Author

Topic: UNIFY [UNIFY] - THE NEXT GENERATION OF CROWDFUNDING [POS, LOW SUPPLY] - page 127. (Read 127470 times)

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

Since Unify is getting stuck on blocks once again - I am starting to think about hard forking Unify.

That would kill the value of old coins
Activity: 630
Merit: 256

Since Unify is getting stuck on blocks once again - I am starting to think about hard forking Unify.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Just a thought; and this might be cheesy, but bear with me.

3D printing is the future of manufacturing... and the next "BIG THING" is going to be invented by someone with a $300 printer, and an IDEA.

I Think we should link this coin with 3D printing.

What if we offer 3D printing supply's on the website, using Unify as payment?

Good Idea... or is this really cheesy?
Few years ago I've seen many altcoin devs that wanted to turn their cryptos into real coins, just like real currency, the problem is that it was illegal so they had to drop that idea, and I'm not sure that plastic coins would be any different from metal ones since it would still count as a currency.

Well, I guess what I meant was, if we had a product that could only be purchased with Unify, it would do two things:

1.) It would bring the coin volume up, because people are actually using it.

2.) It would make this coin stand out from the rest because it wouldn't be speculative anymore... You can actually buy something with it.

It could be any product... Unify Printed pens... Or Unify can coolers... or who knows?

And that law your referring too... how do arcades getaway with using Tickets to buy prizes? I don't think it's Illegal to use any form of payment, as long as both party's agree on value.

I am little confused, were you guys talking about 3D printing services to be provided on UNIFY marketplace or print UNIFY coin using 3d printer ? If it's a marketplace which means everybody can offer any type goods/service as well as pay for goods/service not just 3d printing I hope.

My thought process was, if we can "Unify" this coin with the upcoming explosion of consumer based 3D printing.

So offer PLA/ABS filament, or other printer supply's, on the website marketplace... Using Unify as currency.

My other thought was to have Pens, Can coolers, stuff like that available to buy... Using Unify as Currency.

We need to make this coin standout from the 1,364 other coins.

Activity: 125
Did bitcoin have a development team?) There was one person, and then the community made it what it is now)
Could I ask, where did all this come from?

Is this just one guy quickly copying a script coin, throwing it out there to get mined, or is it something 'real'?

I don't want to piss on anything, but is there a team behind all of this or is this a one-man-show bound to drown. Not that I question the intentions of the developer, but I do question the professionally of the project as a whole and how it differentiates from the many projects already alive and breathing (and often for no reason at all! Zombiecoins are real Wink

Once more, don't want to piss on anything, but I'm having my doubts. If those can be removed I'd happily mine some.

This is one man show.

As I've already said it before - this coin is nothing extraordinary (at least YET).

However, I am not willing to let this coin go into zombie mode so easily. We'll find a way out, I've put in too much money & time into it to just make it a zombie coin. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Could I ask, where did all this come from?

Is this just one guy quickly copying a script coin, throwing it out there to get mined, or is it something 'real'?

I don't want to piss on anything, but is there a team behind all of this or is this a one-man-show bound to drown. Not that I question the intentions of the developer, but I do question the professionally of the project as a whole and how it differentiates from the many projects already alive and breathing (and often for no reason at all! Zombiecoins are real Wink

Once more, don't want to piss on anything, but I'm having my doubts. If those can be removed I'd happily mine some.

Activity: 840
Merit: 508
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
For how long do I have to wait in order to get my coins from pool 1? it's been 24 hours already and my coins are still unconfirmed.
Also diff 13,819.17 again which is a joke, with current net hashrate it shouldn't be above 1000.

Thanks to the people using 20 GHS rigs this weekend. How do you think that could be changed?

Dark gravity wave, or a digishield probably for difficulty adjustment. However i think implementing them into the code would need a really decent programmer, and a hardfork which is risky.
For how long do I have to wait in order to get my coins from pool 1? it's been 24 hours already and my coins are still unconfirmed.
Also diff 13,819.17 again which is a joke, with current net hashrate it shouldn't be above 1000.

Thanks to the people using 20 GHS rigs this weekend. How do you think that could be changed?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Hello, i would like to offer my help on this project.
I am Business development manager in our company. My job is realization of long term goals.
I would like to participate in this project if you want. We can talk via Slack or PM.

Tnx.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
This is great news! I really need an android application Smiley

It will be released soon too! Smiley
This is great news! I really need an android application Smiley
Activity: 79
I'm getting lost here too. All this started after that big hashrate on the weekend when only pool #1 hashrate was over 40 GH/s.. I will be adding 550M mining rig soon for 10 days, maybe this will help to stabilize it? Or better not to do that and wait for it to stabilize by itself?
Looking at this difficulty jumping, I believe that this gonna stabilize soon.
I'm getting lost here too. All this started after that big hashrate on the weekend when only pool #1 hashrate was over 40 GH/s.. I will be adding 550M mining rig soon for 10 days, maybe this will help to stabilize it? Or better not to do that and wait for it to stabilize by itself?
Activity: 79
"Next Difficulty 703.39 Change in 1 Blocks" I wonder for how long it will stay below 2000  Roll Eyes

#Edit
Difficulty 11,205.88, nevermind.
*uck me right? How does even difficulty work, why is it jumping, I'm kinda new guy into mining so I need information.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
"Next Difficulty 703.39 Change in 1 Blocks" I wonder for how long it will stay below 2000  Roll Eyes

#Edit
Difficulty 11,205.88, nevermind.
Activity: 773
Merit: 255
To be honest... This coin is dead now..... Look at the Difficulty NOW

SELL NOW !

You guys are making me have some serious facepalms here.
Not sure if you are just trying to grab some cheap coin by causing panick or what.
The difficulty is not that high, and we will survive it soon enough.
Also why do you think that a coin with almost 50k$ market cap is dead Caztiel? To me it seems lke just some serious FUD you are doing here.

Funny indeed! It's just better for us to experience some block lags at the moment after all that high hashrate that was couple days ago and then we'll get back into the usual difficulty eventually. But of course, sell now & cry later is a popular tactic in crypto's Smiley)

I didn't write with an intention to cause FUD... So Chill Buddy
This issue is so frequent.. Its just not me, but lot is people are pi**ed off... To be honest, wastage of power. Instead I would buy cheap coins at exchange... But since its POW coin... If this issue keeps repeating, u know what the results would be...
Jump to: