Pages:
Author

Topic: Undervalued tokens/coins to hold for a year - page 3. (Read 362 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
Right now all coins are undervalued , but for most secure investment i'd recommend ETH as it's one of the most powerful coins and it's real life application is life changing , it's price now is very attempting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
+ Ark - One of the few projects focusing specifically on ease-of-use and design. Ark is creating a one-click blockchain creator in addition to creating SmartBridges that enable one blockchain to interact with a completely separate one.
+ VeChain - It started as a blockchain solution for supply chains (which is a good enough project, in my opinion) but now includes an entire decentralized app (dapp) platform. VeChain boasts some of the best partnerships in crypto right now.
+ Monero - Financial privacy will always be of the utmost importance and Monero does it best. Put your trust in a coin that DarkWeb users consistently use to make transactions.
+ Ethereum - By far the top dapp platform. Ethereum is dominating the market, and I only expect that to increase as scaling solutions like sharding are implemented.
+ Wanchain - One of the newer projects out there. Wanchain is attempting to build a new financial infrastructure from the ground up. The team is focusing on privacy and interoperability, and I think this project has the potential to be one of the biggest winners of 2018.
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
LTC is a good candidate
It is one of the most undervalued tokens and it's price has been dripping low during this bear market.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
If I prefer to be familiar, because it tends to be easier to do daily trading, I often get profit from daily trading and that I do on a familiar coin. For the long term I have never tried it.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The undervalued coins are very much important for the crypto currency users. These coins can be hold for about an year and wait for the price rise to trade with them and make a good profit.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
LTC is a good candidate, in my opinion. This coin is going through a difficult period now and for that reason, it's really undervalued.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
It depends on the team behind the coin/token and it's utility of course. If you just buy them without making any research before then you are buying a worthless coins which waiting its time to get delisted from the exchange. I'm advising you to choose a good coin/token since only small of them that can give your benefit in the future, just saying.
Activity: 71
It is tough to judge the future of these undervalued coins and so it is risky to hold them. No one knows what is their in future for the coin you are holding. The coin may even die. It will be fantastic if the coin held by you do good in future but what if it does not. So, take your decision wisely.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1100
Some people said it is more profitable to buy those coins or tokens that are still undervalued compared to those already expensive ones...so I started buying undervalued ones and hold them for a year..is it a good decision to hold them for long term ..which tokens/ coins do u prefer?do u prefer those in top 100 on cmc or the ones newly listed but u see the good future too..

I prefer to change the future of most coins in the best way - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ttc-4539679
Some coins may die.
Activity: 177
Some people said it is more profitable to buy those coins or tokens that are still undervalued compared to those already expensive ones...so I started buying undervalued ones and hold them for a year..is it a good decision to hold them for long term ..which tokens/ coins do u prefer?do u prefer those in top 100 on cmc or the ones newly listed but u see the good future too..
Pages:
Jump to: