choice for the British people - the BNP. But that party has disintegrated in to oblivion now.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014
there are lots of things wrong with the tories but they are the only sensible choice when put up against the marxist supporter of the ira corbyn. a bit disappointed they wont commit to cutting foreign aid when they'd have nothing to lose and it would be well received by the electorate, over half which supports either them or ukip according to all the recent polls.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 534
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/labour-not-trying-win-general-election-senior-mp-admits-least/

And check this. It does feel a little like we've been in a parallel universe the last few months and it's not letting up.
Half of the "New Labour" MPs seem to just want the Tories to win.  It's just a self-fulfilling prophecy - they say that Labour is unelectable and then basically argue that they shouldn't be elected because they're unelectable, and in turn that stops them getting elected.  Very confusing.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/20/labour-not-trying-win-general-election-senior-mp-admits-least/

And check this. It does feel a little like we've been in a parallel universe the last few months and it's not letting up.
legendary
Activity: 3332
Merit: 1352
What's 2 MORE YEARS?.

Considering that the Tories usually manage to sell off around £2.1 billion in NHS contracts to the private sector in the space of a year, 2 more years of Maggie May is far more privatisation than I'd like to see.  I assume the future you want to take your family into doesn't include healthcare free at the point of need?  I hope they frack under your house, too.

The NHS is still in pretty good shape, but in future there will be some strain due to the population ageing. On top of that, unlimited immigration of third world immigrants have put additional pressure on the NHS. Nothing is guaranteed in the future.
legendary
What's 2 MORE YEARS?.

Considering that the Tories usually manage to sell off around £2.1 billion in NHS contracts to the private sector in the space of a year, 2 more years of Maggie May is far more privatisation than I'd like to see.  I assume the future you want to take your family into doesn't include healthcare free at the point of need?  I hope they frack under your house, too.
Daughter might go in the medical profession so she will be getting big pay days  Grin.
gifted in school unlike me  Cheesy.

See my life was a street child PARENTS useless always fighting i was never in school..
My child never ever stays off school always in unless very sick and the school know it..

Now if corbyn wins i know my daughters job chances will be out the window .
Like corbyn wants every child to be the same BUT not every child is the same ..
Some are way smarter than others so why HOLD THEM BACK..
Like my daughter is way way smarter than i ever was in school so why hold her back.?

The right to buy homes will go under corbyn and i want my child to have the right to buy..

corbyn is so nice the world will WALK ALL OVER HIM..And he will DESTROY the UK..
NO THANK YOU..

I hope they frack under your house,..Makes no difference to me HGV vehicles go past my house every 5 mins..Plus my water has blue bits in it and sometimes goes brown or white  Cheesy..

So i think i am dead from cancer anyway Cheesy.
I drink bottled water..

Does anyone remember ONLY FOOLS AND HORSES ..
Del boy with his bottled water idea and everyone LAUGHED .Not laughing NOW Wink.

2 more year wait won't make a difference and i cannot have corbyn as my leader never ever..
and the liberals No chance .

WE WANT OUT AND THE ONLY WAY IS MRS MAY..I thinks you never know she might do a u turn
remember she wanted to stay in the EU.
So she might con us ALL.. It would be no surprise ..We all Know politicians?.

Then 2 years later i will vote UKIP if she betrays us..
legendary
What's 2 MORE YEARS?.

legendary
Theresa May as romped home i have always voted labour not this time ..
she will get my vote SO WE CAN LEAVE THE EU.. Grin

Dream on if you think the brexiters wont vote for THERESA MAY..

Also regardless if she does good or bad it's only 2 years longer anyway..
She would of been in until 2020 .So if she does bad she will be out 2022.

BUT AT LEAST WE GET THE BREXIT..No stalling with Mrs May..
The other parties would of been stalling for years and years hoping we would all forget..
NO CHANCE..

VOTE Mrs MAY EVERYONE..What's 2 MORE YEARS?.

BUT AT LEAST WE RULE OUR OWN LAND ...GREAT BRITAIN the people who rule.

And we when we voted brexit we got told if we are out we are out NO SINGLE MARKET..
So please stop saying we never knew what we voted for..

VOTE Mrs MAY ..

THE REAMONERS will try every trick in the book..

We must vote for Mrs May if we want BREXIT..And i mean OUT..
If the EU tries to take advantage of the uk we walk..

AND NO FREE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE..NO WAY.

Then on 2022 I will decide which party i want to take me and my family into the FUTURE..
But at least Corbyn will be OUT.

Nice man and all BUT so stupid he would let everyone in and run up DEBT so much it would KILL US..

Also more MOSQUES would be on every street Cheesy

So in 2022 a new labour leader plus if Mrs may does good she might get my vote again..

So just because of a 2 year wait i will have a better choice in POLITICS..

WIN WIN WIN..

Corbyn TOTAL IDIOT .We would have no NUKES and it makes me sleep better at night knowing we have them..

SO EVERYONE VOTE FOR MRS MAY..
Pages:
Jump to: