Pages:
Author

Topic: [UK GROUP BUY] ASICMiner USB Block Erupters and Blades #6 - page 5. (Read 8327 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I''ve dropped yxt a pm. Not entirly sure I understand the announcement.

You sure? The announcements are always so clear... er, not Smiley
jml
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Please add 1 BES to my order.

50a9259db10110a7396663307fe32aa6dd0fc3904ea3830797fef63524b668c5
Activity: 159
Or, if you have the rework station and the skills, take the asic's off, make your own mega blade Tongue.

Thing is with these miners, as has been said before, they aren't for serious mining, so being able to make your money back on them with the new price is a nice bonus.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Foundation Member

Ahhhh So if the 50x Hubs (decent Dlink 3A) cost £1000 the system will not ROI (Unless the value of BTC increases significantly)

So the only way to make money with 300 USB Erupters is to sell them on ebay....   
Assuming your only costs were electricity and the miners...

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/a/f94ea953c6

So you would get a ROI, but only £500 (the $ price is set to £ price), but then you need to find tons of hubs for less than £500 to make any money back.

Still, winter is coming and if you set it up right, you can make a nice heating system Tongue.

Also, i'd be up for getting to the 2k mark Smiley.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Bitcoin Foundation Member

Price from us: 50-1999: 0.12BTC each.
                   2000+: 0.10BTC each.
                   Removed former 1:1 limitation on coupons.

Might be worth making a collection (Group Buy) to try and get a 2000+ order in (£8 each), 100GH/s for £2,400 (not including the Hubs) (335Mh/s * 300units)

is that price good for 100GH/s ?   what kind of daily return would that hashrate achieve ?
Activity: 216
Lets hope the blades come in 2moro

Roll Eyes
Activity: 714
Merit: 601
I can imagine Mrs Outcast3K's face when you end up with the cheaper price, hopefully she won't mind the living room being turned into a distribution center Tongue.

Hah!
I can imagine Mrs Outcast3K's face when you end up with the cheaper price, hopefully she won't mind the living room being turned into a distribution center Tongue.
Activity: 714
Merit: 601
Any idea of lower prices after the announcement?

We are glad to announce that we decided to continue distributing more Block Erupter USBs
as a limitation-free extension of the coupon plan in the last two months. Besides for mining alone,
at the coupon price level they serve perfectly as gifts as well as mining introduction devices.

Spec: Rated speed 336MHash/s.
         Powered by the USB port without any other power source.
         Electricity consumption as low as 2.5watts.

Price from us: 50-1999: 0.12BTC each.
                   2000+: 0.10BTC each.
                   Removed former 1:1 limitation on coupons.

If you bought from the following resellers, please consult them with details accordingly.
    US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
    Canada: teek
    EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
    China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
    Australia: [email protected]
    India: Pinwheel

Former warranty conditions still hold. 2% extra non-warranty units will still also be included in our parcel.

I''ve dropped yxt a pm. Not entirly sure I understand the announcement.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343
Any idea of lower prices after the announcement?

We are glad to announce that we decided to continue distributing more Block Erupter USBs
as a limitation-free extension of the coupon plan in the last two months. Besides for mining alone,
at the coupon price level they serve perfectly as gifts as well as mining introduction devices.

Spec: Rated speed 336MHash/s.