Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 03:14:01 PM
This is also often the case because people in whom full wallets do not think much about the risks they just do what they like, but it happens that they are even more lucky for these people and they make their hapless money!
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
August 09, 2018, 02:36:43 PM
Now there are a lot of such people here. They think that retweets and posts will earn millions. But this is not so. And even if you are not educated in this topic, you still need to be able to digest all the information or be able to trade in the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 09, 2018, 02:32:45 PM
At the present time, the initial capital is the willingness in every effort that will be pursued, the current educational process is very easy to get on the internet, let alone only trading with enough financial capital. for me nothing is impossible.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
August 09, 2018, 01:57:35 PM
Well they can. no one is stopping them. But they might struggle. I mean they themselves could be a hindrance to their progress. Education is just a tool that polishes your abilities and make you more efficient. That is what they might be missing. They may never get to their full potential in this market. But still i suggest they should join in.
Activity: 254
Merit: 10
Bitsler.com
August 09, 2018, 01:46:55 PM
Yes, Why not the crypto world is open to all, even uneducated people can excel in crypto trading. They just have to observe market closely & take exit and entry at right time. I have seen many people who are not so educated i will not say uneducated who gained profit from Trading. Not only trading they can get some profit from Bounties and Airdrops also.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 09, 2018, 01:16:54 PM
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

People may be uneducated for the society - may be without the Harvard diploma or something like that but may be very experienced in practice and technically and understand sometimes even more than people with deep knowledge in theory. You know lots of examples are in the World when successful people known worldwide have few classes of the education)))))))) So cryptocurrency is not the exception.
Activity: 322
August 09, 2018, 01:10:10 PM
of course you can because I think cryptocurrency is open to anyone who wants to know or invest in the world of cryptocurrency.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:06:38 PM
I think there are some people who are not highly educated. And it may happen as crypto has a large community. Problem is medium of communication. English is second language in most of the country. But what mainly requires is knowledge about crypto and basic computer skills.
Activity: 24
August 09, 2018, 12:56:04 PM

First time i joined the crypto, i knew nothing but i learned from many sources that i believe. We can learn crypto by doing, so if uneducated people join the crypto i think no problem they can learn, i know it is not easy but as long as they put in time to work and always believe in theirselves i believe everybody can.
Activity: 102
August 09, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
Yes. As long as the posses a little knowledge to read and understand what they read, then, all is good. Everyone can be involved if they so desire.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 12:42:10 PM
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

Yes they can. Education is not needed for crypto trading. If they know about value of the coin and previous history of the growth that is more than enough for trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
August 09, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
Yes, uneducated people can join crypto community and still make reasonable profit. All they need to do is take time to learn about the community and this should be done before they think of investing. They should also ask for advice from a learned person or someone who has knowledge of the crypto market before they take any step.
  I agree ... I learned about it from a friend. Now a lot of information on the Internet can be found here on the forum.
Activity: 476
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 12:35:17 PM
Education can not replace experience, in investing one must be a practitioner but not a theoretician. Having an education is difficult to achieve success, having the experience and practice of chances to succeed is much greater
Activity: 546
August 09, 2018, 12:31:54 PM
If a person is interested in a project and is interested in crypto-currencies in general, then he should not have any problems in order to take a course on crypto-currencies, there are a lot of courses today. But if a person does not want this, there is nothing to help.
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 12:28:00 PM
Yes, uneducated people can join crypto community and still make reasonable profit. All they need to do is take time to learn about the community and this should be done before they think of investing. They should also ask for advice from a learned person or someone who has knowledge of the crypto market before they take any step.
Activity: 224
Merit: 15
August 09, 2018, 12:13:07 PM
I don't perceive any issues in this , everything is the two tenderfoots and experienced dealers ... the crypto is available to all
Activity: 128
https://saturn.black
August 09, 2018, 12:09:53 PM
I think 99% of users who registred here on that forum - uneducated. After they begin to read, study, learn some things. First bounty campaign, first coin on market and etc.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 09, 2018, 11:41:16 AM
You do not need any education exept 5 years in school may be to join crypto,because no one can teach you making money with crypto. It is all about luck right now, someone are lucky enough to invest into projects that will do x100 but cannot predict this

Do you really think that 5 years in school will be enough? Maybe. However, the person should be ready for the self-education. Since you start to deal with the crypto, you will need to learn about it every day.

It is enough to know how to learn, where to look for information and how to filter it. These skills are enough to quickly learn and understand the laws of the crypto world.
Activity: 139
August 09, 2018, 11:28:50 AM
At first i have no idea and i never know what bitcoin is but through the help of others and someone taught me on this,even im uneducated person,but time goes by i have noticed that i may be the one like others be,so everyone from knowledgeless can be a good part of this cryptocurrency.,we are all capable to join if we are willing to be.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
Anyone can join the cryptocurrency it is not for the only educated people and there are many people who doesn't have college degrees are already trading and making profit off crypto currencies. Unemployment problem is in every country now a days and crypto currencies are helping them to earn enough money to pay their expenses, best thing about crypto currency is that anyone can use it from anywhere and without any limitations or verifications. 
Pages:
Jump to: