Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot - page 6. (Read 17802 times)

Activity: 615
Merit: 500
February 27, 2015, 09:25:30 PM
It may well work but if he can sell 20 copies that's a lot of btc in his pocket straight away. The faucets will probably cotton on eventually.
Activity: 602
February 27, 2015, 09:12:28 PM
This seems sketchy for me, Im just wondering why would he sell this.. Its like a gold mine for him if this has been working for months now..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
February 27, 2015, 09:03:51 PM
Keen to see potential results.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
February 27, 2015, 08:58:14 PM
Small update

Everything has been completed on my end.  The OP just went to bed about 2-3 hours ago so hopefully when he wakes up he can install the bot
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
February 27, 2015, 02:37:11 PM
I have received a vouch copy.  I am waiting to signup for the services involved.

One of the services takes 1-2 days, once that is up ill signup for the rest which look like they are instant.  Once i'm up he will install the bot to to the platform and ill give a more detailed review.  As of right now the instructions are very clear and easy and I don't think anyone would have any issues following the signup process.

OK! wow! congrats
Hope this works out well! but i really fear , won't it be late untill we buy and use it
The site will be down or bankrupt Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
February 27, 2015, 12:53:05 PM
I have received a vouch copy.  I am waiting to signup for the services involved.

One of the services takes 1-2 days, once that is up ill signup for the rest which look like they are instant.  Once i'm up he will install the bot to to the platform and ill give a more detailed review.  As of right now the instructions are very clear and easy and I don't think anyone would have any issues following the signup process.

Activity: 235
Merit: 250
February 27, 2015, 12:43:29 PM
Sounds interesting ...anyone tried this?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009
February 27, 2015, 11:21:03 AM
So did anyone got the vouch copy yet?

Master P did, see previous page.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
February 27, 2015, 07:10:30 AM
I'd like a review copy. I'm only 15 so if I can get it set up i'm sure many other people can get it set up too.
Does the captcha solving service accept Bitcoin?
I've already used a VPS that accepts Bitcoin so that's out of the way.
legendary
Activity: 1274
February 27, 2015, 06:22:12 AM
I'm apllying for a review copy.Also in for following this.
Activity: 615
February 27, 2015, 04:58:28 AM
Also following this. Would be interested in seeing the reviews
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
February 27, 2015, 04:49:20 AM
Following this.

I'd wait for detailed reviews from vouch copy reviewers and then decide if 1.49 BTC is worth paying for this.
I understand the actual income greatly depends on luck, too.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
February 27, 2015, 04:48:31 AM
So did anyone got the vouch copy yet?
Activity: 336
February 27, 2015, 04:25:03 AM

Let's wait for master-p's updates on this.

Check out the video in the OP,  how to run the bot looks pretty complicated to me.

I'll provide as in-depth of a review as possible and will also rate the bot's effectiveness and difficulty level in terms of setting it up, managing it, etc.

So far, the seller has provided a set of fairly detailed starting instructions to me which made the job of getting the required resources of setting up the bot a lot easier Smiley

Let's hope for the best.

Don't expect it to be substantial though.
Activity: 868
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
February 27, 2015, 04:18:50 AM

Check out the video in the OP,  how to run the bot looks pretty complicated to me.

I'll provide as in-depth of a review as possible and will also rate the bot's effectiveness and difficulty level in terms of setting it up, managing it, etc.

So far, the seller has provided a set of fairly detailed starting instructions to me which made the job of getting the required resources of setting up the bot a lot easier Smiley
February 27, 2015, 04:06:34 AM
Is there any video proof of this bot actually existing?

Well I have been chosen to be one of the reviewers. I'll let everyone know once I'm set up and have tested it for a couple days. The start up cost is fairly low so I do not mind taking the risk in trying it out. I'll keep everyone updated Smiley

Nice! Will be waiting for your update.

The big thing is that it really entirely relies on the freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in websites. If they close down, and it's very likely if we leave them without profits.

It's pretty simple maths really. Say this guy is going to distribute 20 bots. Like he said in the OP, each month you can expect at least $1500 in earnings, excluding the rest of the rolls. Times that by 20. 20 x 1500 = $30,000 per month, plus himself running the bot, make that $31,000 in pure profits just from people using this bot. And we're not even viewing the ads that are displayed on the site.

You really think that freebitco.in makes more than $31,000 per month? Keep in mind there are other people to pay as well. There's no guarantee either that they're an entirely legitimate site.

If this actually works, this seller can always pay people small amounts to create more freebitco.in accounts. There are plenty of people who can devote their time to create 1,000 freebitco.in for something like $5. And they consider that good pay.

And why sell if you already can make tons of money like that? If I was in this situation, I wouldn't even consider selling because I know there's real long-term value in this.

But I'm not denying that it is possible that it works, but even it does, it won't last long. And the idea sounds pretty simple, so what will happen if all the people on freebitco.in does that?

Nice comment, I was about to buy it but now I'm not so confident.

Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
February 27, 2015, 04:03:31 AM

Well I have been chosen to be one of the reviewers. I'll let everyone know once I'm set up and have tested it for a couple days. The start up cost is fairly low so I do not mind taking the risk in trying it out. I'll keep everyone updated Smiley

The big thing is that it really entirely relies on the freebitco.in and freedoge.co.in websites. If they close down, and it's very likely if we leave them without profits.

It's pretty simple maths really. Say this guy is going to distribute 20 bots. Like he said in the OP, each month you can expect at least $1500 in earnings, excluding the rest of the rolls. Times that by 20. 20 x 1500 = $30,000 per month, plus himself running the bot, make that $31,000 in pure profits just from people using this bot. And we're not even viewing the ads that are displayed on the site.

You really think that freebitco.in makes more than $31,000 per month? Keep in mind there are other people to pay as well. There's no guarantee either that they're an entirely legitimate site.

If this actually works, this seller can always pay people small amounts to create more freebitco.in accounts. There are plenty of people who can devote their time to create 1,000 freebitco.in for something like $5. And they consider that good pay.

And why sell if you already can make tons of money like that? If I was in this situation, I wouldn't even consider selling because I know there's real long-term value in this.

But I'm not denying that it is possible that it works, but even it does, it won't last long. And the idea sounds pretty simple, so what will happen if all the people on freebitco.in does that?

Nice comment, I was about to buy it but now I'm not so confident.
February 27, 2015, 03:16:39 AM

Activity: 868
https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service
February 27, 2015, 02:54:09 AM

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
February 27, 2015, 02:49:10 AM
Pages:
Jump to: