Pages:
Author

Topic: Understanding the importance of HODLing - CMC 2016 vs 2017 - page 5. (Read 1843 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 262
If I only HODL more then I would be having that much money now. The problem is that I wanted to trade because I want to see my profits quickly that's why I end up with small profit but still its profit so I'm okay with that. What I gain during the period which I am trading is experience so I believe it will pay off as well and maybe I can have more profit than just holding my coins. I hope so.
Activity: 644
Merit: 299
Wow... Crazy volume increase Smiley

Hodl and next year this time we will be picking lambo color  Grin

I totally I am in it with you bruv! Op has done a great job pulling 2016 statistics out as these would everyone and most especially newbies and the upcoming ones to understand why patience in the cryptoworld is more important than anything.

In 2016, so many people thought, coins, most especially bitcoin was already expensive and totally forgot what the future might be holding. Imagine someone who bought $1845 worth of bitcoin as at that time is going to be worth about $15,000 dollars now. Now tell me why I should not HODL till 2030. Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 853
Merit: 114
And what if it is about to burst? It went up too fast!

would you say email or the internet caught on too fast in the late 1980s too?

certainly there is a bubble, and many absolutely worthless coins are today worth millions of real dollars. personally i stay away from those and invest my money in solid currencies and platforms (and join the occasional airdrop).
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
And what if it is about to burst? It went up too fast!
The main problem is: how to make cash from all this stuff?

i don't see it as a problem, rather it would seem a quite simple strategy works:  buy + hold (for a period of time) = make cash (cash out if you need to).

easy enough, no?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Wow... Crazy volume increase Smiley

Hodl and next year this time we will be picking lambo color  Grin
Activity: 16
Merit: 3
Good point, but the main issue is: do you need the money now?

If so, convert to fiat but just as much as you are in need of. If not, let it grow.

Makes sense?
I will wisely let the facts speak for themselves and sit back with a tub of popcorn to watch the debate:

Coinmarketcap screenshot October 2016

Coinmarketcap screenshot October 2017
Pages:
Jump to: