Pages:
Author

Topic: Unable to send money in blockchain.com - page 2. (Read 257 times)

mk4
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 3845
Paldo.io 🤖
April 07, 2024, 01:33:04 PM
I just notice that they have 12 word secret private key, do you already try to import it on non custodial wallet such as electrum?

This is what I am trying to figure out how to do now, since I have not done it before

I suggest doing it through BlueWallet instead. Idk, but newbie bitcoiners I know personally has had better experiences in general with BlueWallet.

Also, Blockchain.com wallet is so 2016. Ditch it as soon as you gain control over your money.

1. Hardware wallets for investments
2. BlueWallet for your hot wallet

Read: https://chainsec.io/wallets
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 5213
April 07, 2024, 01:27:11 PM
Blockchain.com wallet has been always buggy and I have read many similar complaints. It's also close-source and there is no way to know how the keys are generated.

Export your seed phrase (a series of 12 words) and import it into electrum. You will have access to your fund if there's any.
I also recommend you to create a new wallet with a new seed phrase in electrum, send all the fund to your new wallet and avoid blockchain.com.

Warning:
Download electrum only from its official website.
Activity: 9
Merit: 2
April 07, 2024, 01:24:21 PM
I just notice that they have 12 word secret private key, do you already try to import it on non custodial wallet such as electrum?
[/quote]

This is what I am trying to figure out how to do now, since I have not done it before
Activity: 2562
Merit: 659
Dimon69
April 07, 2024, 01:18:55 PM
Hello, I am having weird problem with blockchain.com wallet and I am afraid I have no control over my bitcoin now. When I try to send bitcoin I get message insufficient funds, although I do have 900$ in my wallet and I can't send even 1$. Upon googling this I see many negative experiences in blockchain.com, including this insufficient funds error. I wrote to support, but I am afraid I won't hear from them anytime soon. Any advice is appreciated

Blockchain.com is a custodial wallet since you will need to create an account with your email to have a key to your wallet. There’s same issue in the past here that has a similarity on your case but I don’t remember it end well.

Your best chance is to contact their support since your funds is on their control because you don’t have the seed phrase to your wallet that you use to import on non custodial wallet. I remember they are using login keys to access their wallet account.

Always remember not your keys not your coins. Keep connecting to the support, that’s your only choice.

Edit

Activity: 9
Merit: 2
April 07, 2024, 01:14:53 PM
Hello, I am having weird problem with blockchain.com wallet and I am afraid I have no control over my bitcoin now. When I try to send bitcoin I get message insufficient funds, although I do have 900$ in my wallet and I can't send even 1$. Upon googling this I see many negative experiences in blockchain.com, including this insufficient funds error. I wrote to support, but I am afraid I won't hear from them anytime soon. Any advice is appreciated
Pages:
Jump to: