Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 148. (Read 381004 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 251
Quality Crypto Collector
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

We have not abandoned the coin, we are still here. In the sake of transparency, the reason updates have been far and few between is because we are a small team, with few volunteers, that get paid nothing to support this project. There is still work being done behind the scenes, but one developer and one director can only do so much, we are an army of two. If you are interested in heading the call of duty, you can always contact me at [email protected] and join our team, help us with developments, projects, and other updates. I will make it a point to post here more often from now on, I will post an update soon.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]

Just a few words posted here once a week is enough.

Just keep plugging away at development; some of us at least understand these things can take a lot of time.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Welcome to the future !
Hello ladies & gentlemen,

We have not abandoned the coin, we are still here. In the sake of transparency, the reason updates have been far and few between is because we are a small team, with few volunteers, that get paid nothing to support this project. There is still work being done behind the scenes, but one developer and one director can only do so much, we are an army of two. If you are interested in heading the call of duty, you can always contact me at [email protected] and join our team, help us with developments, projects, and other updates. I will make it a point to post here more often from now on, I will post an update soon.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
i'm confused as to whats happening?
if you read this please give me a sign
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
Mhh 4 weeks..just looking message before yours.

You are right daily updates are vital and dev team should look to mirror and learn something.

Idont know rest of dev team but Kracko is working for UTC almost round a clock. So dont say something what is not true.
" Im out" I am so glad for you and I thanks cheap coins.   Cheesy

As PaulR1 said when he was ousting Bumface "daily updates are vital". The ultracoin team haven't wrote anythin for nearly 4 weeks!! And you want people to invest in your coin! Seriously! You haven't even done what you said in your statement when you took over the coin. Physical ultracoin creditcards!? "Pouring your heart and soul into UTC" I bet you don't even spend 2 hours week between the 6 of you into UTC. So glad im out. Such a shame for all the investors u fooled into buying UTC
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
As PaulR1 said when he was ousting Bumface "daily updates are vital". The ultracoin team haven't wrote anythin for nearly 4 weeks!! And you want people to invest in your coin! Seriously! You haven't even done what you said in your statement when you took over the coin. Physical ultracoin creditcards!? "Pouring your heart and soul into UTC" I bet you don't even spend 2 hours week between the 6 of you into UTC. So glad im out. Such a shame for all the investors u fooled into buying UTC
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Spending all the money they earned, from selling their UTC high,... probably accept kracko, he was like a handyman for the devs.

Hello KingPin,

Sorry for the absent this month but had some family issues!

Offcource where not enyoing our money because everyone in the DEV team doenst sold one chunck of it.

Where figuring some stuff out and we will be back with updates en progress.

And please dont tell this kind of crap if you dont know what is going in and trust me we wont walk we INVESTED ALLOT of money in UTC
Activity: 433
I guess ill just slowly keep filling my bag then  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
The Volume in the last 24 hours has been around $400. Thats just 1btc. Probably just 1 person buyin some UTC. No big reason to get excited TBH.

For this coin $400 in an hour is a lot but I agree, it means nothing especially if the subsidy is so big and we're gonna have miners dump into any rally.
The Volume in the last 24 hours has been around $400. Thats just over 1btc. Probably just 1 person buyin some UTC. No big reason to get excited TBH.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Here we go,  Grin cheap coins almost done   Roll Eyes

No, the inflation is way too high.  These devs need to kill that first.
Here we go,  Grin cheap coins almost done   Roll Eyes
Up about 50 % Cheesy  Shocked
start 465 to 696

UltraCoin is starting to move  Shocked

What, up 10%?  That's a mere burb in cryptoland.
It's moved more than that but more importantly it's a steal right now since it can easily rise WAY past that. Easy %%% on this one soon.
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
UltraCoin is starting to move  Shocked

What, up 10%?  That's a mere burb in cryptoland.
It's moved more than that but more importantly it's a steal right now since it can easily rise WAY past that. Easy %%% on this one soon.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

What, up 10%?  That's a mere burb in cryptoland.
Activity: 644
IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange
Its this UltraCoin.  Smiley

So there are 2 UltraCoins?

I saw a UltraCoin speaker at some big crypto/Bitcoin event, was that from this UltraCoin?  That's really the biggest reason I bought some UTC.  I hope I didn't buy the wrong UltraCoin.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

So there are 2 UltraCoins?

I saw a UltraCoin speaker at some big crypto/Bitcoin event, was that from this UltraCoin?  That's really the biggest reason I bought some UTC.  I hope I didn't buy the wrong UltraCoin.
The team all have a real life outside cyrpto, and have all given a lot of their time to us, dispersion's on their character dont help anyone dude.
just enjoy the cheap coins, a great chance to bring down your average buy price  Grin
Activity: 416
Spending all the money they earned, from selling their UTC high,... probably accept kracko, he was like a handyman for the devs.
Just curious  as to where Paul, Fabian, Steven, Kracko, Ming, John are in the last 3 weeks?
Jump to: