Pages:
Author

Topic: Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes,Perfect Money,EgoPay,ePayments,etc - page 13. (Read 30061 times)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250
sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me
Exchange BTC-e to EgoPay for 1 USD!

Unique offer from unichange.me to sell BTC-e USD and get EgoPay for only 1$ !
Unlike BTC-e trading platform we do not charge additional fees as Unichange.me is a certified exchanger of EgoPay.

You send 1001 BTC-e USD and get 1000 EgoPay in 1 busness hour!
Good news!

New 38 exchange directions are open on unichange.me:

BUY
BITCOIN/LITECOIN via Western Union/MoneyGram!

EXCHANGE
PERFECT MONEY
OKPAY                  to BITCOIN/LITECOIN
BTC-E USD
FASAPAY

SELL
                      PERFECT MONEY
                      EGOPAY
                      OKPAY
                      BTC-E USD
                      FASAPAY
LITECOIN TO   BANK TRANSFER
                      WESTERN USD
                      MONEYGRAM EUR
                      CREDIT/DEBIT CARD
                      PAXUM
                      PAYPAL

Try our new exchange directions!
Check how fast and convenient you can buy sell or exchange the most popular cryptocurrencies!
Limited-time offer

Perfect Money USD, BTC-e USD, Bitcoin -> Wire transfer USD for 0.5% + bank fees

Thank you for using our service, stay with us and enjoy being our customer.
I didn't see Ukash listed in the OP. Any plans to add it as a method at some point?

Hello, Marlo Stanfield! We only sell Ukash vouchers.
You can check the list of vouchers that can be bought on unichange.me here  http://unichange.me/vouchers
Activity: 490
Merit: 280
I didn't see Ukash listed in the OP. Any plans to add it as a method at some point?
Dear customers,

Get the best opportunity to sell BTC-e USD to bank transfer
with 1.2% fee on unichange.me

Just to let you know that you can sell up to $50,000 per 1 order.

Thank you for using our service, stay with us and enjoy being our customer.
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy BTC-e USD with Eur (sepa bank transfer), but I don't really understand how much fees will I pay ?

Is it €0 cause of the 0% ? Or €5 or "10 to 14 euros" or 10 to 14 euros + €5 ?

Thank you very much !

Hello, Camille!

It is possible to buy BTC-e USD via bank transfer EUR (SEPA) on unichange.me
Our service fee for this direction is 0% (min 5 EUR). This fee means that it doesn't matter how much you will send, only 5 EUR will be deduced for our service fee.

Our bank fee for incoming bank transfer is 12-20 USD (10-14 EUR), this fee is not included in our service fees.
So, 10-14 EUR will be deduced, but it is our bank's fee, this is a seaprate fee from our service, and this fee is deducted for incoming bank transfer.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us!
Activity: 26
Merit: 4
Hi guys,

I'm looking to buy BTC-e USD with Eur (sepa bank transfer), but I don't really understand how much fees will I pay ?

Is it €0 cause of the 0% ? Or €5 or "10 to 14 euros" or 10 to 14 euros + €5 ?

Thank you very much !
Unichange.me has a nice offer for all European Bitcoin users to withdraw
BITCOIN to CREDIT CARD EUR

USD credit card holders are welcome to use our direction
BITCOIN to CREDIT CARD USD

Withdraw up to $ 2500 per order.
Order is completed in less than 1 business day.
Funds arrive to the card in 3-5 business days.

Should you have any questions please contact support team!
I looked at your website saw that for SEPA you only take 5€ fees, no more % fees. I kinda like that.
However, for verification, I need to verify a phone number (not a problem), need to upload a copy of my ID card (kinda problematic but still doable) and a utility bill. However, it says all the documents have to be in English. Since in my country English is not the national language, all the utility bills don't come with an English copy.

Do you plan to change the verification process in the future so that people who don't get their utility bills in English get verified?
Also, my ID Card already has my address on it, so what do you need the utility bill for at all?

Hello, Aswan!

In most cases our users provide copies of international passports, which come in English language.
We recommend our users to provide documents in English, but if you do not have utility bill in English you can try to provide that utility bill which you have. And utility bill is required due to the fact that it shows current place of residence of client. Utility bill should be for the last 3 month.
All in all you can try to provide those documents which you have. It takes less than 1 business day for our Verification department to check your documents. If we require any additional documents we will contact you.

You might not be familiar with German ID Cards so I'll elaborate on this:

Germany ID Cards have 3 languages one them: German, English and French. Additionally, German ID Cards state the current place of residence, which would render the utility bill unnecessary.
There are lots of other countries which have the current place of residence on the card,so if you only need a document with this info, the ID Card should be enough for residents of these countries.

Will, in this case, the ID Card stating the current place of residence be enough? If yes, maybe you should update your verification page in that regard. If no, then what else is it you need from a utility bill that might not be on the ID Card?

Sidenote: As passports are not mandatory in Germany, many people don't have one Smiley

Valid German ID in good quality would be accepted for verification.

As for utility bills - yes, we are aware of the fact that on many ID cards address is indicated, still we ask our customers to provide utility bill or any other bill with customer's name, current address and date on it (for the last 3 month) for verification. With the help of the bill customer can confirm his/her current pace of residence. As there can be cases when current place of residence is not the same of permanent place of residence.

Thanks for all the info.
For me it seems like you request more documents than you'd need from people that have their place of residence on their ID Card. The Place of residence on the ID Card is the one where the customer can be reached. It's the place he is located at most of the time.
The fact that you do not differentiate between ID Cards with and without a place of residence and the fact that you still insist on the utility bill even if the information you say you need from it is provided via the ID Card makes be feel uncomfortable using your service.

A German ID Card is a document to verify someones identity and his place of residence and I highly suggest to differentiate between ID Cards for the verification purpose, because there are lots of people that just don't get any utility bills with their name on it for a variety of reasons.

However, I'll keep monitoring your service and might consider using it if things change in a way that makes be more comfortable sending in verification documents.

Thanks anyway Smiley

Hello, Aswan!
You can try to provide those documents which you have for verification. Our Verification department checks documents in less than 1 business day Smiley
If our verification team required any additional documents we will contact you .
Dear customers!

Sell your Bitcoins to credit/debit cards on unichange.me!

Bitcoin to credit card USD (maximum amount 2500 USD)
Bitcoin to credit card EUR (maximum amount 2500 EUR)

It takes 1 business day to complete an order. Funds arrive to the card in 3-5 business days.

Should you have any questions please contact support team!
legendary
Activity: 1734
Merit: 1015
I looked at your website saw that for SEPA you only take 5€ fees, no more % fees. I kinda like that.
However, for verification, I need to verify a phone number (not a problem), need to upload a copy of my ID card (kinda problematic but still doable) and a utility bill. However, it says all the documents have to be in English. Since in my country English is not the national language, all the utility bills don't come with an English copy.

Do you plan to change the verification process in the future so that people who don't get their utility bills in English get verified?
Also, my ID Card already has my address on it, so what do you need the utility bill for at all?

Hello, Aswan!

In most cases our users provide copies of international passports, which come in English language.
We recommend our users to provide documents in English, but if you do not have utility bill in English you can try to provide that utility bill which you have. And utility bill is required due to the fact that it shows current place of residence of client. Utility bill should be for the last 3 month.
All in all you can try to provide those documents which you have. It takes less than 1 business day for our Verification department to check your documents. If we require any additional documents we will contact you.

Germany ID Cards have 3 languages one them: German, English and French. Additionally, German ID Cards state the current place of residence, which would render the utility bill unnecessary.
There are lots of other countries which have the current place of residence on the card,so if you only need a document with this info, the ID Card should be enough for residents of these countries.

Will, in this case, the ID Card stating the current place of residence be enough? If yes, maybe you should update your verification page in that regard. If no, then what else is it you need from a utility bill that might not be on the ID Card?

Sidenote: As passports are not mandatory in Germany, many people don't have one Smiley

As for utility bills - yes, we are aware of the fact that on many ID cards address is indicated, still we ask our customers to provide utility bill or any other bill with customer's name, current address and date on it (for the last 3 month) for verification. With the help of the bill customer can confirm his/her current pace of residence. As there can be cases when current place of residence is not the same of permanent place of residence.

Thanks for all the info.
For me it seems like you request more documents than you'd need from people that have their place of residence on their ID Card. The Place of residence on the ID Card is the one where the customer can be reached. It's the place he is located at most of the time.
The fact that you do not differentiate between ID Cards with and without a place of residence and the fact that you still insist on the utility bill even if the information you say you need from it is provided via the ID Card makes be feel uncomfortable using your service.

A German ID Card is a document to verify someones identity and his place of residence and I highly suggest to differentiate between ID Cards for the verification purpose, because there are lots of people that just don't get any utility bills with their name on it for a variety of reasons.

However, I'll keep monitoring your service and might consider using it if things change in a way that makes be more comfortable sending in verification documents.

Thanks anyway Smiley

Dear customers!

In connection with high interest of our customers in Bitcoins, Unichange.me team added BITCOIN to the list of e-currencies we are working with.

Now this is possible to sell or exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me. We opened the following new exchange directions:

• Bitcoin to Perfect Money
  • Bitcoin to EgoPay
  • Bitcoin to BTC-e USD
  • Bitcoin to ePayments USD
  • Bitcoin to ePayments EUR
  • Bitcoin to OkPay
  • Bitcoin to FasaPay
  • Bitcoin to bank transfer
  • Bitcoin to Western Union/MoneyGram
  • Bitcoin to credit/debit card USD/EUR
  • Bitcoin to Paxum
  • Bitcoin to PayPal

For the order you should send Bitcoins to the Bitcoin address given to you on the third step of placing an order.
Right after your transaction gets 6 confirmations and amount is reflected in our account, BTC will be sold automatically and amount of the order will be updated. It may take up to 1-2 hours.

After your Bitcoin is sold your order will be completed.

It takes 1 business hour (usually 10-20 min) for order processing for most exchange directions.

Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our Support team. We will ge glad to answer all your questions.

Best regards,
Unichange.me

Hello, Aswan!

legendary

Hello, Aswan!

Hello, Aswan!

legendary

3. We have the highest Bonus rate among other exchange services. We have 3 levels in our Partner Program - Junior (8%), Senior (10%) and Expert (12%). You can get to the next level when required cumulative transaction amount of your referrals reaches the next required border.
Junior - 8% - $0 - $499;
Senior - 10% - $500 - $4999;
Expert - 12% - over $ 5000.

Are these % based on the exchanged amount or on your fees?

Also, what is the minimum withdrawal?

Hello, poordeveloper! The % is taken from our fees.

Withdrawal of your Bonus starts from $1.

You can check more info about our Partner Program here http://unichange.me/partner_program
Can withdrawal be made at any time? I mean, are commissions paid instantly and can be withdrawn also instantly?

Do you use cookies so we get commission if the client orders later? And is the affiliate ID linked to the client account (for recurring commissions) or is it just credited if ordered with the link/cookie? For every order or just for the first one?

What exchanges need verification?

Sorry for asking so many questions Smiley

1. You can place orders to withdraw your Bonus at any time, but it will be processed and completed within our business hours. At the moment it is possible to withdraw Bonus to Perfect Money, EgoPay, OkPay, BTC-e, ePayments, Paxum, PayPal.

It takes 1 business hour (usually 10-20 min) for order processing for most exchange directions. It can take up to 1 business day for orders with PayPal.

We do not charge any fee, if you see any fee for parner bonus withdrawing, then it is payment system fee (or our merchant fee).

Also within this month we already have 5 clients who managed to earn 100+ USD with our Partner Program. This is why we are considering to add options to withdraw Partner Bonus to bank transfer, Western Union/MoneyGram and credit/debit card.

2. If Referral uses your referral link to register account and then place orders on our service, your Partner ID will be linked to Referral's account permanently.

If Referral only uses your referral link to place an order without registration this user will remain your Referral as long as cookies are stored. We store cookies for 3 month.

3. As for exchange directions which require verification. At the moment verification is required only for withdrawal of Bonus to ePayments. In future withdrawal to bank transfer will also require verification of a user.

Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

3. We have the highest Bonus rate among other exchange services. We have 3 levels in our Partner Program - Junior (8%), Senior (10%) and Expert (12%). You can get to the next level when required cumulative transaction amount of your referrals reaches the next required border.
Junior - 8% - $0 - $499;

You can check more info about our Partner Program here http://unichange.me/partner_program
Can withdrawal be made at any time? I mean, are commissions paid instantly and can be withdrawn also instantly?

Do you use cookies so we get commission if the client orders later? And is the affiliate ID linked to the client account (for recurring commissions) or is it just credited if ordered with the link/cookie? For every order or just for the first one?

What exchanges need verification?

Sorry for asking so many questions Smiley

Junior - 8% - $0 - $499;

Pages:
Jump to: