Author

Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions! - page 149. (Read 381004 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
Now this is interesting:

Greek FinMin: "Greece Will Adopt the Bitcoin If Eurogroup Doesn't Give Us A Deal"
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-01/greek-finmin-greece-will-adopt-bitcoin-if-eurogroup-doesnt-give-us-deal
I guess you're confused about the 2 ultracoin out here, the RT Boom Bust was an interview (appr. 4 min in) with Reggie Middleton and the other Ultracoin...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PPBVIktY28

Wink

This is from the old thread page 710 (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6696550):
dcgirl

Activity: 252

View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [ASIC-RESISTANT] UltraCoin (UTC) - Ultrafast 6 second transactions!!
May 13, 2014, 01:05:54 AM
Quote from: Marnie1976 on May 13, 2014, 01:01:48 AM
Quote from: conf on May 13, 2014, 12:50:09 AM
http://bitcoinvox.com/article/629/alternatives-to-bitcoin-ltc-nmc-utc

Another ultracoin?

A view weeks ago Bumface stated here he was aware about the "other Ultracoin" and was in contact with Reggie Middleton of his Ultra Coin.

Bumface stated then that he contacted Reggie and that they made a deal and could co assist next to each other and that they have no problems about two party's use the same name UltraCoin.

Yes, that is correct. After discussing this in the dev team, I talked to BitcoinVox today about it and we all agreed to just leave their article/video as is.

I saw ultracoin guy was being interviewed in Russia Today, Boom Bust program few months back.. Hope this is just a temporary silence. Looking forward to hear something from dev team soon  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
What did I do for their coin?  I bought $15000 worth. Isn't that enough?  If they got another 100  people to do the same UTC would have a much healthier marketcap. I'm an investor not a campaigner/blogger/innovator. My investment is more than enough.

Can you add some color?

Did you invest in an UltraCoin ICO or did you buy $15k worth of ultracoins off the open market?

If you simply bought coins off the market you haven't done anything for the development of the coin.  Just an FYI, cause I see many investor acting like they've done something for the devs or the community simply by purchasing coins for themselves.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net
I saw ultracoin guy was being interviewed in Russia Today, Boom Bust program few months back.. Hope this is just a temporary silence. Looking forward to hear something from dev team soon  Smiley

What?  The dev is Russian?

Was this interview today?  What was said?

Do you have a link to the video?

Thanks!
Activity: 307
If that is the way handling you investing...good luck.

This coin is everyone coin. Do you think that dev team is working only for you. Do you pay them? This coin or any coin will not succeed anymore without community. If this community will just wait something happens, you can wait 100 year and nothing happend...

What did I do for their coin?  I bought $15000 worth. Isn't that enough?  If they got another 100  people to do the same UTC would have a much healthier marketcap. I'm an investor not a campaigner/blogger/innovator. My investment is more than enough.

I invested time, electric and resources mining the coin last year. That was more than enough for me too.

Not so many days ago.

"
I am interested in starting an open discussion concerning lowering inflation while still rewarding miners for supporting the network, Kracko had also suggested suspending Ultracoin at our current N-Factor. This would set us a part from the rest of the Scrypt-ChaCha pack, while remaining ASIC resistant we can still attract GPU miners while remaining extremely energy efficient. One major concern with Scrypt-ChaCha has always been block size, and I do not believe any Scrypt-ChaCha coin has considered the logical conclusion of higher N-Factors and their effect on blockchain load time. One issue with our 30 second blocktime was the amount of time the headers took to load the blockchain on a fresh installation. Years from now, the blockchain bloat would be enormous, especially considering the blocktime, this played a major factor into the change to a 60 second blocktime. If we suspended at N15 with a lower inflation rate (translated lower block reward), we could potentially decrease supply, thus raising price while simultaneously making us unique by not having the ever increasing N-Factors which would result in less block chain bloat and GPU tweaking. We would still be in a favorable position to receive miners from other coins with increased ASIC presence while giving our current miners a break from tweaking miner settings.

The dev team will be holding a meeting this week on our plans moving forward, I believe that more frequent updates will be necessary. The truth is, Kracko has a lot of work on his hands and things have been progressing slower than previously planned, but they are progressing. With the impending release of the one click miner along with other updates, we are continuing our work on the development side of Ultracoin. I do ask the community to help step up to the plate with any ideas, suggestions and concerns. We are a small development team but we are doing everything we can to put the communities needs first, however we do ask for the community to become an active participant in the process as other great cryptocurrency communities have. Ultracoin can be a success, if you want it.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Management Director
[email protected]
Ultracoin "

Why this coin is so cheap?  Shocked

Is development still happening?  Roll Eyes

Nothing notable has happened for ages.

Anyone who says anything negative is labeled a troll and assigned a voodoo doll and then gets their posts deleted.  Anyone who asks what the dev team do/are doing, prompts a raft of replies telling us we should do more.

All bagholders can do now is hope the market conditions favour/invite a pump at some point in the future.

legendary
I saw ultracoin guy was being interviewed in Russia Today, Boom Bust program few months back.. Hope this is just a temporary silence. Looking forward to hear something from dev team soon  Smiley
Activity: 318
Merit: 250

I invested time, electric and resources mining the coin last year. That was more than enough for me too.

Activity: 318

Nothing notable has happened for ages.

Anyone who says anything negative is labeled a troll and assigned a voodoo doll and then gets their posts deleted.  Anyone who asks what the dev team do/are doing, prompts a raft of replies telling us we should do more.

All bagholders can do now is hope the market conditions favour/invite a pump at some point in the future.

Activity: 776
Merit: 557
hi guys,

Where is everyone these days? Any news on the one-click mining?
legendary

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
....some type of anonymous technology?
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
You are so right.  Smiley

...all are wining and crying and only point to the Dev team.

But if you all look deep in the mirror and ask your self serious "what have i done lately for UTC Huh" Then probably you have to admit you did dent do anything serious to help UTC the last 6 months.

As follow;

You did dent promoot (enough) UTC arround in the wide world!
You did dent helped UTC in any professional way and did dent offer help to the dev team!
You did dent spent your UTC and shopped with it but act like you are Dagobert Duck and keep your UTC in your wallet!
You did expect that the dev team would do and arrange everything while you was sitting on your lacy bum!
You did nothing more then only wining, crying, talking negative and being a non helper !

So now you looked in the mirror seriously you still point at the dev team???

You had to ask yourself this before , but you did dent :

"Dont ask what UTC can do for you... but ask what you can do for UTC ".....

Activity: 433

But if you all look deep in the mirror and ask your self serious "what have i done lately for UTC Huh" Then probably you have to admit you did dent do anything serious to help UTC the last 6 months.

As follow;

You did dent helped UTC in any professional way and did dent offer help to the dev team!
You did dent spent your UTC and shopped with it but act like you are Dagobert Duck and keep your UTC in your wallet!
You did expect that the dev team would do and arrange everything while you was sitting on your lacy bum!
You did nothing more then only wining, crying, talking negative and being a non helper !

Nice touch Smiley
 im still chipping away at poloniex, to relist us , but  the low volume is not helping,
 but hey now is the time to fill you bags, cant see it much lower Wink
Activity: 154
Activity: 554
Merit: 10

As follow;

Activity: 494
Merit: 500
March 20th : "The dev team will be holding a meeting this week on our plans moving forward"

Anything to share Steve?

Thx
Jump to: