Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters and Blades #5 - page 8. (Read 12121 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
I just got a bunch of these little suckers in the post. As always, well done OutCast3k!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Yeah, £44 FFS.  Roll Eyes  Hope they work better than the £22 TekNet heap of junk.

Glad to see the miners are dispatched, can't wait.  Grin

Aye; They are no' cheap. Look the part though; and seem to be all the rage just now!

Good choice. I'm running 3 banks of 10 with 1% hw errors. Expensive but they can run all 10 slots no problem. Price was only 38 a couple of weeks ago though. Cheeky amazon!

mm yes very cheeky. I can give you a good one. I bought the hub and it suggested "here. why don't you buy this convenient little USB fan". Heh!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yeah, £44 FFS.  Roll Eyes  Hope they work better than the £22 TekNet heap of junk.

Aye; They are no' cheap. Look the part though; and seem to be all the rage just now!

Good choice. I'm running 3 banks of 10 with 1% hw errors. Expensive but they can run all 10 slots no problem. Price was only 38 a couple of weeks ago though. Cheeky amazon!

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Same here.  Though my TekNet 10-port is a bit dodgy, so I've ordered an Anker.  The TekNet looked like it was soldered by a 4 year old chinese kid in a sweatshop, using a lump of metal heated in a fire, during an earthquake.  Horrible soldering, I'm amazed it worked at all.

Where did you order the Anker USB hub's from? I can't seem to find them Sad

Looking forward to receiving my order Smiley

Oh I opened my eyes and found one on amazon!

Woo.
Same here.  Though my TekNet 10-port is a bit dodgy, so I've ordered an Anker.  The TekNet looked like it was soldered by a 4 year old chinese kid in a sweatshop, using a lump of metal heated in a fire, during an earthquake.  Horrible soldering, I'm amazed it worked at all.

Where did you order the Anker USB hub's from? I can't seem to find them Sad

Looking forward to receiving my order Smiley
Activity: 159
Approximation of my face at the moment: Cheesy

Mine is more like this.

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
And everything has been shipped Grin will pm or email tracking numbers a bit later today.

Woo!
Approximation of my face at the moment: Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 601
And everything has been shipped Grin will pm or email tracking numbers a bit later today.
Any updates?  Need miners!  Grin

Expecting delivery today Grin

My rig is ready! Smiley

(look at all these empty slots!)
Any updates?  Need miners!  Grin

Expecting delivery today Grin
Any updates?  Need miners!  Grin
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Another 1 for me please. Total now = 4

TxID:  505449504a6aebe0d81534ccd7fde016cefe2365582f529166e9e7e4db464216

Grin Grin
Pft, refunding 0.05 would cost more in time and energy than me just ordering more to warrant the insurance price Tongue.

Anyway, another .8 for another 2 please Smiley.

4df0544a74635e8843c3a8a51590770728bcf6cb9973dae64feb59cdbe9d76a0
Just noticed that I paid for the extra insurance without hitting the amount needed, no problems though, can you reserve another 2 for me please.

Just got to wait for some coins to come in Smiley.

No problem at all, If you change your mind I can always issue a refund Wink
Just noticed that I paid for the extra insurance without hitting the amount needed, no problems though, can you reserve another 2 for me please.

Just got to wait for some coins to come in Smiley.
Activity: 686
WANTED: Active dev to fix & re-write p2pool in C
Payment sent for 3 buddy, more to follow later I hope.....

TxID:  58b1ae1318791c83b991a334ea37eebc62d51dda82fdc953a27036c276b34b46

Splendid!   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: