Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultra -- Next Generation Game Distribution Platform - page 3. (Read 347 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

John Goodale, he's currently acting as CPO in ULTRA project -- the Chief Platform Officer. :-)

Aside from the 2 Co-CEOs, i cannot wait but dash into reading the profile of next important role, the key figure in Ultra project.  Stay tuned! ;-)  Cool Tongue Tongue Wink

let's take a deep look at them probably one by one if you might be interested in it as well.   Wink Cheesy

So who else at all are those heavyweights behind ULTRA project beside what we have talked about by far..?  Cool

They found blockchain's unique qualities suit perfectly the needs in our today’s gaming industry. ;-)

Again, leveraging blockchain tech is the key to change the ill mechanism, here it especially means in the gaming distribution sector.

But one thing that they were aware that they needed to do more is they would inevitably give it a deep dive into crypto technology.  Cool

They had done some things previously in building video game consoles exactly the same way as it is required for launching Ultra. 

They knew for sure they had to be engaged thoroughly in the development of building blocks.

So after the two Co-CEOs came to the agreement of this brand new plan of game distribution system building, they set out to do massive research first.

All in all, enabling Blockchain technology incorporated into the gaming distribution system is the key to the potential success!
Okay, back to my own monologue as i did before about what iv got from ULTRA ICO project.  Wink Tongue
After read the relevant information, iv been driven to follow it closely. Simply check its web first here -- https://ultra.io/    Wink
in the game platform. I only care about the core that Abyss is building. But after checking info from the site. I'm excited about it. may be an exception. Because I do not really like games that spend a lot of time. But equality, entertainment is another area of ​​importance in the blockchain economy.

When i say i agree, i also mean the entertainment sector is bound to be a very crucial industry to tackle on, with the help of blockchain technology.  Cheesy
After read the relevant information, iv been driven to follow it closely. Simply check its web first here -- https://ultra.io/    Wink
in the game platform. I only care about the core that Abyss is building. But after checking info from the site. I'm excited about it. may be an exception. Because I do not really like games that spend a lot of time. But equality, entertainment is another area of ​​importance in the blockchain economy.

Totally understood, and i agree to some extent. Actually aside from Abyss, there're quite a few other ICO projects focused on gaming industry, but concerned that it might be inappropriate to mention their names here.  Wink Tongue

In my eyes, Ultra is sure to be one of the greatest ICO projects aiming at games industry, if it's not the ONE and ONLY.  Tongue Wink

Totally understood, and i agree to some extent. Actually aside from Abyss, there're quite a few other ICO projects focused on gaming industry, but concerned that it might be inappropriate to mention their names here.  Wink Tongue
sorry but i feel a little bit confuse about the post at the homepage....

“The game market system is pretty unfair. Most of the money made goes to middlemen: app stores and social networks. We should not accept this as a status quo.”

We should not accept that ... is a little bit to heavy for such an big market "gaming"

they should event better have said we want to give the feeling in an other way.

would be look a little less aggressive

thakns

After read the relevant information, iv been driven to follow it closely. Simply check its web first here -- https://ultra.io/    Wink

Sorry, i disagree, it's not just about our feeling or to heal what we feel from, it's the real issue, the real grave issue, the unfair practice should be addressed or corrected. ;-)  But anyway, thanks for sharing your slightly different opinion too. Appreciated! :-)

When something has gone wrong for long time, then it's getting grave, a serious grave issue needs a relatively strong or as u said, an aggressive solution to deal on it, not just a ''soft touch'' to ''massage'' it. ;-) -- my personal opinion.  ;-)
Oh wow !! that's really a worth watching,  the vid has truly got my way and i was much more interested watching
The team members how creatively they have introduced themselves and i can see the professionalism in your vid
I would be looking forward to play the game as it has really got my way 
And the blockchain technology can be seen with so much of development over the time and the challenges  they have faced and hit back to us with such a great spirit and it has really helped the sellers of the gamers to work efficiently and securely.

Thanks for sharing the same feeling of the video as i do. oh, yeah, not only the video, but the general vision and the whole team backing up! ;-)
sorry but i feel a little bit confuse about the post at the homepage....

“The game market system is pretty unfair. Most of the money made goes to middlemen: app stores and social networks. We should not accept this as a status quo.”

We should not accept that ... is a little bit to heavy for such an big market "gaming"

they should event better have said we want to give the feeling in an other way.

would be look a little less aggressive

thakns

After read the relevant information, iv been driven to follow it closely. Simply check its web first here -- https://ultra.io/    Wink

Sorry, i disagree, it's not just about our feeling or to heal what we feel from, it's the real issue, the real grave issue, the unfair practice should be addressed or corrected. ;-)  But anyway, thanks for sharing your slightly different opinion too. Appreciated! :-)
Which offers new solutions for developers and players and can adapt innovative businesses

Blockchain technology does provide many possibilities on various industries that we're living on today. ;-)  Wink
Ultra is backed by a team of experienced and highly qualified, which is their advantage for future success. They really have experience working with the game distribution platform. Community members interested in Ultra are getting more and more (Telegram).

Agree. Hmm, today i actually will go further into more details on this with my coming posts here. :-)  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: