Pages:
Author

Topic: Ultra -- Next Generation Game Distribution Platform - page 6. (Read 347 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Nowadays there are a lot of Gaming platforms, and I understand why... gaming industry is bringing a lot of profit and it to join it with blockchain technology it will become even more profitable.

Definitely Agreed! Thanks for stopping by and left your comment here. Hope you're doing great! Wink Tongue

I'm also glad to know the information that the Ultra team is working hard towards a Beta version. :-)  Cheesy

All in all, blockchain technology will help make game industry a lot more healthier! :-)

Hence blockchain technology will inevitably make game development a lot more accessible. :-)

And both game developers and game players are the true royalty generators, contributors! :-)

The two genuine end game involvers are the game developers and game players.

What does that mean? It means, more money would go back directly to the true end involvers.

Those middlemen are involved in current existing system in order to let a game to hit the market.  Cool Cheesy

Another win-win strategy that blockchain can facilitate is to cut out all the middlemen.

So Blockchain technology utilized in game industry will be beneficial for game developers and players.

With blockchain technology, game players will get decent rewards as well while playing the games.

Licensing on blockchain undoubtedly would entail more money for the developers in the first place.

Blockchain allows players to buy and sell their games safely, and securely, thus efficiently.   Cheesy Cool

Blockchain can enable the true ownership of game licenses exactly and thoroughly.  Cool Cheesy

To give it an instance, the current neck-racking game license issue is quite a part.   Cool Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Which bids modern doctrines exemplifying developers and contestant and accommodate groundbreaking businesses
Activity: 98
I see a post where one of their aim is to create a more transparent environment, removing all limitations that affected businesses that functioned in this domain of activity. It is also an open Blockchain platform that will allow participants to enjoy all the innovative technologies and ultra convenience, unlike other competitors.
Activity: 130
I must say it is a great platform on the blockchain. There are plans to disrupt PC game distribution with blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. One of their aim is to overthrow the oligopoly that has held back game developers from enjoying the fruits of their labor.
Activity: 170
After read the relevant information, iv been driven to follow it closely. Simply check its web first here -- https://ultra.io/    Wink
in the game platform. I only care about the core that Abyss is building. But after checking info from the site. I'm excited about it. may be an exception. Because I do not really like games that spend a lot of time. But equality, entertainment is another area of ​​importance in the blockchain economy.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
sorry but i feel a little bit confuse about the post at the homepage....

“The game market system is pretty unfair. Most of the money made goes to middlemen: app stores and social networks. We should not accept this as a status quo.”

We should not accept that ... is a little bit to heavy for such an big market "gaming"

they should event better have said we want to give the feeling in an other way.

would be look a little less aggressive

thakns

After read the relevant information, iv been driven to follow it closely. Simply check its web first here -- https://ultra.io/    Wink
Pages:
Jump to: