Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 123. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Hey @SBDomain what happen to the UNIFY coins we have on our "old" by then, wallet?
Activity: 45
ugh there is a guy on the pool again with 16gh !!! ughhh
edit : 25ghs ?!
Activity: 630
Merit: 256
This is exactly why we are doing the update that includes "Dark Gravity Wave" in it. It will change on July 14'th, 2017. Until then block lags are expected. And much bigger than 2 hour lags. There was an 18 hour lag couple days ago and that's why we're fixing it. Guys, please read the posts before and you will see..

Guys, sorry for not answering any of your questions right now, because I believe that this information is now the most important:

I have the new source code that includes the update which we were waiting for a long time - "Dark Gravity Wave". Couple people are now working on compiling new clients for Windows / Linux / Mac / Android / Web Wallet.

I have removed all the old wallet download links and will include the new wallet links as soon as they arrive. You all will need to upgrade your clients to the new version.

Hardfork will take place on 7/14/2017 00:00:00 GMT, so everyone could upgrade until that time.

All you need to do is to download the new wallet once it arrives.

For those who have their money in NovaExchange.com - you shouldn't even notice the difference. I've talked to NovaExchange.com and they've told me that they will update the wallet once I'll send it to them.

All the pool owners - I will inform you too once the wallets arrive.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Activity: 1955
Merit: 381
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
My wallet stop sync. There's any download for blockchain or something like that? Bootstrap for example.

Thanks in advance Smiley
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
TELEGRAM GROUP:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAApQJYCQbmyqNJ2fsg

Join us on the Telegram. To create a large and strong community.

Guys, sorry for not answering any of your questions right now, because I believe that this information is now the most important:

I have the new source code that includes the update which we were waiting for a long time - "Dark Gravity Wave". Couple people are now working on compiling new clients for Windows / Linux / Mac / Android / Web Wallet.

I have removed all the old wallet download links and will include the new wallet links as soon as they arrive. You all will need to upgrade your clients to the new version.

Hardfork will take place on 7/14/2017 00:00:00 GMT, so everyone could upgrade until that time.

All you need to do is to download the new wallet once it arrives.

For those who have their money in NovaExchange.com - you shouldn't even notice the difference. I've talked to NovaExchange.com and they've told me that they will update the wallet once I'll send it to them.

All the pool owners - I will inform you too once the wallets arrive.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 791
Reward: 10M Shen (Approx. 5000 BNB) Bounty
Congratulations devs. I lately saw this coin in highest gainer. Any future plan for bounty campaign devs? I want to promote your coin. I will also later, is gpu mining is possible?
Activity: 40
Will a Mac wallet come down the line?
Is it possible to change the design a little when changing the wallet? On more individual?

Not really. I believe that would be possible only if you would change source code and compile it into a wallet.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Is it possible to change the design a little when changing the wallet? On more individual?
Activity: 12
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Very glad I saw it, It is worth coin is appreciated expensive. Hope it's bigger Smiley
Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
and the marketcap is only 200.000 i think we are heading to 1 milllion with the trading volume we are getting.

People just got excited of the upcoming hardfork.
I think that is why the price dumped anyway, because of the problems with difficulty, rather than people losing interest.
I am holding all of my unify currently, because im very excited as well for the release of the new wallet Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
and the marketcap is only 200.000 i think we are heading to 1 milllion with the trading volume we are getting.
Congratulations, this is a really good result!

Thank you! All of this because of support like you guys, thank you! Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Congratulations, this is a really good result!
Started from the bottom, now we're here! Wink

I recommend not mining it for now until the hard fork is completed. To be honest I don't know what will happen to unconfirmed coins and I do not recommend to mine it at the moment. I hope that everything will get confirmed until the hardfork, but until then better don't mine.

Sorry for posting this again, simply want to make sure everyone see's this notice:

New wallet should be released by the end of this week! It will have "Dark Gravity Wave" system integrated. This will reduce difficulty fluctuations, improved blockchain security & much more! Smiley
Jump to: