Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot - page 3. (Read 17802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
March 06, 2015, 02:54:24 PM
Offer still available:

1.49 0.49
Available for approximately 2  more days.
Contact me and get hold on this amazing limited opportunity.

I would buy if I had the BTC. Can I take a rain check lol
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
March 06, 2015, 12:19:20 PM
I am currently going through the account set up process with Rich. He is being very helpful in guiding me through the entire process and have provided a fairly detailed and straight forward guide (with screenshots and all) for adding new accounts to the bot.

I'm still in the process of getting more accounts added but once I feel like everything is running smoothly with the new accounts, I will then post my finalized review. Everyone can expect the full review in the next 24-48 hours at most if all goes well today Smiley
How many accounts the bot is running/capable of running? Would love to read your review. Smiley

I recommend about 100 - 120 accounts, but it could run 150 without problems.
With 100-120, the load stays below 70% in the worst cases.
So, the maximum would be ~150.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1012
March 06, 2015, 11:23:23 AM
I am currently going through the account set up process with Rich. He is being very helpful in guiding me through the entire process and have provided a fairly detailed and straight forward guide (with screenshots and all) for adding new accounts to the bot.

I'm still in the process of getting more accounts added but once I feel like everything is running smoothly with the new accounts, I will then post my finalized review. Everyone can expect the full review in the next 24-48 hours at most if all goes well today Smiley
How many accounts the bot is running/capable of running? Would love to read your review. Smiley
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
March 06, 2015, 11:08:32 AM

Activity: 966
Merit: 546
March 06, 2015, 10:52:28 AM
I'm also here watching the bot collecting coins. Don't confirm that he's a scammer until everyone says that he is.

Is it collecting at the rate it's supposed to? Ie if his claim of 100 accounts with 9 hours of sleep do 45000 a month then half of that would do 22,500 etc. Not sure if the bot logs how many captcha's it has claimed or not.

I've been watching the bot for a while and I gotta say that this is one hella intelligent bot, but there's one thing that slow down the bot is the captcha solving program. It types in wrong captcha so many times.
Interesting. If it has to do 100 an hour, it has to complete a form every ~40 seconds. So if it snags up for longer than that then it is limited.
So either you have a client problem or the bot's optomization and productivity have been overstated due to the captcha solver developer's flaw.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 06, 2015, 10:37:39 AM
I'm also here watching the bot collecting coins. Don't confirm that he's a scammer until everyone says that he is.

Is it collecting at the rate it's supposed to? Ie if his claim of 100 accounts with 9 hours of sleep do 45000 a month then half of that would do 22,500 etc. Not sure if the bot logs how many captcha's it has claimed or not.

I've been watching the bot for a while and I gotta say that this is one hella intelligent bot, but there's one thing that slow down the bot is the captcha solving program. It types in wrong captcha so many times.
March 06, 2015, 10:22:44 AM

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
March 06, 2015, 10:16:15 AM

March 06, 2015, 10:15:48 AM
Looks very cool. I bet it is a ton of work setting up people'e bots. Very well written original posts with what appears to be good vouchers who have already received half of the amount of bots.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
March 06, 2015, 10:10:46 AM
The OP has sent me an email, but unfortunately the reviewers still haven't got an in depth review yet.

If I purchase now without a vouch, I feel like it's going to be a likely scam.

Master-P and I are still here.  We're both running 10/proxies equaling 20 accounts.  As Master stated in a previous post we are waiting for rich to finish with the current customers so we can be upgraded to the 50 accounts so we can see the full potential of is bot.  Until then it's difficult to post a review with the 20 accounts we have. As far as this being legit I would honestly say it is.  Rich has gone out of his way helping me out and taking hours of his own time walking me through the bot.

stop trolling
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
March 06, 2015, 06:35:52 AM
i would like to get 1 vouch copy.

if it really works, will partner with you for increase sales.
March 06, 2015, 06:00:02 AM
Offer still available:

1.49 0.49
Available for approximately 2  more days.
Contact me and get hold on this amazing limited opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
March 06, 2015, 05:59:21 AM
The OP has sent me an email, but unfortunately the reviewers still haven't got an in depth review yet.

I haven't sent YOU any emails, Monnt. If you hide yourself behind another accounts, that's another thing, and that raises many questions about yourself.
You are all alone in this all day long "it's possibly a scam" thing. There is no-one sustaining even slightly your delusional allegations.
The free vouch copy receivers have stated that they do not have a tutorial on how to add new accounts yet, so without the ~100 accounts, the bot cannot be measured to its true potential, that's why the review is not complete yet, not because I'm some kind of scammer. I have understood you until now, but it's seems to me you are just a troll, and unlike you, I have your latest posts as proof for what I mean.
Today I am going to provide the free review copy beneficiaries with the tutorial, I will postpone some buyers from getting the bot earlier, to get the tutorials ready, because of you causing unnecessary suspicion. They will then be able to shut your troll ass up once in for all. It seems you are not even interested in my product, you're solely purpose seems to be bashing this thread.
Sorry you had to witness this, I mean the real people, not trolls, and sorry to those who'll be postponed because of this.

True, I'm also the owner of Dorrittulx. I did intend to purchase but I was still waiting for the vouches.

I really didn't like the newbie's 360 second posting limits so I switched to this account that I found, which was created earlier. Simple enough story. I have nothing to hide.
March 06, 2015, 05:51:00 AM

I haven't sent YOU any emails, Monnt. If you hide yourself behind another accounts, that's another thing, and that raises many questions about yourself.
You are all alone in this all day long "it's possibly a scam" thing. There is no-one sustaining even slightly your delusional allegations.
The free vouch copy receivers have stated that they do not have a tutorial on how to add new accounts yet, so without the ~100 accounts, the bot cannot be measured to its true potential, that's why the review is not complete yet, not because I'm some kind of scammer. I have understood you until now, but it's seems to me you are just a troll, and unlike you, I have your latest posts as proof for what I mean.
Today I am going to provide the free review copy beneficiaries with the tutorial, I will postpone some buyers from getting the bot earlier, to get the tutorials ready, because of you causing unnecessary suspicion. They will then be able to shut your troll ass up once in for all. It seems you are not even interested in my product, you're solely purpose seems to be bashing this thread.
Sorry you had to witness this, I mean the real people, not trolls, and sorry to those who'll be postponed because of this.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
March 06, 2015, 04:51:30 AM

March 05, 2015, 07:32:16 AM
Hi. Unfortunately the deadline for me to invest has come much earlier than I anticipated, and I will only be able to sell the script for the next 2-3 days, even though I will most probably not sell 20 copies after all. The 4'th day I will designate to the free review copy beneficiaries, I still have to provide them with the adding of new accounts guide and I will have to assist them as I promised.
So it's a last opportunity for you guys that hesitated and did not buy the bot yet to take action and get a copy while you still can at a special price.
I've been contacted by quite a few people that said they don't have all the coins to buy the bot just yet, but they said they would get the funds ready.
I was not eager to accept their offer then, but now that I don't have much time left to gather the funds, I will propose this tremendous final term offer:

1.49 0.49 BTC
and the rest of 1 BTC when you win it off of the bot!

This includes:
- The BOT
- 20 free accounts registered by me ( 10 freebitco.in, 10 freedoge.co.in )
- The guide to add as many accounts as you wish.

This offer is LIMITED until:
- I sell 20 copies in total from the start
- The 3 days expire

So, it's your call now! Please contact me and let's get started!

Hi

The bot can run on my actual hosting (SSD vps linux, cpanel) ?

Hi superiorus. Thank you for your interest. It really depends on other features of the VPS.
I will contact you with the details!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
March 05, 2015, 07:21:08 AM
Hi. Unfortunately the deadline for me to invest has come much earlier than I anticipated, and I will only be able to sell the script for the next 2-3 days, even though I will most probably not sell 20 copies after all. The 4'th day I will designate to the free review copy beneficiaries, I still have to provide them with the adding of new accounts guide and I will have to assist them as I promised.
So it's a last opportunity for you guys that hesitated and did not buy the bot yet to take action and get a copy while you still can at a special price.
I've been contacted by quite a few people that said they don't have all the coins to buy the bot just yet, but they said they would get the funds ready.
I was not eager to accept their offer then, but now that I don't have much time left to gather the funds, I will propose this tremendous final term offer:

1.49 0.49 BTC

This includes:
- The BOT

- The 3 days expire

Hi

The bot can run on my actual hosting (SSD vps linux, cpanel) ?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1001
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
March 05, 2015, 06:13:05 AM
The two reviewers, any updates?

Yeah I'd be keen to hear from them. They seem to have gone a bit quiet on the whole thing.

I feel like it's legit but would be good to hear...

I haven't gone quiet at all. My last post was here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10635912

Simply put, I cannot proceed with a review until Rich follows up once he's done with the customers who already purchased.
Activity: 615
Merit: 500
March 05, 2015, 06:09:16 AM
The two reviewers, any updates?

Yeah I'd be keen to hear from them. They seem to have gone a bit quiet on the whole thing.

I feel like it's legit but would be good to hear...
Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Impossible
March 05, 2015, 05:39:53 AM

1.49 0.49 BTC

This includes:
- The BOT

- The 3 days expire

i only have 0.42ish btc would u sell me a copy for it? with escrow of course

anyone u wish. ill try to pay escrow fees.
Pages:
Jump to: