Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultra -- Next Generation Game Distribution Platform - page 5. (Read 347 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

They have pioneered to spearhead the creation of a video game console specifically for the Chinese market.  Cheesy

They co-owned a studio of games along with other video game related endeavors at the same time. :-)

Back to the two Co-CEOs, Prior to working on Ultra, they had previously cooperated together.  :-) Cheesy

-- LUCASARTS, ROTHSCHILD, Santander, BNP PARIBAS, more to come.. 

--  CRYTEK, BANDAI, NAMCO, Major Leap, APPLE, Logitech, ATARI,

-- XiaoBaWang, SEGA, XBOX, Time Warner, W3C, UBER, HTC, Techstars,

-- Unity, Activision, AMD, UBISOFT, Microsoft, Dell, Google, Kingsoft,

Those giants involved in ULTRA have ever been working or come from these big name companies/groups as below :

We can't help but wondering about it for further more, what are those big giants involved in it as a whole.. ?   Roll Eyes

They have held top positions in numerous prestigious groups and companies --  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfYEtJK1i-E

Again, from the intro video it's easy for us to tell that this is a team of accomplished executives and game industry leaders. :-)

So they recognized that incorporating blockchain technology into the games industry would change game distribution radically.

The two CO-CEOs had been leading gaming companies for the past 10 years as well by that time. :-) Cheesy

At that time, bitcoin was less than 10$/BTC. It was absolutely unheard of by the majority of us. ;-)  Tongue

Nicolas and David, the two Co-CEOs of ULTRA started mining bitcoin in the very early year back.

As i mentioned before on 1 of the above posts, From the trailer video, a very impressive team of ''quality'' immediately caught my eyeballs.  Tongue Cool

I mean, who are those masterminds behind ULTRA, initiating the promising project.  Roll Eyes Cool

Now let's turn our attention to what's going on the background of the ULTRA team. :-)

We Ultra fans are surely looking towards to being able to get in touch with it as soon as possible! :-)  Cheesy

From the official white paper of Ultra, it says it would be completed in Q3, 2018, hopefully. :-)  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: