Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters and Blades #5 - page 7. (Read 12121 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
I also have some information on the "new blades" which I'll announce later today Smiley

I don't think the edge of my seat can take it much longer Cheesy.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Good to see that everyone received them Smiley Smiley

I'm taking orders for the next batch if anyone is interested, I'm hoping to receive them tomorrow but realistically I think it could be monday Sad

I also have some information on the "new blades" which I'll announce later today Smiley

is the next batch the same price? Smiley oooh looking forward to hearing about the new blades Cheesy - maybe the old ones will be even cheaper? Tongue
Activity: 283
Merit: 250

I'm taking orders for the next batch if anyone is interested, I'm hoping to receive them tomorrow but realistically I think it could be monday Sad

I look forward to hearing about it  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 601

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Also received and hashing merrily.  One has higher than normal error rate, but I'm waiting for a better hub to arrive and see if that's the problem.  The hub I have has horrible build quality.
Thanks for the positive feedbacks/trust Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Arrived and hashing - thank you. What's the link for your 'trust' post?
They do conk out after a while without a fan.  I have an old 120mm case fan running off a PSU off a dead Netgear router blowing across mine.  Te fan and the hubs are mounted to the 120mm square "Moduvent" thing out of a Fractal Design case (120mm square plastic thing with a bit of foam stuck to it).  Stops the vibrations from the fan resonating on the desk.

I have a few BE running off the USB ports on the back of my monitor, too - I just stuck a couple of RAM chip heat sinks on them.

I'll have to pick up my shipment from the sorting office later, package was too big for the letter box. Sad
Eruptors arrived. Thanks so much OutCast!

It's running pretty hot. Do I *need* a fan?  

I just have them placed in front of my room fan, no need to waste a perfectly good USB port on a fan Tongue

They do run hot, that's normal.

I personally have fans yes, but I don't think its an official requirement.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

Posty has just delivered!

Thanks for another group buy Smiley.

No problem Wink happy hashing!
Posty has just delivered!

Thanks for another group buy Smiley.
If not, you get the joy of demanding refunds from royal fail, if only to trash their stats and KPI's Tongue.
I just got a bunch of these little suckers in the post. As always, well done OutCast3k!

Good to see them arriving Smiley thanks Smiley

We must have the same postie.  Hope they arrive today.

Its supposed to arrive by 1:00PM so if its not arrived yet, it shouldn't be much longer.

Whoop!  Grin

(Nipping home at lunchtime to plug mine in, assuming the posty could stuff them though the door)

It was sent "special delivery" you're supposed to sign for them :/
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
We must have the same postie.  Hope they arrive today.
No doubt i will have to wait for my postman to drag his arse out of bed, again Tongue.
Whoop!  Grin

(Nipping home at lunchtime to plug mine in, assuming the posty could stuff them though the door)
Pages:
Jump to: