Pages:
Author

Topic: Uneducated people join Cryptocurrency? - page 5. (Read 3212 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 11:16:48 AM
There are several options for them:
1. They can join it by proxy by hiring others to invest for them and do the essentials. This is nor recommended at all.
2. They can learn the basics first before making their decisions whether they should join or not. This is the best advice.
They must never invest in what they don't know anything about because of FOMO.
Activity: 145
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
If you can't learn this knowledge about the industry, then I think investing in this industry is very dangerous and I don't recommend it. The risk of this industry is very high, even if you know enough about this market, you may not be able to guarantee that you can earn, so for the uneducated people, investing in this industry will be even more dangerous.
Activity: 58
August 09, 2018, 11:12:51 AM
If people are highly intelligent and uneducated, they can join the cryptocurrency, even better than those with higher education.
Activity: 158
August 09, 2018, 10:46:45 AM
If uneducated people will joined in cryptocurrency,  then there is a big chance of getting scammed and doing it in a wrong way.  Just a one wrong move then everything will be destroyed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 5
I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising
August 09, 2018, 10:43:26 AM
Definitely.. Provided he /she is determined to learn and adapt to the rigors of the cryptoworld.. Education pose little or no effects.. Just learn the basis, take away greed and seek out quality projects to invest in.
Activity: 27
August 09, 2018, 10:24:11 AM
Education and IQ are two different things. If people with high IQs are not educated, they can join the cryptocurrency, even better than those who have received higher education.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 10:07:05 AM
to learns of more of resource as available with the hosting of papers on internet and gives with chance on dispute to works of the deeper on tasks with analytics as referring use of option to improve the decision as might to put of limit of submission with the market of exchange.
Activity: 56
August 09, 2018, 10:01:52 AM
Educating people on crypto is very important because people are getting a wrong view about it
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
August 09, 2018, 10:00:19 AM
It has come to the point where some can't differentiate an Elephant and Kangaroo.
On top of it the entire crypt-environment has become pure poison thats why i retire from crypto altogether and watch dancing girls instead of dancing coins.

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 04:35:12 AM
As we can always see on this forum, there are really uneducated people who join cryptocurrencies but we can't blame them if they are so annoying on our though because like us they also want to make money here. All they need to do is to read some topics here on bitcoin forum so that they can gain some knowledge on how cryptocurrencies can be used in our social lives, instead of hating them just educate them further.
Activity: 350
August 09, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
you are right that many people join this field without any knowledge associated with this, but how do I believe to learn something new is never too late
Activity: 504
August 09, 2018, 04:26:24 AM
You do not need any education exept 5 years in school may be to join crypto,because no one can teach you making money with crypto. It is all about luck right now, someone are lucky enough to invest into projects that will do x100 but cannot predict this

Do you really think that 5 years in school will be enough? Maybe. However, the person should be ready for the self-education. Since you start to deal with the crypto, you will need to learn about it every day.
Activity: 364
August 08, 2018, 07:23:50 PM
I think these people quite a lot. I can even refer myself to the category of such people, because despite the fact that I have a higher education, but it is not related to this area.
Activity: 476
Merit: 106
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 08, 2018, 07:16:19 PM
Sure they can.  But these uneducated people  will lose their deposit very quickly. Even with deep knowledge about trading, many people lose money. Technical analysis doesn't work when manipulators come.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Futurov
August 08, 2018, 07:15:39 PM
Can possible uneducated people join the Cryptocurrency?
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?

thats no problem, as the people want to learn more about cryptocurrencies,,
because crypto is different with another investments
Activity: 113
August 08, 2018, 07:13:26 PM
Have one condition he have enough balance to trading. So what do you think guys?
Well, if you enter uneducated, it is possible that you learn once you get into it, after all you are not born with the knowledge, the thing is that the transitions should be made carefully, first of all with long term small transactions and maybe some day get into day trading once you are experienced.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
August 08, 2018, 07:07:55 PM
Do you need the education to be in the cryptocurrency?
the answer is no, now we have very easy to learn something, just by watching on Youtube and doing a search on Google you can learn Mining, trading or any way related to cryptocurrency, the point is you have to be diligent in finding out and don't be lazy to ask more senior people in the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 07:04:54 PM
I don't think this should be a barrier
Uneducated people can join crypto
Since they have the understanding of it
And they can decode any messages easily and
Successfully.
Activity: 585
August 08, 2018, 07:01:37 PM
Of course they can. Just go to Bitcoin Discussion forum and read any thread with more than 100 replies, and you will see that there are already thousands of them here.
Of course they can participate in the crypto world. But not always write replies and post it can make money. Not so simple. Forum posts are subjected to quality assurance by qualified reviewers. So you need an understanding of electronic money.
Activity: 239
August 08, 2018, 06:43:54 PM
In my opinion, such downturns as one ongoing right now are great filter for those people who came to crypto for wrong reasons. Ignorant ones will just panic and sell forerver.
Pages:
Jump to: