Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultimate Bitcoin Generator Bot - page 7. (Read 17802 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
February 26, 2015, 11:39:45 PM
Are you still reviewing vouch applications? I'd like to apply. I've written vouches before, I think it would be wise to choose me.
would apply for a vouch and even kick back 50% earnings for 4 months if it works
The both of you would obviously not qualify for vouch copies, plus the OP says that "vouch" copies of what he is selling only get a discount, not a free copy. The difference of which is huge

This is obviously not a good idea to invest in as eventually freebit.co will catch on and will make adjustments

On the OP it says he is giving away 2 free giveaway copies as vouches... it's even in bold...
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
February 26, 2015, 11:35:37 PM
Are you still reviewing vouch applications? I'd like to apply. I've written vouches before, I think it would be wise to choose me.
would apply for a vouch and even kick back 50% earnings for 4 months if it works
The both of you would obviously not qualify for vouch copies, plus the OP says that "vouch" copies of what he is selling only get a discount, not a free copy. The difference of which is huge

This is obviously not a good idea to invest in as eventually freebit.co will catch on and will make adjustments
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
February 26, 2015, 11:32:11 PM
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
February 26, 2015, 10:05:07 PM
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
February 26, 2015, 03:35:50 PM
So you wrote a script that rapes faucets, and you are selling it?
increasing from n=1 to n=20, times the amounts of proxies.(1000 proxies :S) I bet they will notice in hours and rework their captcha within a day.

Roll Eyes

I have already said why I think this is not the case. If you would've read carefully what I wrote in the original post, you would've seen that even in the worst case scenario, tweaking their captcha, would not stand a chance with the human solving captcha service. (this would only increase your costs a little bit, ~10-20%).
But they already win enough not to care about this. The accounts are all independent, what is the difference about 1000 legit accounts and these accounts? They can't tell the difference! I did not encounter any problems in the three months I've been using this.
Activity: 6
February 26, 2015, 12:41:37 PM
Ah, fuck, dude, I tried doing this. I got stuck with the emails - how did you create so many emails?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
February 26, 2015, 12:38:35 PM
I would like to get a vouch copy if it's possible even if I don't even believe 1% of what the threads says but that's what the vouch copy is used for . to verify how legit this is .

~ Madness
Activity: 914
Making Smart Money Work
February 26, 2015, 12:35:40 PM
So you wrote a script that rapes faucets, and you are selling it?
increasing from n=1 to n=20, times the amounts of proxies.(1000 proxies :S) I bet they will notice in hours and rework their captcha within a day.

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007
Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets
February 26, 2015, 07:54:59 AM
Are there still any vouch copies left?
I would like one
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
February 26, 2015, 06:50:46 AM
What you think about this :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJv1teeqPIs

Could work ?  Smiley

http://scams.wikispaces.com/Martingale+Systems

Martingale will never work in the LONG RUN.
http://www.pokerbankrollblog.com/the-martingale-system-and-why-it-doesnt-work.htm

It's a good method if you plan to win 10% of what you invest. (There is a high probability you won't lose all your money if you plan to stop in the early stages, otherwise you're doomed to failure)

Thank you

This is what I was thinking myself too Smiley
I'm interested to see how your bot working, but ... I'm  a bit sceptic about paying 350$
So a review copy will save me Smiley

PS : these websites (like freebitco.in) are profitable ? they make money only from ads (adsense & other) ?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
February 26, 2015, 06:35:58 AM
I apply for review copy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
February 26, 2015, 06:29:55 AM
I'll be following this. If it really is that simple, I'll invest 1.49btc into it. Lets see how this plays out.
February 26, 2015, 06:11:18 AM
Sorry for not replying for all your PMs. I am currently not at home. I will reply in about 8 hours to each PM.

Cheers.
Activity: 336
February 26, 2015, 05:52:35 AM
So do you have to register a ton of accounts yourself?

I haven't checked out the youtube video yet, but I'll do that later.

Yes, you'd have to do that. This is not a problem if you have some free time and around 50 - 100 accounts. It's a few hours in the beginning.
But I am very busy, I am a student and also have a part time job + programming projects.

Sent you a PM.
February 26, 2015, 05:46:26 AM

Yes, you'd have to do that. This is not a problem if you have some free time and around 50 - 100 accounts. It's a few hours in the beginning.
But I am very busy, I am a student and also have a part time job + programming projects.
February 26, 2015, 05:37:08 AM

Could work ?  Smiley

http://scams.wikispaces.com/Martingale+Systems

Martingale will never work in the LONG RUN.
http://www.pokerbankrollblog.com/the-martingale-system-and-why-it-doesnt-work.htm

It's a good method if you plan to win 10% of what you invest. (There is a high probability you won't lose all your money if you plan to stop in the early stages, otherwise you're doomed to failure)
Activity: 336
February 26, 2015, 05:30:25 AM

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!
February 26, 2015, 05:22:29 AM

Could work ?  Smiley
February 26, 2015, 04:22:41 AM
I would like to try this out as a vouch copy in exchange for an honest review, please contact me
if you decide you need it.
Is there any particular reason youre selling, since it can by your words make you much more money than you will earn selling it ?

cheers

Thank you for your interest, but I am still waiting for more free review copy requests at the time before I decide who are the two that will get it.
The reason I am selling is in the original post.
A new investment opportunity came up in my life, and it could get me the pass from programmer to investor.  Smiley
I need around ~$7000 in less than a month, an impossible or very hard task to achieve with the bot. (mostly because of the staggering amount of work to register the accounts it would take).
So this is a way for me to make the money and help others in the process to make a nice profit.
Hope this helped you see it from my point of view.
I am still waiting for more free review requests, especially from respected members of the community.
February 26, 2015, 04:07:26 AM
I hope that everyone who is considering to buy this from the OP realizes that once the market for this becomes saturated freebitco.in will eventually either go broke or will catch onto what is happening and make necessary adjustments
Thats a valid point. I was wondering what wouldhappen if the faucet vanishes all of a sudden 

Theoretically, you are both right, but here is what is actually happening:

1) They have +1million members and they make money of off ads they place on the website. Moreover, here is a little experiment you can do to see that they only care about the number of unique IPs:

/*  Only if you want to try - Experiment */
a) Open freebitco.in in Google Chrome
Collect to make sure the timer is showing up.
Right click anywhere -> Inspect Element
Click on one row of code
Ctrl + F to search and search for free_play until you get the row:
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org