Pages:
Author

Topic: Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes,Perfect Money,EgoPay,ePayments,etc - page 3. (Read 30035 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 12
hi

i make order to buy btc using fasapay
order id 199426

on order status it said completed but i never receive my btc
so i try to contact support and support clarify me my order still pending

the one i dont get from the support how long i have to wait?

i try to email the support but only one answer

i chat with support again they asking me to wait without telling me how long

can you help me this ?
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me
Greetings to all forum members!

You will be pleased to know that our Perfect Money USD reserves were updated!

Moreover we have the best fees on the market at the moment.

Exchange Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD with 0% fee now!

You are welcome to place your orders here.

No need to wait! Orders are completed in automatic mode.

Should you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support Team.
Dear forum members!

Unichange.me is happy to announce that exchange directions with AliPay and China UnionPay are back!

We have restored these exchange directions and you are most welcome to place your orders here.

Withdraw your crypto and e-currency funds to CNY fast on Unichange.me service.

Orders are completed within 1 business hour!

To place an order with AliPay or China UnionPay you need to register and verify your Unichange.me account.
Our verification process requirements can be found here and our Verification team is ready to answer all your questions.

If you need any additional assistance, please, do not hesitate to contact us.

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
What is duration for transfer (Order 197168) BTC to paypal ?

Hello, raducrys!

Please be informed that we proceed orders with PayPal only within our business hours. Our business hours are from 06:00 to 15:00 (Monday - Friday) GMT+0.
As you have placed an order not within our business hours, it will be proceeded within this business day.
It takes 1 business day to complete your order. Please, wait, we will do our best to complete your order as soon as possible.
Should you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us.

I made the best deal.
I received today after 20h

Hello, raducrys!

Please be informed that we proceed orders with PayPal only within our business hours. Our business hours are from 06:00 to 15:00 (Monday - Friday) GMT+0.
As you have placed an order not within our business hours, it will be proceeded within this business day.
It takes 1 business day to complete your order. Please, wait, we will do our best to complete your order as soon as possible.

Activity: 9
Dear forum visitors!

We are happy to announce that we have wonderful news to share.

Currently we are holding extremely low fee on the exchange direction “Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD” - 0%!

Moreover we can offer large reserves for your orders!

You are welcome to use a great chance to exchange Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD here.

Orders on this exchange direction are processed in automatic mode! Please pay attention to the maximum amount for the automatic exchange.

Exchange fast and reliable with Unichange.me!

Why isn't your Perfect Money USD working?
Any time I attempt a PM transaction, I receive this message:
"Limit for this payment system is reached"

This has been ongoing for a few days now.
How soon will it be fixed?

Additionally, when are you reinstating WEX codes?

Hello, bitboy11!
Please, be informed that we are overstock with Perfect Money at the moment.
Please, accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
You are welcome to check this exchange direction later.

Please, be informed that we do not work with WEX Codes at the moment.
Still our team is doing everything possible to enhance number of services that we offer to be able to find solutions that will be suitable for all our customers' needs.
Once the required service is launched we will inform all our customers via news on our website or social media.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

WEX  is garbage shit. no exchanger will work with them anymore.
Activity: 534
Merit: 500

yesterday i placed an order for BTC to Paypal, and i already send the btc but the money that i should receive in my paypal still not arrive

until now the money still not arrive, i contact the support but until now there is no one answer it

Hello,

Please, accept our apologies for the late reply.
You are welcome to provide your order ID or contact our Support team within our business hours so that your order can be checked and further information can be provided.
Thank you.

eP
Activity: 531
yesterday i placed an order for BTC to Paypal, and i already send the btc but the money that i should receive in my paypal still not arrive

until now the money still not arrive, i contact the support but until now there is no one answer it
Is it possible to purchase s/w services at Google Play with Unichange?  Not sure, because they're a US-based company and from what I understand, cards can't be used there.....

Hello,

Please, be informed that Unichange.me service is European based service.
You are welcome to order Unichange.me card which can be used for online and offline payments in any place where VISA card is accepted.
Please, check more information about Unichange.me cards here https://unichange.me/debit_cards

The minimum fees of 3 USD / 3 EUR is the biggest drawback of this service for loading of Unichange cards with small amounts..looking for another bitcoin debit card provider which charges lesser fees than them

Hello howardmrhodes,

Please, be informed that our current fee to withdraw Bitcoin to Unichange.me card is only 0.9% (min fee is only 3 USD).
All our fees and rates are provided on our website directly.
You are welcome to check more information here https://unichange.me/fees
We are always striving to provide our customers with the most profitable rates and fees depending on the market situation.
Please, pay attention that you can withdraw up to 2400 USD/EUR in lifetime as unverified card holder.
Every new card holder has unverified status in card issuer system. Maximum amount you can withdraw to your card as unverified card holder is 2400 per lifetime.
Maximum amount you can withdraw from your card in ATM with unverified card account is 1000 USD.

Can you please tell me if these limits are still good?  I've rules governing this have been changed recently.  It looks like it says that max lifetime load is only $240 and max ATM withdrawl is $100 on unverified cards.  Also, if limits have been lowered, do you just apply for another unverified card?
Every new card holder has unverified status in card issuer system. Maximum amount you can withdraw to your card as unverified card holder is 2400 per lifetime.
Maximum amount you can withdraw from your card in ATM with unverified card account is 1000 USD.

Can you please tell me if these limits are still good?  I've rules governing this have been changed recently.  It looks like it says that max lifetime load is only $240 and max ATM withdrawl is $100 on unverified cards.  Also, if limits have been lowered, do you just apply for another unverified card?

I would expect the limits to be as stated there: 1000 maximum ATM withdrawal and 2500 max lifetime load.
But as this is against the new law I think the new limits apply 100 maximum ATM withdrawal and 250 max lifetime load.

Unichange is now one week late on updating this info. Legally that's not good.

Hello,

We would like to inform all our customers that you can check current Unichange.me card limits here https://unichange.me/faq
Unverified card holders can withdraw up to 2400 USD/EUR per lifetime to their cards and withdraw 1000 USD/EUR in ATM.
You can also check news about limits cancellation which were implemented on the 26th of June here https://unichange.me/news/id/647
More information about Unichange.me cards can be found here https://unichange.me/debit_cards
If you have any questions or you need further information, please, contact our Support team.
Activity: 18
Is it possible to purchase s/w services at Google Play with Unichange?  Not sure, because they're a US-based company and from what I understand, cards can't be used there.....
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
The minimum fees of 3 USD / 3 EUR is the biggest drawback of this service for loading of Unichange cards with small amounts..looking for another bitcoin debit card provider which charges lesser fees than them
Activity: 36

I would expect the limits to be as stated there: 1000 maximum ATM withdrawal and 2500 max lifetime load.
But as this is against the new law I think the new limits apply 100 maximum ATM withdrawal and 250 max lifetime load.

Unichange is now one week late on updating this info. Legally that's not good.
Activity: 18

Whant to tell my bad experience with unichange and mychoice

First i have very problem with transfer from unichange to mychoice CC but this was resolved on unichange sides

Second bad experiance - very very long with dozens mails to mychoice and unichange supports transfer from paypal to mychoice

And now after few attemps to withdraw money from ATM i have BLOCKED CC status, after few bad attemps to wothdraw from ATM i have few times called to mychoice to listen PIN - everything fine but when i have request PIN - only silence

So i do not know what to do now - have writed again but i dont ever recieve any answers from mychoice

Now money stack on blocked account

Hello,

Please, contact our Support team if you still have issues or questions.
We will be happy to help you and to provide with required information, as unfortunately, we are not able to identify you by this message.
Looking forward to your reply.

Pages:
Jump to: