Pages:
Author

Topic: Unfair to Jr.Members - page 3. (Read 1000 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
October 14, 2018, 07:35:13 AM
I think you question is , why are Jr. member's didn't received airdrop merit? If I am not wrong than MagicSmoker already answered you. The new merit system implemented to prevent spam, not to motivate spammer. That's the reason Jr. Members has not received airdrop merit. And it's just only 1 merit, not too much. I believe thoes are quality poster, they have earned 1 merit within week. Still receiving everyday. I don't think it is too hard to earn 1 merit for quality poster. So there is not appropriate reason to distribute airdrop merit. And it's not unfair for quality poster, it's unfair for spambie.
Activity: 420
Merit: 184
October 14, 2018, 07:05:10 AM
You really think you are the first person to say this in the month since the retroactive requirement for 1 merit to reach jr. member was introduced?

The reason it was made retroactive was to stop the immense amount of sig campaign spamming going on from jr. members who had yet to earn a single merit despite having made hundreds (in some cases thousands) of posts. If it wasn't made retroactive it only would have prevented new sig campaign shitposters from coming online; all the existing shitposters would still be able to ply their filthy trade.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 14, 2018, 07:01:57 AM
When merit was implemented everyone automatically received Merit based on activity, so why is it now different?

Like any organism, all this forum can do is make a change, watch what happens, then make another change as needed.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 14, 2018, 06:54:22 AM
First off, I agree with the implementation of 1 Merit for Jr. Members, but I find it unfair that those who were already Jr.Members were demoted to Newbie again, it's just unfair, they should have received 1 Merit from the System automatically and so only new members would be needed to get 1 Merit. When merit was implemented everyone automatically received Merit based on activity, so why is it now different?
Pages:
Jump to: