Pages:
Author

Topic: Unichange.me - buy and sell BTC-e USD codes,Perfect Money,EgoPay,ePayments,etc - page 5. (Read 30032 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Thank you for the prompt response!
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
sell exchange Bitcoin on unichange.me
Hi all!

How does the Unichange Plastic card in EUR work? I order it from you? 

Can it be used in ATMs, and if yes, what are the limits and what are the fees?

Also how about verification documents?

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

You are welcome to use Unichange.me plastic card to withdraw your Bitcoin, Litecoin, Perfect Money, OkPay, FasaPay, BTC-e USD funds to your card.
Orders to withdraw funds to card are completed within 1 business hour, usually 10-15 business minutes.

Unichange.me plastic card can be used for online and offline purchases, to withdraw funds in any VISA accepted ATM in the world and to verify your PayPal account.
Once your card is added to your account you will be able to withdraw crypto and e-currency funds to it on our service.

Every new card holder has unverified status in card issuer system. Maximum amount you can withdraw to your card as unverified card holder is 2400 per lifetime.
Maximum amount you can withdraw from your card in ATM with unverified card account is 1000 USD.

To be able to increase your card limits you will have to verify your card inside card issuer system by providing the copy of your national ID and utility bill.

Fees:

Our service fee to withdraw funds to card varies 1.2-5% according to market situation.
Monthly maintenance fee is 1 USD/1 EUR
ATM Withdrawal fee is 3.5 USD/2.75 EUR

You are welcome to check fees and card limits on our website here https://unichange.me/debit_cards
Should you have any further questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Hi all!

How does the Unichange Plastic card in EUR work? I order it from you? 

Can it be used in ATMs, and if yes, what are the limits and what are the fees?

Also how about verification documents?

Thanks in advance,
I do not promote anybody, I just try two services with same task where one of them is cheaper (you - but far away from advertised fee) and the other one (paybis - more expensive, but straight forward with no hidden fees).

I also do not understand why do you have to use that kind of business tactics when you have actually better price.

My posts here are only because I want to warn people about hidden fees. Besides that, I have no problem with you - as i write before, transaction was processed smoothly.

Edited: Just find on my Facebook, that I am not only one who notices that discrepancy in your fees - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f5r1fn.

As we have previously explained, Bitcoin is sold automatically to fiat currency according to the price of BTC on the moment of sale. It influences the amount of Paypal USD you will receive for your order.
Our actual service fee for Bitcoin to Paypal USD direction is 3%. Another factor which influences the amount of Paypal USD that you will receive is only the price of BTC on the moment of sale on Bitcoin exchange that we use.
In case you withdraw Bitcoin to Paypal EUR, there is also USD-EUR FX rate involved which is fixed by our bank and may be 1-3% different from average USD-EUR FX rate.
There are no hidden fees on our service.
Sure, it is up to you to decide which service is more appropriate for your exchanges. We can guarantee that orders are always done according to terms stated on our service, with best possible rates and fast service.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I do not promote anybody, I just try two services with same task where one of them is cheaper (you - but far away from advertised fee) and the other one (paybis - more expensive, but straight forward with no hidden fees).

I also do not understand why do you have to use that kind of business tactics when you have actually better price.

My posts here are only because I want to warn people about hidden fees. Besides that, I have no problem with you - as i write before, transaction was processed smoothly.

Edited: Just find on my Facebook, that I am not only one who notices that discrepancy in your fees - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f5r1fn.
Well, this difference goes hard against your customers, so you should consider to use market price (bitstamp, kraken etc.). There is no excuse to use some shitty bitcoin rate !!

I have also example when BTC rate actually doesn't matter. Right now OKPAY to BTC costs 1535$ for 1 BTC, advertised fee is 4.9%. Reversal transaction is free of fee. Changing back 1 BTC to OKPAY, i recieve 1420$ which is 7.5% less than my initial amount. So where are the missing dollars hidden? I hope at least that you use one BTC rate for buying and selling, please don't say that you have spread between buy and sell BTC price 2.6%.

7.5% total real fee vs. 4.9% advertised fee.
Here everyone can see it very clearly. Hidden fee is "only" 2.6% compared to BTC to Paypal transfers.

Well, in simple words, we do not store balance in BTC/crypto, we store our balance in fiat currencies. So when you place an order to sell Bitcoin on our website, our system automatically sells your BTC funds for the price which is offered by Bitcoin exchange, and vice verse if you wish to buy BTC, we automatically buy required amount of BTC for the amount of fiat currency minus our service fee.
It all depends on the price on the Bitcoin exchange: if it the price goes up , we can buy less BTC for your fiat currency, if the price goes down we can buy more BTC for your order.
So there are no additional hidden fees. All our service fees you can check here https://unichange.me/fees

By the way, if you check now how much Paypal you can receive on our website for 1 BTC https://unichange.me/order/bitcoin_paypal_usd you can see that the amount of Paypal for 1 BTC is higher than it is on service "promoted" by you.

We use this thread to inform our customers regarding updates and changes on our website, so if you have additional questions you are welcome to contact our Support team here https://unichange.me/contact_info or use our Live chat.
Hello criddler!

Our service fee is  for direction Bitcoin to Paypal EUR is 1.9%, Bitcoin to Paypal USD is 3%.
There are no hidden fees on our website. If there is fee of the payment system for sending the payment, it is also indicated on the order page.
The difference in the amount is caused by the difference in BTC rates taken from different Bitcoin exchanges.

We always do our best to provide customers with best possible fees and service!
Should you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support.

Well, this difference goes hard against your customers, so you should consider to use market price (bitstamp, kraken etc.). There is no excuse to use some shitty bitcoin rate !!

I have also example when BTC rate actually doesn't matter. Right now OKPAY to BTC costs 1535$ for 1 BTC, advertised fee is 4.9%. Reversal transaction is free of fee. Changing back 1 BTC to OKPAY, i recieve 1420$ which is 7.5% less than my initial amount. So where are the missing dollars hidden? I hope at least that you use one BTC rate for buying and selling, please don't say that you have spread between buy and sell BTC price 2.6%.

7.5% total real fee vs. 4.9% advertised fee.
Here everyone can see it very clearly. Hidden fee is "only" 2.6% compared to BTC to Paypal transfers.
hello,
i need send my bitcoin to may paypal account.
This site works?

Hell kattycris,

Sure, website works as usually and you are welcome to place order here https://unichange.me/order/bitcoin_paypal_usd
It takes 1 business day to complete orders with Paypal, we always do our best to process them the soonest possible.
Thank you for choosing our service!
Hi, i am kind a new member here, but I hope people will appreciate this post.

I tried unichange.me service, BTC to PayPal EUR, and money arrived fine - very fast, i trusted them. But problem is hidden - on theirs page
https://unichange.me/fees they write that fee of transfer BTC to PayPal EUR is 1,9% and BTC to PayPal USD is 3%.
I tried to contact them but their responses are like these:
Unichange.me service follows Bitcoin rate of one of the famous Bitcoin platform.
- what platform? they can't say to me Huh

I give you realtime (19:40 28.04.2017) example of real transfer costs:

BTC market price right now is: 1BTC = 1317 USD, 1 BTC = 1208 EUR, for prices i used Bitstamp, but other exchanges have very similar rates, so we can use it as benchmark.
Unichange.me euros rate is 1 BTC = 1115 EUR (fees are included) - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f1xzr5.
Unichange.me usd rate is 1 BTC = 1239 USD(fees are included) - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f1y06m.

So what are the REAL fees of this service?
When you use BTC to Paypal EUR, you recieved 1115 EUR, which is 8,3% less than current market rate 1208 EUR and far away from advertised fees 1,9% !

When you use BTC to Paypal USD you recieved 1239 USD, which is 6,3% less than market rate. Again you can compare this to advertised fees 3%.

So be aware of hidden fees when you used this service!
I am not looking on other transfer options, but due very low advertised fees they seems to me suspicious too.

P.S.: I also tried https://paybis.com/buy-paypal-with-bitcoin/. They have fees right now 10% (BTC to PayPal) - it is actually more than unichange.me, but they not hiding anything from you (I am not part of their project, just simple customer) and money arrived very fast too.

Hello criddler!

Our service fee is  for direction Bitcoin to Paypal EUR is 1.9%, Bitcoin to Paypal USD is 3%.
There are no hidden fees on our website. If there is fee of the payment system for sending the payment, it is also indicated on the order page.
The difference in the amount is caused by the difference in BTC rates taken from different Bitcoin exchanges.

We always do our best to provide customers with best possible fees and service!
Should you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Support.
I prefer another company PayBis.com, but if you like hidden fees (other than it is advertised) you can use also unichange.me.

I transfer from both to PayPal, both transactions are made very fast, with no problem.
Activity: 23
hello,
i need send my bitcoin to may paypal account.
This site works?
Hi, i am kind a new member here, but I hope people will appreciate this post.

I tried unichange.me service, BTC to PayPal EUR, and money arrived fine - very fast, i trusted them. But problem is hidden - on theirs page
https://unichange.me/fees they write that fee of transfer BTC to PayPal EUR is 1,9% and BTC to PayPal USD is 3%.
I tried to contact them but their responses are like these:
Unichange.me service follows Bitcoin rate of one of the famous Bitcoin platform.
- what platform? they can't say to me Huh

I give you realtime (19:40 28.04.2017) example of real transfer costs:

BTC market price right now is: 1BTC = 1317 USD, 1 BTC = 1208 EUR, for prices i used Bitstamp, but other exchanges have very similar rates, so we can use it as benchmark.
Unichange.me euros rate is 1 BTC = 1115 EUR (fees are included) - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f1xzr5.
Unichange.me usd rate is 1 BTC = 1239 USD(fees are included) - screenshot http://prntscr.com/f1y06m.

So what are the REAL fees of this service?
When you use BTC to Paypal EUR, you recieved 1115 EUR, which is 8,3% less than current market rate 1208 EUR and far away from advertised fees 1,9% !

When you use BTC to Paypal USD you recieved 1239 USD, which is 6,3% less than market rate. Again you can compare this to advertised fees 3%.

So be aware of hidden fees when you used this service!
I am not looking on other transfer options, but due very low advertised fees they seems to me suspicious too.

P.S.: I also tried https://paybis.com/buy-paypal-with-bitcoin/. They have fees right now 10% (BTC to PayPal) - it is actually more than unichange.me, but they not hiding anything from you (I am not part of their project, just simple customer) and money arrived very fast too.

Fast withdrawals of Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, BTC-e USD, OkPay, FasaPay to Any Malaysia local bank account MYR are now available on Unichange.me!

It takes only 1 business day to proceed your order and to send you the local bank transfer.

Local transfer MYR usually takes 1-2 business days to arrive to your bank account.

Please be informed that verification is required for these exchange directions.

You are welcome to check more information here.

Should you have any questions or need more information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
Hope you're having a great day! To make your day even better we would like to inform you that our fees to withdraw Perfect Money were discounted up to 50%!

You are welcome to make sure that we offer the best fees:

Perfect Money USD to Paypal USD - 3%
Perfect Money USD to Paypal EUR - 2%

Perfect Money USD to Bitcoin - 1.5%
Perfect Money USD to Litecoin - 1.5%
Perfect Money USD to BTC-e USD code - 1.5%

Perfect Money USD to Alipay CNY - 2%
Perfect Money USD to China Unionpay CNY - 2%

Perfect Money USD to JustForex USD - 2%
Perfect Money USD to Wire transfer EUR - 3%

Many exchange directions on Unichange.me are available in automatic mode, thus orders can be placed any time convenient for you. Please pay attention to time frames for orders which are completed manually.

For Unichange card holders we offer discount for funding the card with Perfect Money:

Perfect Money USD to Unichange Card USD - 3%
Perfect Money USD to Unichange Card EUR - 2.5%

If you have any questions or need more information our team is always ready to assist you.
If I want exchange btc to paypal I have need acccount verification or not? I dont want send my personal data Undecided

Hello, sarabanda!

We wish to inform you that registration or verification is not required for “Bitcoin to Paypal” direction.

Orders with Paypal are processed manually within our business hours.
Our business hours are from 07:00 to 16:00 (Monday-Friday) GMT+0.
It takes 1 business day, usually 3-5 business hours to complete your order.

You are welcome to place the order here.
We'll do our best to complete it the soonest possible.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
If I want exchange btc to paypal I have need acccount verification or not? I dont want send my personal data Undecided
Dear forum members!

Unichange.me service wishes you a great day and is happy to inform you that we have updated our Perfect Money USD reserves!

Funding Perfect Money account with Unichange you get:

- Automatic order completion for amounts up to 20000 USD
- Fast manual exchanges within 1 business hour for orders over 20000 USD
- The lowest exchange service fees (no minimum fee):

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD0.1%
BTC-e to Perfect Money USD0.1%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD0.1%

FasaPay IDR to Perfect Money USD0%

- Large reserves to satisfy needs of every customer
- Possibility to place small orders from 5 USD as well as big ones

Should you have any questions or need more information, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
Unichange.me has an Exclusive offer to buy FasaPay profitably:

- 0% fees for exchange Perfect Money/Bitcoin/BTC-e codes/OkPay to FasaPay USD/IDR
- High IDR exchange rate 1 USD = 13500 IDR
- Large reserves of FasaPay USD/IDR you can check here
- All mentioned exchange directions are available 24/7 and completed automatically
- Limits for automatic exchanges were increased up to 70 million IDR per 1 order

Do you want to fund your FasaPay account via the cheapest possible way? Do it now!
Time-limited Zero fee offer

Exchanges up to 20000 USD are processed automatically and without fees!

Bitcoin to Perfect Money USDno service fee
Litecoin to Perfect Money USDno service fee
BTC-e code to Perfect Money USDno service fee

When you exchange your cryptocurrency to Perfect Money on Unichange.me the only fee you pay is Perfect Money system internal fee. Please be informed that this fee is already included in our service rate.

Unichange.me – providing perfect exchange!
We are happy to inform you that now bulk orders are available in automatic mode. Exchange limits are increased and orders up to 20000 USD are processed automatically.

​Bitcoin to Perfect Money USD0.01%
Litecoin to Perfect Money USD0.01%
BTC-e code to Perfect Money USD0.01%

Please be informed that automatic exchange directions are available 24 hours 7 days a week and are completed in 1-2 minutes after Bitcoin/Litecoin transaction gets 3 confirmations.

You are welcome to place bulk automatic orders and get them done without any delays!

Should you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our Support team.
Pages:
Jump to: