Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 3. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
It's never too late to learn something new, to learn something, the main desire to learn something new, and I think that education does not matter.
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 06:12:07 AM
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?
Off course they can not all things have been teach in formal education but sometime you can found it in informal education. Having not enough education is not a burden in this kind of business because all things can be learn now through searching and advice of some professionals. Although yes having that label of uneducated person was not good but we cannot judge it by that thing we must see another side of it before judging it. They have enough balance in trading though.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 05:54:28 AM
Yes, they will learn everything in a matter of time. Highly recommend to do your research if you want to understand crypto.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 05:49:52 AM
just having enough money is not enough to succeed in cryptocurrency, to be able to succeed in cryptocurrency requires sufficient knowledge, because it is important because if there is someone who is poorly understood in crypto and even careless in making a decision, it might be later get a profit but instead get a loss, so in the crypto world you need adequate knowledge.
Activity: 154
August 13, 2018, 05:43:20 AM
On my own, earning money online is time consuming, and we spend less of our time buying and practicing direct selling, and learning more about people sharing on social networking sites. it would be better for you
Activity: 280
August 13, 2018, 05:38:21 AM
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Maybe uneducated in terms of crypto, that kind of guy needs training and massive awareness because cryptocurrency is one the easiest education to attain. For traders they need special tutoring in this fields from a great mentor.
Activity: 576
Merit: 39
August 13, 2018, 05:29:42 AM
In my opinion,anyone can join and be part of the cryptocurrency community but not everyone can pace with the crypto movements. A person should study first about cryptocurrency and search how it works. Cryptocurrency honestly isn't easy to use.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 13, 2018, 05:18:28 AM
You can even join anyone in this forum because people are big in income and anonymous here in the forum I think you said many today eneducated people here in the forum.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
I believe there's no any principles or confinements here in digital money that uneducated individuals can't join here. For me this framework is available to all individuals who will find out about digital currency you may invest your energy in the discussion and attempt to peruse answers, remarks and post here to pick up learning and you can likewise jon here on the off chance that you have cash to contribute. There's no issue in being uneducated as long as you will learn here in light of the fact that here in cryptographic money tye information is the establishment.
Activity: 38
August 12, 2018, 10:39:35 PM
Yes everyone can. It is free. I think though that being educated in something is an unwriten rule before you join something to know the risks and maybe lessen it and know what will be done to be effective in joing something like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
August 12, 2018, 09:56:19 PM
On the contrary, what you say is the fact of everything here in this forum (in my experience).

My friend who only graduated from junior high school has 17 Bitcoin in his wallet because he is diligent with Cryptocurrency.
While my friend is one more, he graduated from a Bachelor of Computer but only had 0.5 Bitcoin.
Activity: 392
August 11, 2018, 10:00:02 AM
Bitcoin is for everyone, for poor for rich for educated for uneducated, bitcoin has provided platform for everyone to invest and gain profits and like these uneducated people can also join the crypto world its just they can require knowledge from the telegrams, bitcoin forums, from social media there are lots of platforms where they can be learnt about the crypto’s. When the uneducated people start experiencing the crypto and know about the market some they are ready to go to join crypto and make a living from it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:30:14 PM
You don't need to be specifically educated to play this game.  This is more a street smart game anyways.  There are scammers that you need to steer clear of.  I would think the uneducated would have better bs meters than the highly educated.  As long as they have access to youtube they can get all the information they need without even the need to know how to read.  Now can the uneducated manage their money once they get some?  This seems to be a bigger challenge. 
Activity: 560
August 10, 2018, 02:24:56 PM
I think there are a lot of such people, but I don't see anything wrong with that. Cryptocurrencies are open to all people.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 09, 2018, 04:21:33 PM
As long as you can read and write  and you understand the numbers  you are good to trade and invest in cryptocurrency!  Stack illiterate who can not understand English language let alone understand what cryptocurrency  represent or what  is about!
Activity: 98
August 09, 2018, 04:18:48 PM
Yes much more people join in crpyto world that haven't know what is cryptocurrency just because they did now only is investment lol
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
Sometimes, i wonder how the uneducated is able to read and understand some terms in cryptocurrency. Most uneducated are very willing to join the happy family of crypto but it is unfortunate they have limited cognitive thinking concerning crypto.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
August 09, 2018, 04:14:13 PM

ofcourse. do you think all people in crypto market have a diploma? there are so many uneducated people around here as well. and they can also make profit here as much as educated people do. sometimes even they can earn more.
Activity: 305
August 09, 2018, 04:12:07 PM
They can join Cryptocurrency, they need to learn at least some basic information about cryptocurrency at first, and then they can become active participants of the market. And they need to learn from the people around them who provide the right techniques, thinks and leads them on the right path about how crypto currency works.
Activity: 616
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 04:06:17 PM
Cryptocurrency is open to everybody irrespective of one's background and I believe not being educated won't prohibit anyone from joining cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: