Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters and Blades #5 - page 6. (Read 12121 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Novice Bitcoin Trader
try this on excel

Paste this on cell A2,

=(A1*0.4)+0.07+0.18+(IF(A1>30,0.05,0))

then put quantity on A1

Check with OutCast3k if its correct
Activity: 714
Merit: 601
Price is too high for me also (and they still look like a PITA to set up).

I'm putting my feeble funds into this BitFury group buy, so I might eventually get something out -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitfury-miner-group-buy-hosting-with-escrow-252534

No worries.

Good luck with that Smiley

I'll have more USBs very soon if you'd prefer those Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Price is too high for me also (and they still look like a PITA to set up).

I'm putting my feeble funds into this BitFury group buy, so I might eventually get something out -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-bitfury-miner-group-buy-hosting-with-escrow-252534
Price is still too high for me, so I'm no longer interested.  If it were about BTC8 I'd jump on it.  But BTC12 is far too much considering the difficulty increase recently.  Cry

No problem.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Price is still too high for me, so I'm no longer interested.  If it were about BTC8 I'd jump on it.  But BTC12 is far too much considering the difficulty increase recently.  Cry
Activity: 86
At the moment one please

with major manufacturers (bar butterfly labs) releasing the 100ghps+ machines coming out in few weeks im in two minds.
Right guys!

Yxt has given me some pricing information for blades.

If we can sell 10 blades or more I can get them for 11.99 btc a unit + shipping. (normally 12.50 btc a unit)

It might seem a bit more than others international sellers at first glance, but once you add their shipping fee and then add import duty and any potential losses whilst the units held in customs, it actually works out slightly better.

If anyone is interested in 6 units or more I can organise backplanes also to make power management easier.

So, is anyone interested?

I am interested depending on how long the delivery is upon payment..

How many blades was you interested in?

Based on my previous experience we're usually talking about 5-7 days to organise the group buy, then another day or two on top of that before they will be shipped (assuming they're in stock - which they currently are).

To get the discount we have a target of 10, I've received a little bit of interest via PM for 2 units, someone commented earlier in this thread for 1 also.

If anyone else shows an interest, I'll start a new thread for it to make everything clearer and start accepting payments.

Smiley
Activity: 86
Right guys!

If we can sell 10 blades or more I can get them for 11.99 btc a unit + shipping. (normally 12.50 btc a unit)

It might seem a bit more than others international sellers at first glance, but once you add their shipping fee and then add import duty and any potential losses whilst the units held in customs, it actually works out slightly better.

If anyone is interested in 6 units or more I can organise backplanes also to make power management easier.

I am interested depending on how long the delivery is upon payment..
Right guys!

Flipping difficulty is up to 65mil now.   Cry
Possibly interested in a Blade - might cancel my Jalapeno order and get the blade instead.  Price dependent of course (or it might still be cheaper to buy a load of Erupters instead?  I dunno.  Prices!  We need prices! Smiley

Just trying to get yxt to confirm a price, and order size to get a nice discount. Hopefully wont be much longer Smiley Sorry about the wait.
Possibly interested in a Blade - might cancel my Jalapeno order and get the blade instead.  Price dependent of course (or it might still be cheaper to buy a load of Erupters instead?  I dunno.  Prices!  We need prices! Smiley
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
any chance of ordering just the back plane on its own. order a few off silentsonicboom
Ahem.  Grin  What's the story, nearly afternoon glory?  Tongue

Hey guys,

I know you're all desperate for an update.

Unfortunetly the update about the new blades really isn't that exciting until I have a price. According to YXT there is very little difference between the New and Old blades. The only real difference is that they're a bit smaller. They still use the same chip, hit the same speed, use the same amount of power. There is no USB support, which I know some of you wanted, its still processes via Ethernet. There are backplanes available on 6 or more units which should make powering them a whole lot easier, and that's about that.

Will update with a price later today hopefully, in the mean time if anyone is interested in getting any, comment away Smiley
Ahem.  Grin  What's the story, nearly afternoon glory?  Tongue
Goodnight all... guess which page I'll be looking at first tomorrow  Smiley
Can I go to bed yet?

lol.

Yes you may go to bed Tongue there is no point me announcing anything with out me clarifying something with yxt first.
Can I go to bed yet?
I also have some information on the "new blades" which I'll announce later today Smiley

I don't think the edge of my seat can take it much longer Cheesy.

Is it later today yet Smiley

lol Tongue sorry about the delay, i'm waiting for a small detail to be clarified.
Activity: 574
I also have some information on the "new blades" which I'll announce later today Smiley

I don't think the edge of my seat can take it much longer Cheesy.

Is it later today yet Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: