Pages:
Author

Topic: Undervalued coins - page 2. (Read 10057 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 40
First Payment Gateway using GoldBacked cryptocurre
January 13, 2018, 09:29:44 AM
Matrix currently at ICO stage but very promising blockchain project, it is blockchain 3.0 where AI is at the core of the blockchain intelligent process, it can run Intelligent Contract, where user don't have to know any programming language in order to run a contract visit here to learn more https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-ico-matrixspace-enter-block-chain-30-2665863
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 09:09:30 AM
My portfolio has 3 projects very underrated
Espers are pretty interesting project they have. The little Kappa is less than 30 million. I think it can become a billion dollar company. In a unique code all the same. Without forks and other stuff
XFT very underrated project in my opinion. While technically very strong. So much a function of DeepSend, wallets, stealth, masternode
UNIFY less than 10 million is a good potential for growth. Really like this team's attitude to the project. Well done to the developers. Group telegram is also growing rapidly.
These projects I'm waiting for X50 this year and more of them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 08:52:51 AM
Hey guys,

I spent one week analyzing coins & evaluating their potential as well as their intrinsiec value & support in case of bear markets;

My conclusion is that one of the most undervalued coin right now, is Lampix:

Mark my words: Lampix is going to be one of the 10 most successfull Tokenized project within the next  12 months;

I don't really think people do understand what they did: they basically shared the value of their database with the public at its incent; and their project & techno is a key leverage to this database value.

--> Imagine if Facebook, instead of an IPO, decided to do an ICO and share the value of the database of its users that Advertiser had to pay for commercial - purposes...  It would means that at the exception of shareholders having a major stakes in the company, one token would be more valuable than one share.

It also means that people are incentivize to add content to Facebook; it would be a bit like if buying goods via Facebooks adds would increase Facebook database value & so, your own value. Which incentivize people staying in the ecosystem.

And at the opposite of many other crypto & blockchain projects, there is a technology than serves as a "floor" valuation for its token.

In other words, it is , in my view, one of the 5 most undervalued Coin right now.

+ points:

1) Techno as a floor value
2) Share the core value of the company (ongoing database) with the community, at its incent
3) Team quality is way >>> than average project
4) Huge potential : applications are multiples
5) No competition
6) Tokenization make total sense as Facebook: the more the users & database volume, the more its value & tokenization means separating database value from equity value of the company
7) Very clear roadmap with achievable milestones.

You are welcome

Disclaimer: I could have missed some other coins as in one week of review you don't have time to do in depth studies of 1000+ tokens.
I based my first classification on basis of:

1) Current  fully diluted value (tokens in circulation, in total & max)
2) Volumes
3) Listed potential (ex: Binance announcement)

And then , all the 7 other criteria.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 04:33:45 AM
IOTA undervalued?LOL

Currently undervalued:

Waves
Stratis

Very undervalued:

SHIFT

absolutely agree. Only I would add here another Neblio

Guys look carefully when the thread was posted ! Was on 11 September. In the time of the post IOTA was undervaluated !

still undervalued  

Activity: 56
December 13, 2017, 04:25:23 AM
IOTA undervalued?LOL

Currently undervalued:

Waves
Stratis

Very undervalued:

SHIFT

Guys look carefully when the thread was posted ! Was on 11 September. In the time of the post IOTA was undervaluated !
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 07:51:28 PM
IOTA undervalued?LOL

Currently undervalued:

Waves
Stratis

Very undervalued:

SHIFT

Activity: 80
December 12, 2017, 05:55:13 PM
XVG
Activity: 2828
Merit: 604
CoinMetro
December 12, 2017, 05:00:18 PM
IOTA
December 12, 2017, 04:28:22 PM
The most undervalued anon coin in all of crypto is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  This coin is destined to be the anonymous cash of the future.  At less than $1, it is currently a steal.  We are talking life changing potential for those who buy now and hold.

Can't wait when it will start to grow. It's a very good coin and project a well. But it sits quite low for months anyway.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 07:32:43 PM
The most undervalued anon coin in all of crypto is Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  This coin is destined to be the anonymous cash of the future.  At less than $1, it is currently a steal.  We are talking life changing potential for those who buy now and hold.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 11, 2017, 07:35:30 AM
It's still Waves and Oax and 0x
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
December 11, 2017, 07:18:49 AM
Radium [RADS] will implement Smart contracts based on nStratis protocol next year and sitting @ mcap $18m and cur price 5$ having ONLY 3.4m coins current supply
December 11, 2017, 07:15:03 AM

A list of top 3 undervalued coins that will explode by 2018;
(1) IOTA - Sitting @ a market cap of $1,368,304,388 and current price @ $0.49
(2) BitShares - Sitting @ a market cap of $276,30 5,478 and current price @ $0.10
(3) MaidSafeCoin - Sitting @ a market cap of $276,636,691 and current price @ $0.61

What are your top 3 undervalued coin?

Disclaimer
This is not investment advice. I have made my own investigation and analysis on the above coins. Please do your own due diligence before making investment.

Congratulation for your IOTA prediction ! x10 now the price !
Activity: 135
December 10, 2017, 09:33:36 AM
(1) Nxt
(2) BTS
(3) BCN
(4) IOTA

for my opinion
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
December 10, 2017, 08:46:16 AM
Verge (XVG) and Bulwark (BWK). Verge predicted for 400% returns by 2018, and Bulwark is set for an insane future at only 2.5 mil USD cap size.
Activity: 336
December 09, 2017, 08:32:27 PM
ELTCOIN is undervalued coin
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
December 09, 2017, 08:14:59 PM
Autonio (NIO) has just launched their AI trading platform and I am surprised the token is still selling for $0.04.

I have tested their AI trading platform and is impressed with the simplicity & how user friendly the platform is. I think this token is worth at least $1 each.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
December 09, 2017, 08:04:06 PM
IOTA undervalued?LOL

Currently undervalued:

Waves
Stratis

Very undervalued:

SHIFT
Activity: 46
December 09, 2017, 07:48:30 PM
Huge undervalued coin is ACC http://accelerator.network/1816.html   you can buy coins from homepage after creating account

You can place order in mining in etherum, bitcoin gold and xmr monero more will come, low supply only 271 818 coins, staking is 300% first year
only in ed right now ( can buy from homepage) very active community and when soon it will get expousere and new exchange this will moon.
Pages:
Jump to: