Pages:
Author

Topic: Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes,Perfect Money,EgoPay,ePayments,etc - page 12. (Read 30035 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me
yes this is a quite understandable reply:

all descriptions of exchanges are on our website. If you read our notification before placing order this case wouldn't happened.
Please do not write to our support that in case if make exchange for you like you wish so you can delete all posts from forums as this is not a point of discussion.

The exchange of pm to btc was completed on business hour in order with the rules of our service.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
this is not a answer to my question
do you expect people to be so idiot to exchange his hard earned money for a exchange rate, they not know?

you will post personal info about your members Huh!!!  WOW, you are really trusted.
Hope all will read that who will exchange with you and will think about

HONEST MEMBER - GOOD NEWS ! After unichange.me will cheat and scam you, they will post, as bonus, all personal info about you !
ellen_me - you was warned, DO NOT TRUST THIS EXCHANGER.
he cheated and scammed me today ... instead my money i got shitty excuse about btc rate !
please belive me - i have no reason to waste my time here and post but i will warn all honest member

Do you wish us to provide here the link from BlockChain that your funds were sent to you?
We do not post here details of your ordedr or the Live chat with you as this is your personal information. Or you wish to dislose everything here?
use escrow here. new user with no feedback.

Agree to this, better if there will be escrow.
Also why this service is not available to the US? Thanks.

Hello, ellen_me!

1. The service is not available for US as we do not work with US citizens.

2. We do not use excrow as it charges additional fees (up to 10%). To make service fee for exchange direction better for our clients we use floating exchange rate for BTC/LTC.
ellen_me - you was warned, DO NOT TRUST THIS EXCHANGER.
he cheated and scammed me today ... instead my money i got shitty excuse about btc rate !
please belive me - i have no reason to waste my time here and post but i will warn all honest member
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
use escrow here. new user with no feedback.

Agree to this, better if there will be escrow.
Also why this service is not available to the US? Thanks.
this is not a answer to my question
do you expect people to be so idiot to exchange his hard earned money for a exchange rate, they not know?

again and again - PLEASE MY EXCHANGER BROTHER BE IDIOT ENOUGH TO EXCHANGE WITH UNICHANGE - made a order till unichange admin sleep well ,and right after he weak up he will send you less money as was stated in exchange order - but be happy, you will recive a shitty explanation too
We expect people to read important information about the terms of order processing before placing the order.
AGAIN : do you expect people to be so idiot to exchange his hard earned money for a exchange rate, they not know?
PLEASE MY EXCHANGER BROTHER BE IDIOT ENOUGH TO EXCHANGE WITH UNICHANGE - made a order till unichange admin sleep well ,and right after he weak up he will send you less money as was stated in exchange order - but be happy, you will recive a shitty explanation too
We only ask you to read information on the service attentively.
All our members who place orders READ this important information and decide if they are fine with such terms or not.
Anyone can place a test order and see (even on the first step) notification box in the upper right corner with all details mentioned.
I ONLY WILL WARN ALL HONEST MEMBER - DO NOT EXCHANGE with unichange, because finally you will be scammed, you will recive less money and a shitty excuse !
Hello, daniel white!

The information is on the top of the website, if you did not read it please do not blame us for that.

We have a lot of customers who sell/buy bitcoins/litecoins and they read information properly that The final amount may be different from the initial and agreed with that.

One more time: you placed an order not on business hour you even did not bother yourself to check our working hours before placing order.

Pay more attention to information indicated on the website.

Please pay attention!
"After receiving the funds, we will purchase Bitcoin/Litecoin on the trading platform.
Please pay attention! The final amount may be different from the initial, due to update of exchange rates by the time of purchase.
Indicate correct Bitcoin/Litecoin wallet number in other way we won't be able to get funds back.
Time porcessing:
1 business hour (usually 15 min) for Perfect Money, OkPay, BTC-e, FasaPay"

Terms and Conditions of Unichange.me
Working schedule of unichange.me support team (GMT +0):
from 07:00 to 16:00 (Monday-Friday), Saturday from 07:00 to 11:00
this is not the correct answer to my question - do you expect people to be idiot enough to exchange for a futhure rate, they not know?
Is my guilty that you sleeped enough and exchanged my btc only after the pm/btc rate was less? If you sleep instead of exchange take the risk - my order was completed after 8-10 hours !!! (1 business hour (usually 15 min) for Perfect Money, OkPay, BTC-e, FasaPay - BIG-BIG LIE !!!)
Hello, daniel white!

Pay more attention to information indicated on the website.
do you expect people to be idiot enough to exchange for a futhure rate, they not know?
PLEASE MY EXCHANGER BROTHER BE IDIOT ENOUGH TO EXCHANGE WITH UNICHANGE - made a order your 500 usd pm, his 0,94 btc ,and finally recive only 0,92 btc with a shitty explanation
YOU WAS WARNED - DO NOT EXCHANGE WITH UNICHANGE
Hello, daniel white!

You just don't read our terms that is all that we placed on the top of our website specially for avoiding such cases.

Please pay attention!
"After receiving the funds, we will purchase Bitcoin/Litecoin on the trading platform.
Please pay attention! The final amount may be different from the initial, due to update of exchange rates by the time of purchase.
Indicate correct Bitcoin/Litecoin wallet number in other way we won't be able to get funds back.
Time porcessing:
1 business hour (usually 15 min) for Perfect Money, OkPay, BTC-e, FasaPay"

Terms and Conditions of Unichange.me
Working schedule of unichange.me support team (GMT +0):
from 07:00 to 16:00 (Monday-Friday), Saturday from 07:00 to 11:00

So you've placed an order not on business hour, and bitcoin was bought right from the very beginning of our business day.
Please pay more attention to information written on the website before placing order. And if your not agree with anything please contact support first before paying for the order
DO NOT exchange with this unichange.me, unichange is selective cheater and scammer, and finally they will scam you. YOU  WAS WARNED ! If you need more details feel free ask me.
Send money transfer to buy e-currency and get special gift from unichange.me!

Every verified customer can place orders to buy Perfect Money, EgoPay, OkPay, BTC-e USD, Bitcoin, Litecoin, FasaPay, Paxum with Western Union for amount $4000 or more and get digital voucher or 10 USD to your e-currency account from us as our special way to say "Thank you!"

We offer the following vouchers to receive as gift:

PlayStation 10 USD
iTunes 10 USD
Facebook 15 USD
Skype 5 USD
Visa Virtual credit card 10 USD
CashU 10 USD
Amazon 10 USD

or

you can get 10USD to your wallet on Perfect Money, EgoPay, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e USD, Paxum.

Promotion is active till August 22.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact members of our Support team!
From now on it is possible to send up to 5000 USD or 4000 EUR via Western Union to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin or BTC-e USD!

Save your money:
Fees to buy e-currency using Western Union are still the lowest on the market!

Save your time:
It takes 1 business day (usually 3-5 business hours) to complete orders with Western Union, instead of waiting 2-4 business days for bank transfer to arrive!

Important: If you are not able to send funds via Western Union, you can place orders "Western USD -> ..." BUT send funds via "perevod-korona" (for CIS countries) or via riamoneytransfer.com (worldwide) and use the same details as for the Western Union USD. Also you need to put in memo of your order system name that you chose for transfer. Please contact our support first as these two systems are not available for some countries.

We will add new payment options for South America and Asian Region soon, please check our news.

Best regards,
Unichange.me team
Do you want to buy Perfect Money, EgoPay, BTC-e, Bitcoins or Litecoins, OkPay, FasaPay in less than 1 business day? [/b]
Unichange.me offers such option!

Buy any e-currency with Western Union or MoneyGram in less than 1 business day!
Also we offer very humble fees for quality and speed of transactions.

At the moment the hottest fees are for directions:

Western Union/MoneyGram to BTC-e USD -> 1%
Western Union/MoneyGram to Bitcoin -> 1.9%
Western Union/MoneyGram to Litecoin -> 1.9%
Western Union/MoneyGram to Perfect Money -> 1%
Western Union/MoneyGram to EgoPay -> 0.5%

You can find step by step use guide how to place an order here
https://support.unichange.me/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/8/3/how-can-i-buy-perfect-money-with-western-union

https://support.unichange.me/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/10/3/i-have-sent-money-transfer-what-should-i-do-next

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact our Support team!
Pages:
Jump to: